It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US DoD issued a contract for Covid research in Ukraine 3 months before Covid existed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Why is it that the CIA has so many corporations?

Were you living in Australia when the Nugan-Hand Bank controversy was playing?

Your checking street addresses seems detached from the reality of how the Military/Medical Industrial Complex has operated for decades.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cambury
a reply to: Salander

Interesting....didn't scientists find samples of the virus in compost in Europe Spring of 19?

Sewage, in Italy.

It was in a sample taken from... Toilet water.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Why is it that the CIA has so many corporations?

Were you living in Australia when the Nugan-Hand Bank controversy was playing?

Your checking street addresses seems detached from the reality of how the Military/Medical Industrial Complex has operated for decades.

I lost money in the Nugan-Hand bank collapse, which was tied in with a lender (a Credit Union), with whom I had taken out a loan, and who also went under.

I think the world is adequately informed of the CIA's dirty past, interfering in the governments of allies, running drugs, money laundering, and etc, by now.

But however, in the case mentioned in the OP, the Medical documentation and research was from a US company. The documentation and research was not 'from' the Ukraine. The funding for this line-item went to a US company, not to labs in the Ukraine.

edit on 24/5/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Cambury
a reply to: Salander

Interesting....didn't scientists find samples of the virus in compost in Europe Spring of 19?

Sewage, in Italy.

It was in a sample taken from... Toilet water.

Also there was a study of x-rays of the lungs of patients in a hospital in northern France who had suffered from an unknown pneumonic illness months preceding the outbreak in China. Those X-rays showed scarring exactly like that caused by COVID-19.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Do you think the CIA has gone from a dirty past to a clean present? I hope not, because if you did think that, you would come across as quite naive as to human nature.

It would be much more likely that the Agency's past is a strong indicator of its present MO.

Hundreds of front companies doing the Agency's dirty work, from drug trafficking to bioweapons and so much more.

So, your critique as to company addresses and so forth sounds like good work, kudos, but fairly well meaningless.

The DoD and CIA work hand in glove, and they are in up to their eyeballs in this fashionable bioweapons business. They learned much from their Nugan-Hand experience.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Do you think the CIA has gone from a dirty past to a clean present? I hope not, because if you did think that, you would come across as quite naive as to human nature.

It would be much more likely that the Agency's past is a strong indicator of its present MO.

Hundreds of front companies doing the Agency's dirty work, from drug trafficking to bioweapons and so much more.

So, your critique as to company addresses and so forth sounds like good work, kudos, but fairly well meaningless.

The DoD and CIA work hand in glove, and they are in up to their eyeballs in this fashionable bioweapons business. They learned much from their Nugan-Hand experience.

No, I was in no way saying that the CIA had changed its ways. I was saying that no-one trusts them, because of the things we now know were not just rumors.

posted on May, 26 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Finally, a point we agree on!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join