It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Pro-Abortionists Not Believe or Not Care That God Owns Unborn Children?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Would the Christian God send an unborn child to hell for not getting Jesus’ salvation? They can’t comprehend Jesus’ sacrifice after all.

Seems the sort of thing he’d do. Kinda dickish really.

Pretty dark.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Listen2GuthrieGovan
So everything is God’s fault? That doesn’t sound like the masons I know

'God's fault'? How about God's knowledge, God doesn't have faults.

edit on 20-5-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Listen2GuthrieGovan

So everything is God’s fault?

It's more logical than blaming the humans. Er, I mean Satan

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

edit on 5/20/2022 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Killing an unborn child is just like killing one of your existing children.

There is NO DIFFERENCE in God's eyes.

Which god? There are hundreds. And some even demand human sacrifice.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Do Pro-Abortionists Not Believe or Not Care That God Owns Unborn Children?

Not in the slightest and according to the Bible, life begins when a baby draws its first breath, not at conception.

The Bible defines life as "breath" in several places, including but not limited to, the story of Adam's creation.

"when God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Genesis 2:7

Point of fact the Bible does not say anything about "abortion" in any of the 600 laws of Moses.
edit on 20-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I wouldn't say I'm "pro-abortion", and I've never met anyone who is. But I don't believe in god.

I had a roommate that had 6 in less than a year and a half.
They are most definitely out there

She sounds hawt.

What if someone is raped at 12 and impregnated by a family member?

Was that god’s will or just a really bad day?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I seriously doubt that the majority of those Pro Choice are even remotely religious nor do they even believe in God. If this argument is to be used as a way to stop abortions or attempt influence the Pro Choice crowd, it will spectacularly fail in a huge way.

It is the single dumbest argument I have seen to date. In order for those opposed to abortion to win concessions, and that is all they will ever achieve, common sense regulations such as 15 week limits, no federal funding, and the outlaw of money for the sell of fetuses, the religious aspect will need to be removed entirely from the equation or it will never stand any court challenge.

If the Pro Life crowd cannot wrap their heads around that fact then they are doomed to repeat history and fail again and again. They must develop a much better campaign based on compassion for life, the some times horrific outcome of failed abortions, and the mental effects not only upon the patient but the fathers, grandparents and other loved ones who are affected by abortions.

If they keep pushing stupid arguments such as this, solely centered around one individuals religious beliefs, abortions will be much more common than they already are. While I realize that many of us share the sentiment of the argument, not a single person would agree to everything wrapped in a religious shawl.

Take ten very religious people of any faith, one verse or tenant belief of any religion and place them in a room like a jury with instructions to agree to a single interpretation at the end of the day and one better expect chaos and have a riot squad standing by. Those ten people would have ten wildly seperate interpretations of the same verse and would undoubtedly be at each other’s throat at the end of the day, possibly with at least one facing murder charges.

Religious arguments against or for will always fail the courts as we have a separation of religion from our laws and courts for a reason. Basically to keep this country from another civil war as the adage of mine is better than yours applies and never results in an outcome favorable to either faction.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That is an easy one. They don't believe in God at all, so even post-birth abortions don't bother them. Atheists and agnostics say if the adult wants to abort or post-abort a healthy viable (able to live out of the womb) infant, that is moral, just and the prerogative of the XX (mother is a nasty word to them as they consider it transphobic).

When one creates their own moral code and says Yahwah doesn't exist, then they have stances that make themselves happy and they really don't care about anyone else, only what they think is right - and often what they think is right is actually physically harmful and does the most harm to the most people.

Their God is themselves, as the Church of Satan believes, they are God and what they think is right is always good and always the best. Many liberals and progressives have created morality stances that actually end up making people more damaged and unhappy. It seems to me that liberal left ideology has become a religion in and of itself, one where the only obligation is to vote for Democrats.

i.e. Transitioning children's gender without the permission of the parents. The puberty blocking drugs often create sterility.

i.e. Parents who transition their prepubertal children completely are actually making their children sterile before they can decide for themselves if they want sterility or not.

i.e. Anal sex often causes total loss of bowel control if done often enough.

i.e. Encouraging people to see everyone they encounter, of all gender choices, as a potential sexual partner destroys the ability to have deep friendships.

edit on 5/20/22 by The2Billies because: format

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SkittlesgiveyouSkills

Religious arguments against or for will always fail the courts as we have a separation of religion from our laws and courts for a reason. Basically to keep this country from another civil war as the adage of mine is better than yours applies and never results in an outcome favorable to either faction.

SCOTUS is a godfearin' judiciary

I can't tell if your post is on purpose irony, sarcasm or desperate optimism

Or if you're just Team Pro Life Win One For The Gipper Any Way We Can!

I'm on team Desperate Optimism. I'm thinking now that the separation of church and state was a hallucination and a hiccup

Most humans (as it turns out) are not very thinky 🙂

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I seriously doubt that the majority of those Pro Choice are even remotely religious nor do they even believe in God.

That's not right.

70% of Women Who Get Abortions Identify as Christians, Survey Finds

In a survey released Monday that was sponsored by the pregnancy center support organization Care Net, researchers from the Christian research group LifeWay found that about 70 percent of women who had an abortion self-identified as Christians, while 43 percent say they attended a Christian church at least once per month or more at the time they aborted their child.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

i.e. Anal sex often causes total loss of bowel control if done often enough.

You had me scared. This must definitely be gods will. I can still worship at the altar of my girlfriends perfect beautiful god given asset. I will play these odds. Also, this way I can avoid abortions. She is a practicing catholic after all.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
DVDA Post
edit on 20-5-2022 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

I seriously doubt that the majority of those Pro Choice are even remotely religious nor do they even believe in God.

That's not right.

70% of Women Who Get Abortions Identify as Christians, Survey Finds

In a survey released Monday that was sponsored by the pregnancy center support organization Care Net, researchers from the Christian research group LifeWay found that about 70 percent of women who had an abortion self-identified as Christians, while 43 percent say they attended a Christian church at least once per month or more at the time they aborted their child.

It's peculiar how freely these mortals disdain non believers for daring to question the so called "ineffable plan", yet can't resist attacking other people for screwing with said plan when it's their delicate proprieties being stepped on. It implies that some folks know exactly enough about predeterminism to take away your free will but not enough to use their own free will productively, almost as if they're just being meddlesome and not actually helping.

Really there's a certain degree of ego that plays into the idea humans have to speak on behalf of this elite deity creature like he can't just step down onto our world and say what he thinks. Either he's motivated or he isn't.

edit on 20-5-2022 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
What if someone is raped at 12 and impregnated by a family member?

Was that god’s will or just a really bad day?

God of the Bible is a rapist, he's cool with that.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I hear he was really into Jewish chix.

We all have a fetish

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
I hear he was really into Jewish chix.

We all have a fetish

Married ones.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
It's also a woman's choice to reside in liberal states that support their views. No matter what the SCOTUS decides, it's not the end of the world.

States that allowed violent 'mostly peaceful' protest have set a precedent that's getting harder and harder to deal with.

Some mentally unstable people are acting like its the end of the world. SCOTUS Justices are being assigned armed security details.

www.abajournal.com...

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

So everything is God’s fault? That doesn’t sound like the masons I know

'God's fault'? How about God's knowledge, God doesn't have faults.

With great knowledge, comes great opportunity to change the channel if the show gets too boring for his tastes.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm
With great knowledge, comes great opportunity to change the channel if the show gets too boring for his tastes.

The Talking Monkey S***show is the highest rated program in Heaven.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join