It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully Vaccinated Young Adults are 92% more likely to die than Unvaccinated Young Adults

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Something is wrong when you have the CDC-FDA-NIH-Media-Medical-Congress-Governors-Trump, etc.. ALL TELLING US THE VACCINES ARE SAFE, when most studies show that they are not.

I guess we need more real-world tragedies. The higher-profile, the better.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: underpass61
But since you are doing nothing to slow or prevent the spread,

Who tf are you to declare what someone else is doing or not doing?

You also are under the delusion that masks do anything to slow the spread, ignoring the now absolute proof that they do nothing of the sort, yet you continue to blabber that anyone who doesn't triple mask up has blood on their hands.

I imagine most if not all of us mask truthers are very careful not to sneeze or cough on others, out of pure politeness if nothing else.

So take your vile personal attacks elsewhere, I'm done, absolutely done with them from you or anyone else.

with no consideration for anyone but yourself, and since the disease does kill some people, you, and people like you, are at least partly responsible for numbers of those who have died from the disease.

Just as you and your ilk are partially responsible for anyone and everyone who does of the flu every day, if you have never masked up before the scary covid.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Drag Queen VALENCIA PRIME drops dead in mid-performance, at the age of 25.

Source: www.nbcnews.com...

It's likely Valencia was fully vaccinated and boosted. If there is an autopsy, I bet CLOTS will be found in the lungs, heart, or brain.

posted on Sep, 16 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It's likely Valencia was fully vaccinated and boosted. If there is an autopsy, I bet CLOTS will be found in the lungs, heart, or brain.

As always, clots and prayers.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: sarahvital
how did they die?

organ failures, blood clots? busses?

COD would be helpful.

Usually through whatever their comorbidity was, because the statistics that are being given here aren't the number of kids killed by the vax, it's the number of kids who were given the vax because they had a comorbidity, which eventually killed them. Not the vax.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 05:11 AM
link   

The clots were caused by the Astrazenica vax, which ... how can I put this ... only effected biological women.

A drag queen would be more likely to have an inflamed heart, you know, because they.re a drag queen, not a biological women.

posted on Sep, 18 2022 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Something is wrong when you have the CDC-FDA-NIH-Media-Medical-Congress-Governors-Trump, etc.. ALL TELLING US THE VACCINES ARE SAFE, when most studies show that they are not.

I guess we need more real-world tragedies. The higher-profile, the better.

Source to literally any one of these studies, please.

And by study I don't mean a bitchute video quoting an anonymous source, or a chiropractor telling you that if you buy their herbal elixir you won't get covid, and you'll have breasts the size of watermelons and 6 hour boners.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join