It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fully Vaccinated Young Adults are 92% more likely to die than Unvaccinated Young Adults

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Official figures published by the UK’s Office for National Statistics show that deaths per 100,000 among double vaccinated 18-39-year-olds were on average 91% higher than deaths per 100,000 among unvaccinated 18-39-year-olds between January 2021 and January 2022.

This means it can no longer be denied that the Covid-19 vaccines are deadly because even the official Government published figures now prove it.
Table 2 of the dataset contains data on the monthly age-standardised mortality rates by vaccination status by age group for all deaths in England. The following table shows an example of how the numbers are presented in the dataset –

What immediately catches the eye when looking at this data is the mortality rate per 100,00 person-years among 18-39-year-olds in the month of January 2021. The figures show the death rate among the unvaccinated in this month was 67.7 deaths per 100,000 person-years. Whilst the death rate among the partly vaccinated (at least 21 days ago) was 119.9 deaths per 100,000 years.

This shows that vaccinated 18-39-year-olds were more likely to die in January 2021, suggesting the Covid-19 injections increased the risk of death or played a part in causing death. So we dug further and extracted all the figures on 18-39-year-olds for each month between January 2021 and January 2022, and this is what we found –

Fully Vaccinated Young Adults are 92% more likely to die than Unvaccinated Young Adults according to Office for National Statistics

Folks, it seems that after about 21 days after vaccination the probability for young people age 18-39 dying from COVID-19 increases dramatically because of the vaccines.

What else is needed for people to realize the elites are causing more people to die from COVID-19 vaccines than would have died if they were un-vaccinated?

What's more, Acclaimed vaccinologist, Geert Vanden Bossche has warned that the continued push to get everyone vaccinated will make COVID-19 catastrophically deadly.

You can find the interview with Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche in which he gives this warning in the link below.

THE VANDEN BOSSCHE WARNING

edit on 19-5-2022 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

More evidence that the Vaccines are not only potentially deadly, but also attract Covid-19 deaths.

Hideous!

Today the FDA approved vaccine "boosters" for 5 to 11 year old children.

How crazy and sinister is that!

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A little over 1 in 10,000 people is too big of a number for people to comprehend. When it gets to 1 in 1,000 nearly everybody will have a personal experience with harm done by the vaccine, and even the biggest proponents will finally see that they've been played.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Sadly I don't believe that any evidence will make a difference. They (reptiles behind this plandemic) will still push for 'vaccine' mandates, and they will still push masks and other restrictions, all while never facing any consequences.
Society/civilization will have to collapse in order to progress away from this.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   
how did they die?

organ failures, blood clots? busses?

COD would be helpful.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Ive been saying for 6 months or so now that these damn Vaccines kill your immune system because SO many people were getting sick with stuff they normally wouldnt after the jab

Looks like the info is starting to bare that out

Chalk up another truth for Conspiracy Theorists

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
Ive been saying for 6 months or so now that these damn Vaccines kill your immune system because SO many people were getting sick with stuff they normally wouldnt after the jab

Looks like the info is starting to bare that out

Chalk up another truth for Conspiracy Theorists

Yup, I've been saying the same. Next will be 'immunity as a service' . Special 'booster' shots to aid your failing immunity (if you were 'vaccinated'). Say/do the 'wrong' thing, that's a ding to your 'social credit score' and no 'booster' shot for you

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have seen it go both ways. I know some people that got one or two boosters and are healthy as can be. I know some people who have taken the shot and have come down with chronic and serious health issues shortly after. Tragic and infuriating.

I wonder if certain genes or blood types or lifestyle habits make certain people more susceptible to the shot's side effects and I'm almost sure there is a factor like that... but will they disclose anything about that? Maybe, maybe not. And if they do, they will downplay it with "well people are like that with the flu shot too and a bunch of other things"

Everyone, take your shot! Screw science! Follow our science instead, you know, "the" science!

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sorry but this was clearly written by somebody who doesn't understand how statistics work.

Look at the numbers of deaths.

606 unvaccinated people in this age group died.
16 vaccinated people died (plus a maximum of six in the two categories shown as "less than 3", for which a rate cannot be calculated.

Now notice which month those data apply to. January 2021.

And which age group? 18-39 year olds.

When did vaccines begin to be regularly rolled out to under 40s? Not until May 2021. Anyone under 40 who was vaccinated in January 2021 would have been due to being on the clinically vulnerable list, so it is hardly surprising that they may be more marginally more likely to die, especially if they have only had one dose.

The rest of this "research" is based on equally flawed assumptions which, had the author bothered to read the actual studies rather than cherry-picking data to support their own prejudices, they would not have made.

Scaremongering like this is extremely frustrating, and I would advise people to read the big blue letters to the side of this website: DENY IGNORANCE. If you accept antivax propaganda then you let ignorance win.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Confirmed: The primary source of COVID misinformation and disinformation is and has been the Feds, the WHO, scientists, medical professionals, and scholars/academics.

The Ministry of Truth will surely be all over this.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Doesn't anybody understand statistics any more?

Data actually shows that young people with comorbidity are more likely to get vaxxed.

Not-coincidentally, they're also the most likely to die if they do get covid.

Let me put this another way.

People who guns are more likely to be shot. IF your data set includes gang bangers and drugs dealers.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
its funny when the brainwashed idiots say well I took it and my friends took it and were not dead so ....

I have smoked for 40 years and I never get sick and Im not dead so by their logic cigarettes' are "SAFE AND EFFECTIVE"

How can you look at the data that is coming out especially the Walgreens data and still get your booster or push the shot?

Thats just idiotic and stupid
edit on 20-5-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Misleading cause and effect supposition.

Let me fix this for everyone here.

Fully Vaccinated Young Adults Are More Likely To Engage In Situations That Result In A Death Rate That Is 92% Higher Than Unvaccinated Young Adults.

Unvaccinated Individuals Are "Probably" More Likely To Isolate, Quarantine, And Maintain Social Distance.*
*(Carnegie Mellon is literally in the middle of doing a study that is capable of displaying evidence for the previous sentence. Forgive me for not stating that as fact yet, as I am waiting for Carnegie Mellon to publish their results.)
edit on 20-5-2022 by Archivalist because: grammar

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Unvaccinated Individuals Are "Probably" More Likely To Isolate, Quarantine, And Maintain Social Distance.*

The unvaccinated people that I know (including me) are doing precisely none of of those things. In fact here in California the vaxxed are the ones continuing the masking, social distancing, etc. It's like the jab didn't instill any confidence in them at all, while those like me never believed the hype in the first place.

And surprise surprise we're not succumbing to the dreaded covid at any higher rate than they are. Go figure.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Who could get the vaccine in Jan 2021? The only people I know of in America who were getting it back in Jan 2021 were those with severe comorbidities that had a very high risk of death in general.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
A little over 1 in 10,000 people is too big of a number for people to comprehend. When it gets to 1 in 1,000 nearly everybody will have a personal experience with harm done by the vaccine, and even the biggest proponents will finally see that they've been played.

Except for the people who still make claims that everyone they know is heavily covid shot up and boosted and none of them have had any issues or died.

But if you think about the context it's likely that their social bubble is small, and even if they did have any issues from the shot they probably woyodn't feel comfortable saying anything about it due to fear of osctracisation.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

Doesn't anybody understand statistics any more?

It is astounding how people advoid the statistics and things like ratio and proportion while just looking at some raw number that has little relationship with whatever they are posting on.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1v2

Except for the people who still make claims that everyone they know is heavily covid shot up and boosted and none of them have had any issues or died.

But if you think about the context it's likely that their social bubble is small, and even if they did have any issues from the shot they probably woyodn't feel comfortable saying anything about it due to fear of osctracisation.

The vast majority of the vaced don't give a crap. It's now all about the non-vac endlessly trying to prove to each other what they did was right. What Biden and the libs did was wrong, but it's time to move on and live with your choice, and not put in all this effort to convince yourselves of something.

At least get the math right...geez

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: Archivalist

The unvaccinated people that I know (including me) are doing precisely none of of those things. In fact here in California the vaxxed are the ones continuing the masking, social distancing, etc. It's like the jab didn't instill any confidence in them at all, while those like me never believed the hype in the first place.

And surprise surprise we're not succumbing to the dreaded covid at any higher rate than they are. Go figure.

But since you are doing nothing to slow or prevent the spread, with no consideration for anyone but yourself, and since the disease does kill some people, you, and people like you, are at least partly responsible for numbers of those who have died from the disease.

edit on 21/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
How do you spread something you don't have?
You can shove your guilt trips where the sun don't shine.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join