It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Preventatives are NOT Vaccines...They Should Just Be Called Covid Shots.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Thursday, May 19, 2022

Walgreens pharmacy has diagnosed Covid-19 in millions of Americans.

The latest Walgreens Pharmacy report says the Covid-19 Vaccines are no longer working as a Covid-19 preventative. AND, those who get vaccinated against Covid-19, are more likely to contract Covid-19 than those who have NOT been vaccinated.

During the pre-Omicron era, the data demonstrated higher positivity rates among the unvaccinated group.

However, in early 2022 the data indicated a lower positivity rate among unvaccinated individuals compared to those who have received at least 1 dose of vaccine.

To inform public expectations, vaccine manufacturers and the CDC have reiterated that even if vaccines are less effective at preventing infections, they are proven to prevent and reduce serious illness and death.
Much more at (pdf 18 pages): www.walgreens.com...

I don't know how to do screen-shots, but there are some interesting graphics demonstrating those who are NOT vaccinated having a higher rate of Covid-19 infection than those who are vaccinated, over the past 8 months.

Because Walgreens (like all pharmacies/doctors) get paid for injecting the Covid-19 so-called "vaccines" into our arms, naturally, the company tries to explain away their own results as not to be believed.

BOTTOM LINE: The Covid-19 shots need to be called just that, "shots". Just like Flu preventatives are called "Flu shots".

"VACCINES" hold a special place in medical science, to indicate a true preventative. A medication that prevents contracting the "disease" in the first place.

Like the Walgreens data demonstrates, if you want to increase your odds of not contracting one of the few serious variants of Covid-19 and ending up in the hospital, get yourself a Covid-19 shot.

But the Moderna, Johnson-Johnson, Pfizer drugs are NOT VACCINES.

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/19/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I believe it should already be common knowledge that vaccines have not prevented infection since the delta.

It's been about 8 months since omicron was first sampled. Where are the omicron-specific vaccines? And why isn't the White House using the defense production act to have enough of the Evusheld for everyone? Evusheld appears to be better at preventing an omicron infection than the current vaccines. I think it's because they want to keep covid as a means of control.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tamusan

Why did the FDA approved Covid-19 "boosters" for 5 to 11 year old children this week, since there is no medical reason for doing it?

I certainly hope not one additional dollar in "Covid aid" is shelled out by Congress.

When these shots/jabs/tests stop being "free", America will begin treating Covid like the mild virus it is.

No more damn headlines telling us "________ has tested Covid-19 positive!!"

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Overheard a woman talking about how she had to postpone getting her teen son his booster because he got covid. But that she finally took him to get it. SMDH They'll never learn. Know someone whose unv'd kid was exposed multiple times to v'd people with the Rona over the course of a week. He never did get it. Maybe bc he'd had a mild case of it before (gotten from v'd people, natch).

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Your guess is as good as mine, but I imagine the vaccine manufacturers greased some hands. 

I think that I've already squeezed as much lemonade as I can from the pandemic. I've moved on to war-profiteering. But I do think that Evusheld would effectively get us back to a real normal or at least in the short-term. My parents live in a retirement community, and the bastards that run it have them under lockdown again because of an outbreak amongst the residents. So, I am not looking at the Evusheld from a financial view.

I won't bore you with the long-term effects from covid that can arise from even an asymptomatic infection. 

You're internetting wrong if you are still seeing headlines about people testing positive.
edit on 19 5 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Be prepared for seasonal COVID shots much in the same degree as seasonal Flu shots.
Me? Not worried about them.
Let the dice fall where they may.
#pureblood

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I currently have Covid, second or third worst flue I have ever had, aches, pains, sore throat, itchy chest so self isolating SO THAT I DON'T spread it to someone else who may have a lower immune response.

That said I still would NOT have that mRNA shot, it is still WRONG and it is still UNETHICAL and extremely dangerous to inject so many people with something especially after giving those that produce this experiment immunity from prosecution.

If it is population control then here is the kicker, we are NOT facing overpopulation but population COLLAPSE which is not enough young people, if these shots that are I agree NOT vaccines are affecting fertility, mental development and detrimentally so then it is actually an ATTACK upon humanity.

What is the end game?.

We need MORE children in our own populations NOT LESS so whom is playing this game, was Karen Hudes perhaps actually correct even if she sound's wacked out?.

According to her there is a second species on earth who are like humans in every way but have bigger brains and sometimes elongated or enlarged skull's, they are also genetically distinct from the human race and while they can cross breed with humans but there children are born sterile if they should do so, they have culled and controlled humanity for countless eons seeing us as an inferior but dangerous race, we are more creative but they are more intelligent overall and have a gift for manipulation and control of human beings, they hide there numbers as they are limited and they fear humanity so want us culled, they used to engineer wars to keep our numbers in check but as we have developed it has gotten more difficult for them to do so and now it is no longer practical as nuclear war would also harm them.

Of course she may just have been snorting too much in the world bank's water closet but then again what if she is not just disinformation or to discredit the subject by making it seem too crazy, by tying it in to religious characters etc, what if there is a grain of truth to it.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I've had pretty severe reactions to a couple of vaccines and their own information from Pfizer and the NIH says I should not get it. So I won't.

Now if I could take the vaccine would I take it....probably not this vaccine, too much twisting of the evidence going on by the agencies pushing it....plus too much evidence it can be harmful...not a good vaccine in my opinion. I should be able to choose if I take a medicine, if we let them force us to take them, they will start forcing everyone to take medicines so the people making the drugs can make megabucks.

Again, that is my opinion, I have a right to have an opinion. I do think that the flu vaccine can benefit lots of people even though it is dangerous for me...verified by a doctor who witnessed the cytokine or bradykin storm and documented it in my medical records years ago.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

If they don't prevent COVID-19, then you shouldn't call them preventatives.

Since they are not based on the vaccinnia virus, which was used to immunize against smallpox, none of what in the US are called vaccines, should be called vaccines.

If they promote an immune response to a pathogen, without having to get infected by that pathogen first, then you should call them immunizations, as they do in most civilized countries.

edit on 19/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
Overheard a woman talking about how she had to postpone getting her teen son his booster because he got covid. But that she finally took him to get it. SMDH They'll never learn. Know someone whose unv'd kid was exposed multiple times to v'd people with the Rona over the course of a week. He never did get it. Maybe bc he'd had a mild case of it before (gotten from v'd people, natch).

A big problem is that there doesn't seem to be any leadership at the CDC who cares about the public's well-being. They don't address the studies showing the Vaccine's harmful effects, because there's something sinister going on at the top of our government, designed to damage the U.S. population physically, mentally, and financially over the long term.

Most likely a CHINA coupe. They're playing the long game that 98% of Americans don't recognize. I don't even know if our leaders in Congress and Business can sense it. Doesn't seem like it. They have children too, but seem to be oblivious to how this world is changing for the worse.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse -- severe vaccine reactions have always been a possibility ... at least your medical records state clearly that you have such a documented risk factor. The US National Library of Medicine includes a few reports on the anti-viral properties of culinary fresh ginger. Probably the organic fresh ginger root has the most active ingredients. Since the onset of this pandemic, we always keep fresh organic ginger in the house, which can be used in making curries, ginger cookies, etc. We also picked up some packs of Pep-Cid at a drugstore, in case we start having symptoms.

In the OP of this thread, however, there was a statement concerning vaccines being able to totally prevent a particular disease. When the COVID-19 pandemic started, Dr. Fauci explained in a TV interview that a vaccine is accepted by the US FDA at a lower level (it was either at a 50%, 55% or 60% level, something like that) and is still considered to be an effective vaccine. That's why his reaction to the initial results of the mRNA vaccine tests of 90% - 95% efficacy was such great relief at those percentages. If so, the implication is that no vaccine can prevent any disease at the 100% level.

posted on May, 23 2022 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Uphill
a reply to: rickymouse -- severe vaccine reactions have always been a possibility ... at least your medical records state clearly that you have such a documented risk factor. The US National Library of Medicine includes a few reports on the anti-viral properties of culinary fresh ginger. Probably the organic fresh ginger root has the most active ingredients. Since the onset of this pandemic, we always keep fresh organic ginger in the house, which can be used in making curries, ginger cookies, etc. We also picked up some packs of Pep-Cid at a drugstore, in case we start having symptoms.

In the OP of this thread, however, there was a statement concerning vaccines being able to totally prevent a particular disease. When the COVID-19 pandemic started, Dr. Fauci explained in a TV interview that a vaccine is accepted by the US FDA at a lower level (it was either at a 50%, 55% or 60% level, something like that) and is still considered to be an effective vaccine. That's why his reaction to the initial results of the mRNA vaccine tests of 90% - 95% efficacy was such great relief at those percentages. If so, the implication is that no vaccine can prevent any disease at the 100% level.

The vaccine has protection of ninety to ninety five percent only of stopping an improper immune response that requires hospitalization or causes death. Covid is equivalent to the flu or pneumonia causing sepsis. The virus is not covid 19, it can cause covid 19. The thing is that if you get sepsis from pneumonia, and you test positive for the SARS-CoV2 virus, it is automatically called Covid 19 even if it is sepsis because you tested positive. Quite a few people wind up in the hospital every year and a lot of old people die of Sepsis...so they have twisted things to make Covid 19 deaths look higher. Plus, the baby boomers are getting old now, and any virus can be a danger to them now. So more deaths is expected since so many baby boomers are ripe for the picking.

They are twisting the data to blame these old people's deaths on this virus. I do know this virus is not a scam, it is very bad for people with immune systems that are messed up whether from immune system blocker meds or from old age. I don't like the way they are twisting the evidence though, I think that they are taking advantage of the large amounts of people over seventy to make the virus look worse and they are doing it to make themselves look more important and to boost the money coming to their agencies from now on.

If an actual deadly virus does come along, people will believe that it is a scam once all this is over and the evidence of manipulation comes out. If another dangerous virus comes along, evaluate it by reading real evidence to verify it is of concern.

Ginger builds my immune system too much, I use ginger brandy in my hot Toddies, and the chemical that is antiviral is in the ginger flavored brandy...the flavoring is powdered dried ginger, it does lose some of the other properties ginger has by processing but retains much of it's antiviral chemistry. We also boil ginger root to make a juice occasionally to add to things, much of those properties are also still active against viruses, but again some are not heat stable. Because my immune system gets fired up with fresh ginger, I try to only use it occasionally. Some Ginger chemistry protection is shared by other natural products too, and if you eat too much of one you could wind up with an inability to consume others. Thiol chemistry is kind of picky if you get too much, thiols are sulfur chemistry and if you concentrate all of your immune system on using sulfur, it also has a problem with deficiencies in processing nitrogen chemistries. There are many variables when evaluating this stuff, coenzymes and enzymes in the body can do more than one thing quite often.

It takes a lot of research and evaluating to figure moderation so you can enjoy good health, fifteen years and I am only ten percent there since so many foods share chemistry and enzymes needed for metabolism. I have heard the saying anything in moderation since I was young sixty years ago, I am attempting to define moderation and it is not easy or quick, every day I have to read scientific articles and evaluate how what I learned fits into what I already know.

I started this around fifteen years ago, got really into it about ten to eleven years ago. I figured at that time over ten years ago that it would take over a year of full time research to figure everything out.....Boy did I underestimate the time it would take once I started evaluating how things mesh together. I must have done eight or more years of over seven hours a day reading along with another three to four hours of thinking a day trying to evaluate the articles I read. I did it seven days a week, and I even did reading on Christmas and Easter days most years. Now I have gotten problems with my eyes from so much screen time in front of the LED monitor. Things are complex, there are so many variables to learn.

I am not going to do nearly as much research anymore...easier said than done since I am OCD.... But I already have done lots of research and in the end, it does not matter, people aren't going to believe what I say because I do not have any degrees sitting on my wall and people want to keep eating what they want and would rather take a pill or ten than give that up. People believe in medicines, but medicines are not needed most time if you know natural ways to avoid being at risk of a disease or condition forming.

posted on Jul, 5 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
From a PFIZER "Increased Transparency" Press Briefing on June 25, 2022.

Several possible severe side effects with each Injection of a Pfizer Covid-19 injection.

They can occur within 2 weeks of the injection.

Initial Vaccine and Boosters bring these potential dangers.

See this important XTheMadnessNow ATS Post: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join