It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Monkey Pox the next phase for Agends 2030?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: xuenchen

Don't they just stop it from itching so much?

Maybe Maybe Not šŸ”„

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies
I agree. Aint this monkey business AIDS or are they renaming it.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Dang, they are really trying to off the cotton tops arenā€™t they!

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
šŸˆµ

'I touched everything': Woman experiencing symptoms after contact with escaped monkeys | NewsNation

A woman is now experiencing health problems after coming into close contact with lab monkeys that escaped after a crash on a Pennsylvania highway.

Michelle Fallon witnessed a truck crash Friday while it was towing a trailer load of 100 of the animals. She stopped to help.

ā€œI thought, well, zoo monkeys,ā€ Fallon said. ā€œI didnā€™t know these were animal test monkeys.ā€

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:15 PM
link   
We'll just like Event 201 was preparation for Covid, the SPARS documents focus on 2025.

www.start.umd.edu...

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That's an honest mistake!

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Yes and insiders know. Watch the stock Siga closely. They have the rights to the smallpox vaccine. Average volume under 300k. 38 million recently. The insiders know and its a bit sick but its been like clockwork.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:30 PM
link   
You need a weakened immune system for these things to be really a serious issue. I mean, itā€™s a good think weā€™ve not been doing anything lately to cause sux a widespread weakening, isnā€™t it?a reply to: MrBuddy

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Treatment
Currently, there is no proven, safe treatment for monkeypox virus infection. For purposes of controlling a monkeypox outbreak in the United States, smallpox vaccine, antivirals, and vaccinia immune globulin (VIG) can be used.

What does that mean?????? Smallpox vaccines prevent monkeypox?

Aren't all children in the USA and many other countries vaccinated against smallpox? If so, I'm not seeing an issue here in the USA except for the illegal immigrants that may not have been vaccinated.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Night b4 last on an episode of modern marvels pertaining to bioterrorism and what certain gov acronym groups are doing to detect/prevent "terror" an such...a simulation titled "Dark Winter" caught my attention. The simulation was a release of Small Pox in shopping malls and large public gatherings across several states. Kinda strange imo given the potus commentary on a "Dark Winter" and the whole small/monkey pox content some media outlets are reporting.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Treatment
Currently, there is no proven, safe treatment for monkeypox virus infection. For purposes of controlling a monkeypox outbreak in the United States, smallpox vaccine, antivirals, and vaccinia immune globulin (VIG) can be used.

What does that mean?????? Smallpox vaccines prevent monkeypox?

Aren't all children in the USA and many other countries vaccinated against smallpox? If so, I'm not seeing an issue here in the USA except for the illegal immigrants that may not have been vaccinated.

I believe if you were in the Public School System before 1981 you have had an early smallpox vaccine that offers 85 percent protection,pretty much a huge segment of the population over 40

The clinical presentation of monkeypox resembles that of smallpox, a related orthopoxvirus infection which was declared eradicated worldwide in 1980. Monkeypox is less contagious than smallpox and causes less severe illness.
Vaccines used during the smallpox eradication programme also provided protection against monkeypox. Newer vaccines have been developed of which one has been approved for prevention of monkeypox
An antiviral agent developed for the treatment of smallpox has also been licensed for the treatment of monkeypox.
Vaccination against smallpox was demonstrated through several observational studies to be about 85% effective in preventing monkeypox. Thus, prior smallpox vaccination may result in milder illness. Evidence of prior vaccination against smallpox can usually be found as a scar on the upper arm. At the present time, the original (first-generation) smallpox vaccines are no longer available to the general public. Some laboratory personnel or health workers may have received a more recent smallpox vaccine to protect them in the event of exposure to orthopoxviruses in the workplace. A still newer vaccine based on a modified attenuated vaccinia virus (Ankara strain) was approved for the prevention of monkeypox in 2019. This is a two-dose vaccine for which availability remains limited. Smallpox and monkeypox vaccines are developed in formulations based on the vaccinia virus due to cross-protection afforded for the immune response to orthopoxviruses.

edit on 19-5-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

I just read thereā€™s a few cases in Quebec of the Pox.

I swear I will end it if I get the Monkey Pox.
I had the damn chicken pox when I turned 19. It felt like I had marbles under my skin.
I was covered in them.
Never, ever, again, will I go through that torture.

better get a shingles vax if you are over 50.

the virus is still in you and you don't want shingles.

trust me.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Isn't it amusing this virus comes as soon "Europe" was testing for such a possible scenario.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
First confirmed case Victoria Australia

Also man in NSW is awaiting test results

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: sarahvital

Currently 39 years old.
But I heard Shingles is a nightmare.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Are they working on an airborne transmittable strain yet?

Get Ready ā˜ ļø

They have Bird Flu ready to go too. The "trials" earlier this year delivered a 60% death rate.

Got a letter from the government a week ago demanding we tell them if we have birds as pets or livestock for ''data'' due to a bird flu outbreak within 10km of my house.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dr. Scott Gottlieb: Rising Monkeypox Cases Suggest Itā€™s Spread ā€˜Pretty Wideā€™

Appearing Friday on CNBCā€™s Squawk Box, Pfizer board member and former FDA Commissioner Dr. Scott Gottlieb said the rise in monkeypox cases suggests the virus has spread ā€œpretty wide,ā€ but he predicted that it will not spark an epidemic akin to the coronavirus.

REBECCA QUICK: What the heck is Monkeypox and do we actually need to worry about this?

DR. SCOTT GOTTLIEB: Now that thereā€™s been community spread, it may be hard to snuff this out. I donā€™t think it will become a major epidemic because this is a virus thatā€™s difficult to spread. You need sustained close contact or sustain contact with the open source, but thereā€™s so many cases now that are disconnected. This is spreading in the community and there may be a lot more inflection than what weā€™re picking up. It has a long incubation period, upwards of 21 days. So there may be a lot of people incubating the virus and thereā€™s probably a lot of people who went undiagnosed or misdiagnosed because doctors arenā€™t looking for it. And given the fact we found so many disconnected cases, it does suggest the spread is pretty wide.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'd never heard of it til 3weeks ago.

But luckily there seems to have been biosecurity sim carried out last year .....

"Michael Senger has noted the bizarre coincidence that the first ever global monkeypox outbreak has happened in the exact week predicted in a biosecurity simulation last year (see below), not unlike how the COVID-19 outbreak began shortly after a coronavirus pandemic simulation, Event 201. Iā€™m no conspiracy theorist, but that is quite the coincidence."

dailysceptic.org...

michaelpsenger.substack.com...

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

Isn't it amusing this virus comes as soon "Europe" was testing for such a possible scenario.

The source of MonkeyPox?

See ATS Post by "FlyingFox": www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 5/21/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 02:45 AM
link   
On his international trip, President Biden tells reporters MonkeyPox could be a Game Changer!

Source: www.usatoday.com...

I wonder if he plans on using it as the primary reason for another shutdown before the November elections? It's safer than starting a war with Russia, to achieve the mass-mail-in-voting goal.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join