It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Western Propaganda and the Claims of Mass Graves at Mariupol

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Western propaganda...that is something we should be ware of when nato wants to join the war. It will be important for the involved governments to have the consent of the people. At that time we will see horrific images in the news with commited war crimes by the russians all over. Something like russian soldiers taking babies from their lifesupport and let them die on the cold hospital floor.

The citizens of russia and europe and the USA do not want war. This insane war must stop and not escalate so shareholders can earn money.

link   
Looks like history is repeating is repeating itself instated of the Nazis/Third Reich marching towards Russia with a Germany's blitzkrieg against Russia.

Its a much more quieter approach none blitzkrieg approach.

The US using Ukraine against Russia for their interests. Its amusing how some in here believe that the US truly do care about the Ukrainians.

Your own government doesn't even care about your own people.
You expect the US to care about others?

Eventually the Ukrainian people will start realizing they are been used against Russia.
edit on 18-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Cutepants

there's pictures of mass graves

I am sure there are many many of mass graves which had been commited by the pure and sweet perfect angels US angels when they wen to wars and started their invasions.

Its a given why they are making sure that most things dont come out of the war in Iraq.

Remember the prefect US angels refusing to release the footage where their pilot had killed innocent civilians and journalists?

I wonder how many more such things and such war crimes had happened but was covered up.....

Another absurd claim with zero evidence?

You think that will help you dig out from your previous absurd claim with zero evidence?

Pathetic

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

originally posted by: Cutepants

Maybe they were talking about other graves? I've seen both mass graves and individual. And mass burial isn't necessarily the result of war crimes, and war crime victims can he buried individually.

No. The locals in the video said THERE ARE NO MASS GRAVES. They said there NO RUSSIANS were killing mass amounts of people.

The russian actors in the video are obviously lying, some of the mass graves were filmed while the trenches were being dug and hastily filled with stacked corpses.

Many more were observed by satellite.

There is zero truth to your absurd claims.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

You know that US had used blackwater mercenaries in Iraq? its amusing the US is accusing other countries like Russia or others of such things when they had used them in Iraq.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Ah Russian Actors and your source your nonsense claims?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You still haven't replied with any proof or evidence to your claims that they are Russian Actors, crisis actors, i suggest you go around careful with that term.

The Russians wouldn't have the time do those alleged crimes. Let alone laying bodies let alone while after they left the area.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

No they are never innocent. Not after what they committed after 8 years in Eastern Ukraine.
Going after anyone who has a Eastern Slavic background.

You still keep ignoring that one.

You're probably referring to genocide of Russian speakers though,

The dead children of Donbass, donetsk for the past 8 years don't seem to agree with you.

But dont worry i am sure the ghost of Kiev is more real.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   

No they are never innocent. Not after what they committed after 8 years in Eastern Ukraine.
Going after anyone who has a Eastern Slavic background.

You still keep ignoring that one.

You're probably referring to genocide of Russian speakers though,

The dead children of Donbass, donetsk for the past 8 years don't seem to agree with you.

But dont worry i am sure the ghost of Kiev is more real.

Why were russian forces inside Ukraine for those 8 years?

Did someone invade Ukraine and tell those russians to move to the new russian territory?

Of course they did.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You still haven't replied with any proof or evidence to your claims that they are Russian Actors, crisis actors, i suggest you go around careful with that term.

The Russians wouldn't have the time do those alleged crimes. Let alone laying bodies let alone while after they left the area.

Amnesty international, the UN, and the International Criminal Court has.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

when you live in a area,that is not yours,you are a invader. those people in donbas were there at the direction of russia. they were trying to destroy a legit goverment the UN recognized as true.

Traitors and invaders working in the donbas together. Treason is a death penalty sentence in most countries.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Ah Russian Actors and your source your nonsense claims?

Have any of russia's interview actors ever been seen again after filming the russian propaganda nonsense?

Why is russia hiding them from investigators and journalists?

Don't bother, we all know why.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:30 PM
link   

To call an individual grave a mass grave is a lie.

They weren't, they were calling the mass grave:

officials believe up to 9,000 civilians could be buried in the mass grave, where authorities said Russians forces “dug new trenches and filled them with corpses every day throughout April.” The council added that it has information indicating the bodies were “buried in several layers.”

NPR

Maxar Technologies, a provider of satellite imagery, said in a statement that the size of the mass grave has gradually expanded over the past month as Russian forces continue to transport Ukrainian bodies out of Mariupol. It's larger than three football fields, spanning approximately 340 meters — over 1,000 feet — in length.

That's a mass grave by definition, chief.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

It was a lie. There were no trenches. There were 200 proper graves. It was a cemetery.

It was in the video. Attention to detail.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: SirHardHarry

It was a lie. There were no trenches. There were 200 proper graves. It was a cemetery.

It was in the video. Attention to detail.

Your video is a lie.

Otherwise know as fake russian propaganda.

Other videos and satellites have shown the trenches, and the hastily stacked corpses.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Other videos and satellites have shown the trenches, and the hastily stacked corpses.

That is your claim. It is on you to prove it.

Links or it didn't happen.

Deny ignorance.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

That is your claim. It is on you to prove it.

Links or it didn't happen.

Deny ignorance.

There's this thing called youtube, perhaps you've heard of it grim.

And I didn't make the claim, Amnesty International, the UN, The U.S. DoD, the Red Cross, and International Courts did.

edit on 18-5-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I am glad you know about it. That means you have no excuse for not using it.

Unless you lied again you should have no problem providing evidence of your claim.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I am glad you know about it. That means you have no excuse for not using it.

Unless you lied again you should have no problem providing evidence of your claim.

Why do you need me to post what is available to all?

You don't.

Also, I didn't make the claim, the UN, Red Cross, Amnesty International, and World Court investigators did.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join