It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Commander of Azov Maksim Zhorin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Grimpachi

So, by that measure, you excuse the murders of civilians?
Ukrainians can do no wrong? Let's say they gather up all the Russian speakers and execute them. By your logic, it is Putin's fault.

No I do not condone it but neither can I stop it , you seem to want to ignore the fact that if Putin hadn't come the hard man and invaded Ukraine nobody would have been killed so do you support the murder of civilians ?

This conflict / war is no different to any other , bloody and pointless.

So you are acting like Azov and the others were not already murdering civilians. Specifically Russian speakers before this. You ignore the "FACT" that they had killed over 15,000 people in Donbas over 8 years.

I don't support the murder of civilians nor do I lie and claim it is Putins fault.

Killing traitors is not murder when they are giving aid and support to the Ukes enemies.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

So Right Sector and those like them get to be judge jury and executioners then dump the bodies halfway across the country.

They get to determine what a traitor is. Simply having expressed positivity to something makes them a traitor.

That is full-on fascism, totalitarian.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

You ignore the "FACT" that they had killed over 15,000 people in Donbas over 8 years.

You seem to ignore that Putin cultivated and supported the troubles in the break away regions it was stage 2 after chipping Crimea from Ukraine.

First the bro said he was against the killing of innocent life.

Then said that Putin is to blame for the killing the Ukrainians orchestrated..."because putin", as if to wipe the hands clean of the executioner of innocent native Russians that did not want to be part of Ukraine...

You lost the plot my bro...

*Jumps in time machine*

let's not forget that Russian troops do not have clean hands when it comes to the murder of civilians, both in Ukraine and Syria.

Didn't age well with your double down...

No I do not condone it but neither can I stop it

You can call "us" putin apologists, but bro.....

Imagine having an opinion on something you're unfamiliar with? Imagine not knowing about the bloodshed for over 8 years? Contrary to belief, the civil war and tensions have been around long before Crimea, Ukraine has always been a geo-political hotbed, even DURING the reign of the Soviet Union. This is what Pim Tool talks about all the time, people speaking on and having an opinion on matters they have absolutely no depth of understanding to, only surface level.

Then, these people go vote. And...we get the likes of Biden. A war hawk, but most of the younger generation that just turned 18 in 2020 were only 10 when he was drone striking AMERICAN citizens extrajudicially. Come on man...
edit on J30522 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join