It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Fraud Confirmed by latest data release !!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Well the latest court enforced data release by Pfizer has confirmed the massive amounts of fraud and corruption.

This evil company with a history of criminality wanted to hide it for 75 years by which time everyone will be dead and buried. Including you.

Better people than me have analyzed it and you can see a concise summary here.

articles.mercola.com... c57de8690f096fe93f44927c&sd=20071129&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20220517_HL2&mid=DM1172601&rid=1493000426

You better save the page as the site has to remove it within 48 hours. you only have 15 hours left

+3 more 
posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: championoftruth

that's some interesting finds. I'll be interested to hear how this is nothing out of the ordinary from the bootlickers experts.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My hunches were correct---Pfizer HAS BEEN operating a continuing criminal enterprise for all these years.

Mike Yeadon was lucky to get out when he did. Bless him for blowing the whistle.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:52 AM
link   

WOW.

I am still waiting for the data saying they knew it made magnets stick to the injection site.

Thats coming GUARANTEED
edit on 18-5-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The shot actually has a negative efficacy according to Walgreens own data

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You mean Rent -A- Experts?

They are nearly all indentured to some organization which is indentured to BigHarma via grants and donations and thus you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

A FOI found CDC had spent a BILLION on bribing news organizations to sing its hymn.

No wonder you never hear anything on MSM.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

If the World Health Organization passes that pandemic treaty, which they will vote on in the coming week, then all Constitutions will be null and void once they declare another “pandemic”, and they will be able to hold Americans down and FORCIBLY INJECT POISON IN THEM to kiII them. The World Economic Forum (WEF) is already advising senior citizens TO KILL THEMSELVES, because they have “lived long enough, and they should care about the children and their future”. This is not a joke, and if you go to the UN site and view their Agenda 21/30 goals, you’ll find a sweet little video filled with senior citizens who appear to be in their 60’s or so, who say they have “lived a good life”, and now they are going to end their life so the younger generations can have the world & its resources.

The ironic thing is, I don’t see Klaus Schwab taking his own advice, and that bald headed, wrinkled, *** has to be closing in on 100 years old. Why doesn’t he lead by example? And after he is gone, Bill Gates, Sleepy Joe, Pelosi, Fauci, and all the rest of the decrepit oligarchs, like George Soros, can kiII themselves. When the last of their dead carcasses is 6 feet under the ground, the younger generations really will have a chance at a better life, or just life, period, because the ones who want 95%, of the approximately 8 billion people on earth, DEAD, will be dead themselves.

But those dem0ns disguised as humans that call themselves the “elite”, and our “rulers”, will never take their own advice, because they are chicken sh*t cowards who know they are going to the Lake of fire for eternity. I have no confidence that these mass murderers in the pharmaceutical companies, and the govt’s of the world that support them, and the eviI dem0n possessed “elite”, will EVER receive just punishment for their crimes in this world.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Honestly speakingg, I think its because of 1,291 side effects including death listed in Pfizer Vaccine report released March 1. This proves they lied and withheld side-effect Data knowing the Shots WEREN'T SAFE. This also proves coercion which are both illegal and opens up all to LIABILITY FOR INJURY INCLUDING DEATH for Drugmakers. Glad I don't own Pharmaceutucal stock. The Hospital Network is going to go BUST from all the lawsuits comming soon. Now they want Babies to get shots.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:09 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

It's the cynical view, and sadly I agree with you.

Will the good guys ever prevail? At this point it time it does not look like it.

I've signed several petitions against the WHO action you mention.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth
a reply to: just4fun

Honestly speakingg, I think its because of 1,291 side effects including death listed in Pfizer Vaccine report released March 1. This proves they lied and withheld side-effect Data knowing the Shots WEREN'T SAFE. This also proves coercion which are both illegal and opens up all to LIABILITY FOR INJURY INCLUDING DEATH for Drugmakers. Glad I don't own Pharmaceutucal stock. The Hospital Network is going to go BUST from all the lawsuits comming soon. Now they want Babies to get shots.

Don't forget that they lied about the efficacy, claiming it was 95% when it was really 12%, but when you realize they are lying about everything, it's probably -1000%. Because currently it's a negative efficacy. It also looks like most of their trials were faked. There was one were one doctor somehow recruited thousands of patients in a few weeks, then did 1 million pages of documentation in a week or 2. Seems legit.

They lied so they should lose the EUA, but because corrupt people are in power they pay off, it won't happen until there are new people in the gov.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

Don't forget that they lied about the efficacy, claiming it was 95% when it was really 12%, but when you realize they are lying about everything, it's probably -1000%. Because currently it's a negative efficacy. It also looks like most of their trials were faked. There was one were one doctor somehow recruited thousands of patients in a few weeks, then did 1 million pages of documentation in a week or 2. Seems legit.

that was actually the meat and potatoes of this video linked in the OP. It's enough to ask questions about for sure.
and the answers should be a bit better than:
🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: championoftruth
a reply to: Salander

If the World Health Organization passes that pandemic treaty, which they will vote on in the coming week, then all Constitutions will be null and void once they declare another “pandemic”,

Sorry, but the supreme Court has already ruled unequivocally that no Treaty can alter, amend, or nullify our Constitution in any way, shape or form.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying but please link your sources so I can reference them.
Just making unsubstantiated claims does not help this website.
Plus, I'd like to see exactly what the WEF is saying.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:26 PM
link   

So where are the cops? Why is the FBI not at the offices of Pfizer seizing documents for a potential criminal investigation? Where is the legacy media with the largest headline of the century?

Oh, that's right, they're all on the same team, silly me thinking something would actually be done about this.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAhriman

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

I'm sorry for you. I get it now. You're not sure whether you should laugh because you now know the truth and you are free, or you should cry because you've just realised you've been conned and are uncertain about the future.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Everyone on the payroll and relying on the cheque is compromised. The heads of Governments law enforcement and Justice. Has to be in such a position that they can never admit the truth of the matter. This is the greatest disaster that has occurred in generations. The ramifications of the effect of this haven't really started yet, what we are seeing now are just the outriders of the storm. The self-correcting, checks, and balances of our system have been compromised by endemic corruption. To profit from it you still need a system, how that can happen when it has collapsed itself for short-term gain is the correction.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Nothing supercedes the Constitution.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

You got that right,

The constitution of the US was drafted in such a way that it protects itself no only for domestic go wrong governments but also foreign entities.

It will never happen only congress can change anything and they are not going to do it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join