It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden SEIZES control over domestic food materials using Korean War-era emergency powers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:04 PM
link   
So the illegitimate 'president' is at it again

To address the infant formula shortage that’s causing widespread frustration and even panic across America, the illegitimate Biden regime has invoked Korean War-era emergency powers found in the Defense Production Act, which is administered by FEMA. That act, originally intended to allow emergency executive action to shore up critical infrastructure during times of war, is now being used by the Biden regime to seize control over food supply raw materials and force companies to deliver them to Abbott Laboratories to manufacture large quantities of heavily processed, junk food “infant formula” made with corn syrup solids and processed milk proteins.

Because this effort simply redirects existing food materials, this does not actually solve any food shortages in America, it merely shifts the shortages from one product category to another.

It also stands as a centrally-planned food distribution plan that resembles communism, not free market dynamics.

Naturalnews.com page

Things are just escalating further and further, it's a planned slow collapse

+5 more 
posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I wouldn't call it a slow collapse. Things seem to be spiralling out of control very quick, with no end in sight. The best we can hope for is a red wave in November and then a republican president to reverse all the harm this Potato has caused.

edit on -05:002022Thu, 19 May 2022 23:11:14 -050031America/Chicago000000Thu, 19 May 2022 23:11:14 -0500ThuAmerica/ChicagoMay by PorteurDeMort because: Spelling

+9 more 
posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Unless the voting system has been fixed, not going to happen. They have already proven they can steal elections and get away with it. IMHO. What is to stop them from doing it again and again?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rich Z
Unless the voting system has been fixed, not going to happen. They have already proven they can steal elections and get away with it. IMHO. What is to stop them from doing it again and again?
Civilization will need to collapse for this to end. When everyone is dead, including the 'elites' things will get better.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort
I wouldn't call it a slow collapse. Things seem to be spiralling out of control very quick, with no end in sight. The best we can hope for is a red wave in November and then a republican president to reverse all the harm this Potato has caused.

Either way , it's deliberate. My Vanguard portfolio is thrashed.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

When you recognize that the US gov't is not only the problem but also presents the only cure time after time, you know it's intentional.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Reminds me of Reagan's warning concerning the 9 most terrifying words in the English language:
"I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help."

Virtually all our public and governmental institutions have been warped and degraded in every way imaginable where entire generations of the public/general populace has gotten more and more used to the lies and more lies from our own government. To the point that most of the public/general populace has lost the ability to distinguish or recognize their lies because they have been lied to for so long. In other words, most of the public/general populace has been conditioned and is still being conditioned to accept lie after lie after lie because, again, most of the public/general populace does not want to recognize that the overall government is not just, ethical, and/or evil or that the entire system is upside down or that our government (along with the sock-puppet media that is actually fomenting and further telling us lies after lies on behalf of that system) is/are the actual baddies, the real bad guys. It's easy to see how these lies after lies after lies are accepted....most of the public/general populace wants a simple life, not a bunch of sh*t that just makes life more and more complicated and complex.

In short, the government went over to the dark side, so to speak, a long long long time ago and most of the public/general populace does not want to believe, recognize, or acknowledge such. Therefore, they will continue to accept those lies after lies after lies willingly.

edit on 20-5-2022 by IamSeekerof because: grammatical fixes

edit on 20-5-2022 by IamSeekerof because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Please stop insulting potatoes. They are not that interested in government. Just ask one.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   

A week ago people on this forum were demanding he do exactly this, now they're upset that his has done it?

You can't have it both ways, either the state does this or private companies do it.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:50 AM
link   
What Joe is doing has ZERO to do with why there is a formula shortage. Allegedly, the FDA closed the Abbott mfg facility because there was a bacteria found in the formula and plant that caused a few babies to die and a few others were very sick. The formula was recalled and FDA inspectors told Abbott what they must do to re-open.

This was NOT and is NOT a supply issue if the FDA is to be believed. It's a distraction.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:55 AM
link   
As I mentioned in another thread, Trump invoked the DPA once in 2017 and three times in 2020.

Does that make him a super-Commie?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

A week ago people on this forum were demanding he do exactly this, now they're upset that his has done it?

You can't have it both ways, either the state does this or private companies do it.

I doubt more than one or two here were demanding such a thing, and the few you say did, were probably unaware of the finer details of this story. Using the DPA on this is opportunistic and grandstanding on the administrations part. It's completely unnecessary.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

I just like to be outraged about things that social media and my preferred news outlet tell me to be outraged over.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

You have a link to this? I read that the deaths were from formula from another plant, not this one.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Uh. It's for more formula. Weren't people calling for this?

Invoking the act allows the government to require suppliers to send needed ingredients to baby-formula manufacturers ahead of any other customers, according to a statement announcing the move.

Link

And a noted, the previous administration invoked this multiple times.

People, when you read something, check multiple sources for more info or context.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
As I mentioned in another thread, Trump invoked the DPA once in 2017 and three times in 2020.

Does that make him a super-Commie?

Yes you did, and you were asked for details, which you gave. The question is why it was invoked. Was there good cause? At the time, I think the Trump administration felt there was, even though I disagree. I also strongly disagree this time.

No, this doesn't necessarily make either one "commie", but I think the house and senate need to re-visit this act.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Opportunistic and grand standing?

Biden took charge and responsibility by using the single fastest and least beurocratic method available to him.

You'd prefer that this went to the house and was passed with a Democrat sponsored rider providing federal finding for child sex changes, that spent months in committee.

Trump would have done the same, but he'd have done it a week earlier.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

You have a link to this? I read that the deaths were from formula from another plant, not this one.

I have read a LOT of stories on this. I can't give you links to all of them, but yes, I think Abbott denies it was the Sturgis facility. Here we go...Link

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

Opportunistic and grand standing?

Yes. His admin have waited until it is a national shortage before doing anything.

Biden took charge and responsibility by using the single fastest and least beurocratic method available to him.

His admin knew about this problem long before we did, since it was the FDA that shuttered the facility, and he did zip until it had national exposure, except ship more formula to the border.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Thank you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join