It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School board director hosting children's event at her all-ages sex shop

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:19 AM
link   

A school board director in Washington state, who also happens to own an all-ages sex shop, plans to host an event for children

All queer youth aged “0 to 18 years old” are invited

WinkWink touts itself as a “woman-owned, identify-inclusive sex shop” where “we celebrate sexual expression and exploration, banish shame and help our customers to better love themselves and others,” ... "Pleasure is our revolution.”

Mason bills herself as a “sex coach, educator” and “unapologetic pleasure advocate.” She offers private sex coaching to her clients

Source

I don't know what to say anymore.

A Washington State school board director who describes herself as an "unapologetic pleasure advocate" also owns an all-ages sex shop on the side, from which she teaches people (of all ages) how to "celebrate sexual expression". She is inviting children from ages 0-18 to take part in some kind of "queer" youth event at this sex shop.
Let me say that again: A woman who works with children is using her position to invite children to her private all-ages sex shop.

This is essentially the definition of sexual grooming. If this isn't the point at which she is immediately removed from her school board position and forbidden from working with children, then I don't know what it even takes. The longer we put up with this disgusting degenerate behavior, the worse things are going to get. And why the hell is a sex shop even all-ages anyway? 5-year-olds don't need to be taught how to use sex toys to "celebrate sexual expression".

I think we all have an obligation to reach out to this school district and make it clear that this is absolutely not ok. You can do so HERE.

Let's see who comes in here and defends this crap.
edit on 5/20/2022 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I would say let Washington state section itself off and float off into the ocean, but there are probably good people there. Yeah if all is as it looks to be then this is definitely #ing creepy.
edit on 20-5-2022 by TheReaversChain because: Added "#ing"

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
my 3 yr old is sitting next to me and all I can do is shake my head.

I am a pretty tolerant guy but how in hades is this not crossing a line into criminal territory, dont care if its high school its still grooming, some lost kid is going to go to that person of authority and start asking questions or just reach out seeking comfort because they dont fit in.

more examples of why I am going to sacrifice whatever I need to, for my kid to stay in private school, school I have him registered is small so the parents are required to spend time at the school with the staff helping out with functions.

Seems win win for everyone to me, I get to know the people teaching my kid, ill be more in the loop about whats going on and I can keep a paranoid eye out for anything odd. they get extra hands to help with functions, get to know the parents so they can figure out the children better. (just woke up dont judge the rambling)
edit on 20-5-2022 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Really unfortunate for those who cant go to private school or whose parents just dont care 🤷‍♀️ smh. ..

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TheReaversChain

It is, and for now all we can do is start replacing every person endorsing this type of behavior on the school board, local politicians, sheriffs officers, state reps, and ultimately congress.

And be ready to pick up the pieces when the victims realize how they were duped, so we have to actually work on mental health treatment in this country.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Oh wow, you used the "G" word. Your OP would have been fine, and could have stayed on topic, but you went there. Now some douche will need to come along and mansplain to you why the term "GROOMING" doesn't apply here, as teaching kids how to have sex with you has nothing at all to do with "grooming".

Sorry, I'm merely the messenger, I know nothing.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Jenn Mason's fb heading is 2 people holding down the arms of a toddler with the toddlers crotch at the center of photo.

www.facebook.com...

Jenn Mason's wink wink store site is hosted at WCSAP.org
Standing for Washington Coalition of Sexual Assault Programs

WCSAP.org

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

"All ages" = pedophilia.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What word would they prefer? "Indoctrination?" .......Geez.-

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Why are not all the prisons full of these creeps? It's because there's not enough room for them, they're full of harmless weed users.

how the bloody hell can a child under 1 know anything. These people need to be hunter like rats.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: BelleEpoque
Jenn Mason's fb heading is 2 people holding down the arms of a toddler with the toddlers crotch at the center of photo.

www.facebook.com...

WCSAP.org

Yeesh and she has supporters of this.. Dear God, send the meteor this way now....

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:22 PM
link   
what the hell America ??
I hope there will be a uproar of supernova proportions in real life and not just on internet forums.
Really disturbing news on these topics in US lately.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheReaversChain
I would say let Washington state section itself off and float off into the ocean, but there are probably good people there. Yeah if all is as it looks to be then this is definitely #ing creepy.

Didn't Lot say that about Sodom and Gomorrah?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, it might be similar, lol😆.. thanks👏. ... ,
edit on 20-5-2022 by TheReaversChain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What I want to know is how a 0-month-old is queer without parental involvement.

+1 more 
posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This person is a sexual predator, period. Imagine if a straight male brought 0-18 yo young girls to his sex shop to discuss pleasuring themselves. He would be in cuffs yesterday, much less fired from wherever he also worked.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If they groom Liberal kids only; who cares?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: BelleEpoque

www.facebook.com...

WCSAP.org

Yeesh and she has supporters of this.. Dear God, send the meteor this way now....

Why bother God about a meteor with this? Be an instrument of the lord and do his work, don’t try and make him your instrument to do your work.

Isn’t there clear guidance from a secular source on what to do when bondage threatens the tree of liberty?

They came for our children ..... and still we did nothing.

How many more groups must be labeled and vilified before they come for you and it’s to late?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
This person is a sexual predator, period. Imagine if a straight male brought 0-18 yo young girls to his sex shop to discuss pleasuring themselves. He would be in cuffs yesterday, much less fired from wherever he also worked.

If he was still breathing by the time ‘authorities’ arrived to apprehend him.

You dudes are gunna regret everyday of inaction and it will get worse. It’s like watching a malevolent pushmepullyou arguing with itself.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PolyATS
If they groom Liberal kids only; who cares?

Because they're kids! They don't know what they are, and they don't deserve to be molested because of who their parents are.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join