It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are Blaming Covid severe hepatitis in children But not Covid Vaccines.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Instated of pinning and putting the blame for the rise of the strange severe hepatitis in children.
They are now blaming covid as possible maybe linked.

Maybe they should explain how is it possible for covid to be blamed when considering since when covid had begun there zero cases of severe hepatitis in children.

Until the rollout of COVID vaccination?

COVID-19 may be linked to cases of severe hepatitis in children

It is possible that the affected children, many of whom are too young to be vaccinated, may have had mild or asymptomatic COVID infections that went unnoticed, a separate team of researchers

I am sure the separate team of researchers arent motivated by money...

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
COVID didn't affect as many children when COVID pandemic begun now they are trying to pull another distraction.

They are still avoiding the Pfizer leaked documentations that had been released.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The rebuttal is this is happening in children who didn't get the vaccine because they are too young. Can you dispute that?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

who didn't get the vaccine because they are too young

This is also happening who are at the age who did get the vaccine as well.
edit on 19-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I would have to bet that both the vaccine and the virus could cause this disease, since they both have the spike protein and the vaccine does not remain all at the vaccination site like they thought it would...it travels in the bloodstream and is filtered by the liver.

It may be worse with the virus itself....but a vaccine should not have this problem associated with it and they initially said it stayed at the injection site without proof it would. Once they found and proved it did go into the body, they should have stopped the use of this vaccine in all but those most susceptable.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
For like the 100th time, none of these kids were vaccinated for covid.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Your claim is covid doesn't cause this, just the vaccine.

Maybe they should explain how is it possible for covid to be blamed when considering since when covid had begun there zero cases of severe hepatitis in children.

Are you saying covid and the vaccine both cause this?
edit on 19-5-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

It's in the other routine vaccinations.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Might be easier to just say and expatiate the fact that the Covid 'vaccines' are the worst failure of any vaccine in the history of vaccines.

A total failure so bad they had to change the definition of the word "vaccine" to cover and soften it's failure. Didn't work too good.

Continuing them is a criminal act that keeps delivering on what a crime is expected to produce.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lemon1234

Or it's Covid as the article claims. OP has already changed his story, first saying Covid doesn't cause this, only the vaccine, then saying not all cases are from the vaccine but some must be.

OP just likes to post stuff that agrees with him and he ends up not caring if it's true.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I'm gonna go with all the vaccines are all tainted and spreading the many different diseases.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

I'm gonna go with all the vaccines are all tainted and spreading the many different diseases.

So explain the fact these kids have not gotten the vaccine.

many of whom are too young to be vaccinated, may have had mild or asymptomatic COVID infections that went unnoticed, a separate team of researchers

edit on 19-5-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I can't explain it.I have only heard of kids going in for a influenzae vaccine and getting a covid 19 vaccine accidentally instead.how many mistakes have gone unnoticed?Os there a way to test kids to see of they've gotten the covid 19 vaccine?

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You have only heard ... so making stuff up, sounds about right. I heard the vaccine makes you superhuman and immortal, about as legit as your post.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

who didn't get the vaccine because they are too young

This is also happening who are at the age who did get the vaccine as well.

Zero of the cases in the UK are of vaxxed kids.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:40 AM
link   

You can Google " child mistakenly given covid vaccine " and start from there.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

You mean when Walgreens screwed up and notified the parents? What, 3 kids? Your post made it sound like this was some huge epidemic of it happening.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Theres more under that Google search along with hundreds of cases where children got the wrong covid vaccine dosage.
edit on 20-5-2022 by Lemon1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lemon1234

Theres more under that Google search along with hundreds of cases where children got the wrong covid vaccine dosage.

I missed it, can you source the hundreds? Then link them to the hepatitis.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:50 AM
link   

www.newsobserver.com...

The department of health said that they would probably be alright. Cross your fingers.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join