It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School board director hosting children's event at her all-ages sex shop

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Here’s to wishing this degenerate has to have a FIRE SALE 🔥

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I read that post and for some strange reason the words of an old Rugby song popped up in my head.

" Frigging in the rigging wanking on the planking..tossing on the crossing cus there was # all else to do" I think it popped up because the banality of the modern age has reached a point where because of the lack of truly worthwhile endeavors has been discouraged to the point where self-pleasure and masturbation seem to be a spiritual choice instead of character building and focused endeavors. This level of civilization has essentially led to self-abuse. No I haven't got an answer.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Now we know where the 500,000 sexual offenders of Obama era that were released from the predators list has gone these days, they are now the pedophiles in our schools' systems.

And people still do not get it, the most despicable, dirty and corrupted party in the US wants to mutilate your children and then give pedophiles the rights to their sick games and agenda.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Jesus H
My grandsons are being raised by a lesbian couple. I am thankful that we can talk about this kind of thing.

They do not condone the crap going on right now. They 100% believe that children should not be "sexualized"

Be it "trans" reading hour in libraries, or crap like this.
Kids should be kids.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
Jesus H
My grandsons are being raised by a lesbian couple. I am thankful that we can talk about this kind of thing.

They do not condone the crap going on right now. They 100% believe that children should not be "sexualized"

Be it "trans" reading hour in libraries, or crap like this.
Kids should be kids.

i am hearing more and more here on ATS (and other sources) that those in the homosexual community are against what the OP article points out.

what i am about to say next may make some angry but here it goes.

WHAT IN HELL ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT THE TWISTING OF YOUR "LBGQ(WHATEVER)" GROUP/CAUSE?

because as i see it (like the democratic party and teachers unions) if your STAYING IN THE GROUP and ALLOWING THIESE LOONEY RADICALS to take over... then (sadly) your SUPPORTING IT.

i dont care if you say "they do not represent us" and "they are the minority" they are speaking in YOUR NAME unchallenged.

i dont care if you say "but overall they are helping XX happen for our cause"..

you ALLOW THIS IN YOUR NAME, then you OWN IT.

stand up and KICK THESE NUT GROOMING CHILDRNEN JOBS OUT OF YOUR ORGANIZATIONS .
call out these people LOUDLY AND CLEARLY.

unless you do then you are SUPPORTING THEIR CAUSES.

its as the saying goes

"evil exists where good men/woman fail to act / speak up/ take action"

scrounger

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

They divorce themselves from the group mind and come over to the side fighting the problem.

How do you think Trump had so many gay and minority supporters? As with some of the rest of us, it wasn't Trump so much as the idea that we knew what was over the divide.
edit on 21-5-2022 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Oh wow, you used the "G" word. Your OP would have been fine, and could have stayed on topic, but you went there. Now some douche will need to come along and mansplain to you why the term "GROOMING" doesn't apply here, as teaching kids how to have sex with you has nothing at all to do with "grooming".

Sorry, I'm merely the messenger, I know nothing.

Just to put the above rant into context: Many states have a legal statute on the books that described an act that is referred to as "Grooming". It may also be referred to as "Child enticement", "Juvenile enticement", or a number of other related terms.

It refers to the act of an adult attempting to manipulate a child into some form of sex act. It typically refers to penetrative sex, but it may involve creating indecent images of children, or other related activities. The laws vary between states.

The person to whom I'm responding wasn't fully aware of this, and on several occasions used the word "grooming" to describe various activities that are not legally classified as being "grooming" in their respective states.

Furthermore, the person to whom I'm responding typically responds by claiming that schooling them over the correct verb to use means that the other party somehow approves of what is being done.

That's right, correct verb usage = approval of child molestation.

So let's be abundantly clear, sex shop owners shouldn't be on school boards, shouldn't be hosting sex related events involving juveniles, and shouldn't be allowed near children.

But whether or not this is actually "grooming" would depend on whether they performed an as described in this link

If they did, the it's grooming (or worse) and if they didn't then it isn't.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: TheReaversChain

It is, and for now all we can do is start replacing every person endorsing this type of behavior on the school board, local politicians, sheriffs officers, state reps, and ultimately congress.

And be ready to pick up the pieces when the victims realize how they were duped, so we have to actually work on mental health treatment in this country.

Lady's and Gentlemen, this is why you need to get involve in your child's education. Go to the PTA meetings, go to the board meetings, read the minutes, demand change, maybe even run for the board yourself.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

It is, and for now all we can do is start replacing every person endorsing this type of behavior on the school board, local politicians, sheriffs officers, state reps, and ultimately congress.

And be ready to pick up the pieces when the victims realize how they were duped, so we have to actually work on mental health treatment in this country.

Lady's and Gentlemen, this is why you need to get involve in your child's education. Go to the PTA meetings, go to the board meetings, read the minutes, demand change, maybe even run for the board yourself.

The few, the proud, the domestic terrorists accoring the DHS and the Justice Dept, and your local school board!

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

I just want off this filthy rock. I am so glad my time is short.

I'm too tired to care any more. est quod est. if God gave a damn, he'd send another flood.
edit on 21-5-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

The few, the proud, the domestic terrorists accoring the DHS and the Justice Dept, and your local school board!

There have been a couple of incidents like that around here. Parent decided that they didn't like how their school was being run so they got together and decided to try get like minded people into positions where they could influence the curriculum and so on.

The media reacted like a bunch of Nazi were trying to take over the place.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

And it should tell you all you need to know about the press and their priorities and the government and their priorities where subjects like this are concerned.

Who cares what happens to the kids so long as the people doing it vote the "right" way.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It's not so much the government's doing around here. The government is trying to appease the mob and this is leading to the silent majority being ignored in favor of loud minorities.

The main problem is the media, they need to create bogeymen in order to remain relevant in the social media age, and it's politically correct for them to target the majority.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Agreed, this is hideous, and double standards are being applied. As you stated, if men were inviting children this young to sex shops to explore their queerness & sexual pleasuring, etc, then he would be roughed up badly by the cops as they drag his ass to jail. The organised paedophile networks seem to be utilising the 'soft paedophilia' of women at the helm of their operations, using their privileged school board/ PTA/ Neighbourhood group authority to involve themselves with minors in a compromising manner, essentially baiting them into a situation where they are exposed directly to the threat of harm & direct abuse by contemporaries of the female groomer.

American justice needs to whale on these predators & expose them for what they are. Oh, so you don't believe it's possible to define a woman? So I guess you're a man or some sort of hideous & nebulous 'in-between' character who is even less welcome around our kids, because for God's sake, stop confusing them at the least, stop indoctrinating them to think they're queer, or trans, etc - and stop grooming the vulnerable ones into sex parties which we know y'all are having somewhere. If you identify as a man & you're near kids in this way, expect to be beaten down like an 'ordinary pedo' man would in a similar situation.

My two cents. Hideous freaks are literally taking control of the schooling system in the USA

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

The main problem is NOT the media, it is the paedophile fifth column in the American public school system, which any halfwit can see is unfolding into a coup d'etat against the righteous folk who formerly did their best to manage the schools in whatever way they could. Those sane people have been ejected, the lunatics have taken charge of the asylum, and children are in real danger of lifelong harm from all the # these people are pulling.

Confusion, indoctrination & Grooming - the three threat crisis facing American public schools in 2022.

How you have the sheer brazen nonce-defending charisma to go around parcelling the blame out to minor players, with deliberate steps to avoid laying the blame at the feet of those who are actively living a lifestyle of sexual, paedophilic predation within the framework of the schooling system, is simply astounding to me. You're a real piece of work. Funny, I think I ended my last response to one of your thread replies with the exact same statement. You're a real piece of work. Wow. Just WOW.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:36 PM
link   
As above, So below
edit on 21-5-2022 by Aguythatflys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   

what gets me is the people of of the city of Bellingham voted for this pedo.
if that's what the majority of people in WA OR and CA are like, i say that the whole west coast needs to be sawed off and let sink into the Pacific.

Here Meet Wink Wink, and she has a kid to,

Elected to the school board in November 2017, Ms. Mason earned her bachelor’s degree in communication studies and sociology from Western Washington University and her master’s in public administration from Seattle University. She’s worked for 15 years on behalf of families and children, including as a community educator and trauma counselor in public schools throughout Whatcom County. Currently she is a small business owner working with nonprofit organizations and government agencies on resource development, communication, and events. Ms. Mason has lived in Bellingham since 2001. She and her husband have a daughter who is enrolled in the Bellingham Public Schools.

Bellingham Public Schools Meet the Board

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It is what it is.

God promised never to destroy the world again, it’s what a rainbow represents.

Whether that is a subtle hint, from ancient storytellers, to look at how sunlight gets split into it’s different colours or otherwise is for a different thread.

I hope the weight of the world doesn’t crush you entirely and that you find the peaceful repose in death that you crave for in life.

Endurance in the face of adversity is it’s own reward.

a reply to: jerich0

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Normalization of the far ends of the bell curve is what gets us here. Treating the extremes as mainstream. Involving children is criminal.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

No. That's not what God promised. My understanding is that He promised never to destroy the world by flood again. If He had promised never to destroy the world again, then the Book of Revelation is a profound lie as it details exactly how He will destroy this world at the End of Days. He just isn't going to do it by flood.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join