It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Propaganda and the Claims of Mass Graves at Mariupol

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

How about a phone call home then, is that too much to ask for those civilians that russia didn't forcibly relocate and hold against their will?

edit on 21-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

How about a phone call home then, is that too much to ask for those civilians that russia didn't forcibly relocate and hold against their will?

Prove they are not allowed to call who they want.

Prove their "homes" that were destroyed have phone service.

Try to make sense.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Are you trying to convince us that out of 100,000 not prisoners, there isn't a single not prisioner that thought of calling the hotline that Ukraine has been promoting for not prisoners?

None of the 100,000 not prisoners knows anyone with a working phone?

Nobody out of the 100,000 not prisioners thought of calling an embassy or someone in the media?

Has anyone considered carrier pigeons?

How about a message in a bottle?

Smoke signals?

Don't let me stop you now, maybe big foot aliens are blocking phone, mobile and radio transmissions from all 66 locations where russia claims that it's 'housing' these 100,000 not prisoners.

Because of course, russia has never even heard of the internet or newspapers, and the nazi terrorists probably blew up every single russian post office.

Does russia still have shortwave?

I can translate morse if you use the English alphabet and go slow.

edit on 21-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:40 AM
link   

You have yet to prove they are prisoners or explain why they would have stayed in a war zone or explain why they would come back without a home to go to.

why would they want to have ties with Ukraine whose military targeted and killed them in mass? Why do you think the people changed there mind from when they voted in 2015 to leave Ukraine and join the DPR but were suppressed by the government and Nazi militias?

My evidence is this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

with over 100 interviews and statements from the civilians in Mariupol.

Prove they are prisoners. Where is your evidence?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

russian teevee is bragcasting about the prisoners just about hourly.

A short clip with at least one of the regular teevee graphics is in the latest Speak The Truth episode, along with some fun clips from one of the russian government teevee 'news' 'analysis' shows that I'm sure you're familiar with.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

100 interview actors that have never been seen again.

Wouldn't you think at least one of them would want to tell investigators or journalists about their horrible 'claims'?

Of course they would, if they weren't fake of course.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   

More claims without evidence.

edit on 21-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

100 interview actors that have never been seen again.

Wouldn't you think at least one of them would want to tell investigators or journalists about their horrible 'claims'?

Of course they would, if they weren't fake of course.

You have yet to prove they are prisoners or explain why they would have stayed in a war zone or explain why they would come back without a home to go to.

why would they want to have ties with Ukraine whose military targeted and killed them in mass? Why do you think the people changed there mind from when they voted in 2015 to leave Ukraine and join the DPR but were suppressed by the government and Nazi militias?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

How do we know they are residents of Marioupol?

Or even Ukrainian citizens?

Why do they only tell their absurd stories under the watchful eye of russian press officers?

Why doesn't russia immediately fly them to the U.N. to take some of the nightmarish global pressure off?

For the same reason you were shocked to learn that a T72 has never penetrated an M1, russia lies about nearly everything.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   

More claims without evidence.

Will russia allow me to send some of the 100,000 not prisoners in the 66 not concentration camps letters and aid packages?

Do any of the 100,000 not prisioners in the 66 not concentration camps have email accounts?

Even a single one?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Prove they are anything other than russian interview actors saying whatever the russian press officer demands.

Both are impossible for the same reason, russia is hiding them.

But wouldn't you think that at least a few of the 100,000 not prisoners in the 66 not concentration camps would want to contact someone in Ukraine to let them know that they were not prisoners in not camps, and were not not dead?

Of course they would.

I'd like to send care packages to some of the 100,000 not prisoners in those 66 not camps, and plan to include international phone cards.

Do you think russia will allow this?

Or are the 100,000 not prisoners being 'protected' from care packages and phone cards?

Do any of the 100,000 not prisoners have email accounts?

Have you ever heard of a group of 100,000 humans where not a single one has an email account?

Or is russia also protecting the 100,000 not prisioners in those 66 not concentration camps from evil email accounts?

This is such a Silly not war, russia should just go back to russia so we can get on with life without russia.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I have been talking to a Mariupol citizen that is in the DPR on telegram on and off for weeks.

Have you tried to contact anyone from Mariupol?

You do know that Twitter, youtube, and other social media platforms have withdrawn from Russia right? If you want to contact them you need to use the platforms that still provide service there.

Also, as far as I know, Mariupol and the refugee camps are completely open to foreign reporters.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Then why have none of the 100,000 not prisoners in the 66 not camps been heard from in over a month since russia started 'protecting' them?

Are you claiming that there isn't a single journalist or investigator on the planet who has any interest in talking to them?

Sounds pretty absurd to me.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Who is claiming they have not been heard from.

What journalists have claimed they were denied from talking to them.

I asked you for a list of journalists that have said they were denied on several occasions you haven't given me a single name to date.

If they haven't tried or the info doesn't fit the narrative that they wish to push then why would they report it. FYI there have been some western journalists that have interviewed the refugees. One from Spain that I made a thread about. There has been a 2 or 3 from Germany. Their claims and footage have been counter to what is being claimed by MSM. Why are you ignoring them?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Who is claiming they have not been heard from.

What journalists have claimed they were denied from talking to them.

I asked you for a list of journalists that have said they were denied on several occasions you haven't given me a single name to date.

If they haven't tried or the info doesn't fit the narrative that they wish to push then why would they report it. FYI there have been some western journalists that have interviewed the refugees. One from Spain that I made a thread about. There has been a 2 or 3 from Germany. Their claims and footage have been counter to what is being claimed by MSM. Why are you ignoring them?

Are you claiming that no journalist or investigator on the planet would have published any such interviews with the 100,000 not prisoners in those 66 not concentration camps?

Because no such interviews have been published.

Maybe russia could ask some of those 100,000 not prisoners in it's 66 not concentration camps to write home so folks don't worry?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Well, I am pretty sure they don't know about your concerns. Maybe you should contact them and ask why they haven't interviewed 100,000 people.

As for there not being any interviews at the refugee camps.

If I post a video of one will you admit that you have been lying?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join