It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO’s UAP’s are Officially Real we are told - So Now What for the UFO Community

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

What's next? What's next is talking about the Aliens themselves, it's the only logical next step..... everyone constantly asking, "who is flying the craft?" That will be answered next.....and it will be revealed numerous races of ET visit us.

Here…..start with this….

Introduction To The Alien Races Book

Enjoy 🤓

👽🛸🍺

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I think what happens next is the poor folks at DOD who have been burdened with taking on this question will be asking "how much money and other resources do you want us to spend doing the impossible and for how long?" LOL, glad it ain't my job. OT: I just watched the Saturday night live cold open for this weekend. I bet the "I was abducted" crowd just loved it - funny s### if you haven't seen it yet 🤣

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Here’s an update as to whether or not more hearings are to come…….

Below is primarily an Audio q&a interview with Event Horizon and Congressman Krishnamoorthi ….who sat in on the last hearing…..

U.S. Congress Will Hold More UAP Hearings | Here’s Why w/ Rep. Raja Krishnamoorthi

👽🛸🥃

posted on Jun, 17 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   
So you can’t wait for the next UAP hearing in or about next December???

Here’s some sources on retrieving, docs, film, audio interviews of many cases held at the U.S. National Archives

…….”The National Archives catalog yielded 37 catalog descriptions, organized under flying saucers, saucers, flying UFO phenomena, UFOlogy, or UFOs.”……

Do Records Show Proof of UFOs?

Have at it!

👽🛸☕️☕️☕️🤓🧐🤔
edit on 17-6-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   

👽🛸🍻

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Now, what for the ufo community?

Probably nothing since most of us realized ufos were real, and the government also believed they were real since they’ve had numerous projects and panels, etc. to determine what they are and have failed to answer that question.

This does represent a change in the government's view which is a good thing but since they have been deceitful in the past how can we trust them now?

It may be that they've concluded there is no solution to finding out what this is, and sooner or later the public will just get tired and move on, so why not get some good publicity and new money for the defense in the new space force and they needn't worry since nothing will come of this new attitude but eventual public apathy.

I don't think they believe getting honest with the public will solve the UFO issue.

posted on Jun, 28 2022 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't think anything has changed , we are still where we were , the Congressional hearing on UFOs was just another establishment show piece that in reality added nothing other than another nondescript video and some press coverage for Zondo to take advantage of , admitting UFOs / UAPs exist is kind of a statement of the obvious.

Some believe Aliens will come and save us from ourselves , if that's the case disclosure by them is imminent.

We can but hope.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join