It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very VERY Weird shenanigans - Buffalo Shooting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

Wow. Great detective work. No wonder the manifesto was scrubbed from the internet so quickly.

I probably have an FBI file on me undoubtfully because afterwards I remembered the Christchurch shooting and how similar the motives were. Actually, they were the same motive *allegedly*.

I searched for (i sh** you not) 3 hours for the Christchurch video. I kept running into boards that had theorists saying that the event was staged. Regardless, it took me 3 full hours to finally find it.

It was scrubbed from EVERY gore-website that I know. Which is weird, because they have some of the most graphic stuff you will EVER see on the internet, and they even had a link for the Christchurch shooting, but that was scrubbed from the site and required special privileges to view the content or even open the page.

Some weird cummuppins going on.

Now I just have given you all the information as I find it. I usually try to steer away from drawing my own conspiracies and presenting them to the public (ATS). But I believe these mass shootings are happening, but these manifestos are being written by someone else, dare I say the alphabet agencies.

This kid, from all we know, was a young communist that grew up in the identitarian conflict, became a white-supremicist and did what he did. Whether you want to accuse the alphabet agencies or not, this is what they've brewed. This is the culmination of 20 years of a propaganda campaign in America by "TPTB".

That's right, I said TPTB. I'm going back to my ATS roots, when ATS was actually great. The people that be.

Its the CIA. MK ultra never ended,it just got specific.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Oh wait, nevermind. That's just another picture of the alleged "shooter". His name is actually Sam Hyde, an actor/comedian.

Just like the Ukraine 'president' . My guess 100% government is responsible for the shooting. They do this to discredit 2nd amendment support and to discredit 'right wing extremists ' (basically wanting to keep Europe Europe as much as possible etc) and not be cast into extinction (Kalergi plans for Europe)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Its the CIA. MK ultra never ended,it just got specific.

You might like my MKUltra/Psyche thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We're talking about controlled mind programing. How? Bombard kids with algorithmic material of cop shooting and racism videos.

Throw in whatever spices you want to make the flavor whatever you choose.

Why do you think the US government is coming after parents that oppose not having a say in their childrens school curriculum? I'm just asking rhetoricals here, I'm sure you know as much as me and everyone else here.

originally posted by: starviego
Great research, Jimmy. At this point we shouldn't automatically believe anything about this story--even that it actually occurred and that 10 people actually died.

THIS (the former over the latter); is what I'm trying to reiterate. We don't know. All we know is that the ALLEGED "manifesto" is a complete phoney. Whether the SUSPECT did so or another person (alphabet agencies, a troll, insert your culprit here) wrote the manifesto.

*I chose my words VERY precisely in this paragraph*

As for the latter, whether it happened or not is also up for debate. As the saying goes, if a tree fell in the forest, would it make a sound? If you weren't there to witness it, there SHOULD be a slight reservation, that's what a intelligent human does. So I will agree in part with you to a degree on the other point you made.

edit on J03522 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I'd like to clarify for anyone reading this far when I said:

But what struck me the most odd was how he described his attack in FULL-DETAIL to the T in his manifesto. Everything he described he would do in the manifesto, was executed without anything "going wrong" in his playbook. Anyone that's been in combat knows when you go into a hairy situation like that, anything that COULD go wrong, does.

What I was trying to get at was this 18 year old kid planned this out days in advance and executed his plan perfectly to the god dang T. I was getting at IF this is a plagiarized manifesto, it would be telling in the fact that the person probably just looked at the video and described what happened in the 1st person when writing the manifesto.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Tic_tok,youtube,social media.subliminal messages,hidden ultrasonics. Doctors giving shots with extra ingrediants.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   
He can't keep getting away with it!!

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

The weak should fear the strong

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:32 PM
link   

watched a LOT of YT videos.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I read it and think it was all lifted from here and there copy and pasted. no 18 year old writes like that using that vocabulary. Way too developed. Purpose? Who knows, R/L doesn't matter, kid is a nut case.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I read it and think it was all lifted from here and there copy and pasted. no 18 year old writes like that using that vocabulary. Way too developed. Purpose? Who knows, R/L doesn't matter, kid is a nut case.

Exactly, did you skim to the part where to talked about his weapon armaments and attachments? This 18 year old kid wrote out everything from why A is better than B, why he chose A, the other options that were available, pros and cons of each choice, ect. This kid would put DEVGRU operators in awe...

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Why is it that when a pro-gun bill hits the committees all you see are tumble weeds that roll out of the Republican Party Locker room door, yet when an Israel aid bill hits the court yard the those MIA republicans always manage to come barging out of the locker room with their fists pounding their chests like a WSB Ape in support of the Israel Aid bill?

Should we start adding pro-gun legislation to the Israel aid bills as Riders? I would attempt to add riders to the yearly DoD budget, Yearly Farmer's welfare bill, and the Yearly Israel Aid bill. That's 12 chances for a single presidental term, and 24 chances with two terms.

Chances to pass something like a NFA reform that removes SBRs,SBSs,AOWs,Supressors off the NFA, and reopening the MG registry.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blakdart
Why is it that when a pro-gun bill hits the committees all you see are tumble weeds that roll out of the Republican Party Locker room door, yet when an Israel aid bill hits the court yard the those MIA republicans always manage to come barging out of the locker room with their fists pounding their chests like a WSB Ape in support of the Israel Aid bill?

Should we start adding pro-gun legislation to the Israel aid bills as Riders? I would attempt to add riders to the yearly DoD budget, Yearly Farmer's welfare bill, and the Yearly Israel Aid bill. That's 12 chances for a single presidental term, and 24 chances with two terms.

Chances to pass something like a NFA reform that removes SBRs,SBSs,AOWs,Supressors off the NFA, and reopening the MG registry.

I can see the news now...

"Republicans hold the country hostage by not raising debt ceiling limit"

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I can see the news now...

"Republicans hold the country hostage by not raising debt ceiling limit"

It's all a farce, we haven't had a balanced budget since the year 2001.

I would hold the country hostage by saying "No federal balanced budget amendment? No federal budget." Let the single mothers & MIC contractors pan handle until a balanced budget amendment were to be passed.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Maybe his " False Flag " Alphabet Agency Handlers could Shed Light on that . Also , for an 18 Year Old , that Manifesto sure is Written Rather Well . Exact Points Made almost as if Someone Else Wrote it ...........Hmm.........

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

It's all a farce, we haven't had a balanced budget since the year 2001.

I would hold the country hostage by saying "No federal balanced budget amendment? No federal budget." Let the single mothers & MIC contractors pan handle until a balanced budget amendment were to be passed.

I'd take it further. Close every single executive department except the Dep. of Treasury, Dep. of Defense, Dep. of Justice and State dep. Only 4 departments to run this country. "let them" is just another way of saying "nature takes its course", as humans, we've done a pretty good job at ignoring problems and slapping pricetag stickers on it.

Why do we need government to do something we can do ourselves? Mom comes into our room, says they need rent money. We go to work, make money and pay mom. Are we gonna live under moms authority forever...? Why can't we provide for ourselves and get things done ourselves? We hire and pay our own plumbers and electricians, why not road builders, doctors and teachers? Probably because "the people" compete with "big government" and who can compete with a monstrosity with $21T buying power...

Imagine if the Dep. of Education was shut down? It would incentivize entrepreneurship. Private schools pricetag is a direct result of the DOE. Imagine having to compete in a marketplace with something thats "considered" to be "free"? All you can bank on is "our product is better hence the high price tag". But get public school out of the equation, John competes with James to start a new school and cut their prices to beat out the competition. Private school goes from something only a few kids would afford to something everyone can afford. And I can already hear it now, "what about low income people". They can save all the money they'd have spent on sales tax and put it twords education, because in my American society, there is no income or sales tax. A VAT tax for any non-localized production and 10-15% tariff on imported products.

Sure, you can call me a an-arch-ist..

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Maybe his " False Flag " Alphabet Agency Handlers could Shed Light on that . Also , for an 18 Year Old , that Manifesto sure is Written Rather Well . Exact Points Made almost as if Someone Else Wrote it ...........Hmm.........

Half the manifesto was plagiarized from the Christchurch shooter manifesto, I'd say a 1/4 of it went into memes and the other 1/4 of it was undoubtfully "him" or his handler. Don't attribute the entirety to either the suspect or handler solely.
edit on J15522 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join