It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very VERY Weird shenanigans - Buffalo Shooting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Okay, hopefully this hasn't been talked about.

Has anyone read the manifesto? I have. The guy actually posted a picture of himself.

"This is the most recent photo of me"

First article of evidence:

2017 article about the misinformation around the Las Vegas shooting. If you scroll down to the video portion of the article (further down the article) and play the video, please tell me, who did you see?

mashable.com...

Second article of evidence:

Here we have a Twitter user by the name of Joe Nunez, who joined the platform in 2018. As of 2020, he changed his profile picture. Can anyone tell me who they see?

twitter.com...

Third article of evidence:

Anyway....buy my shirt:

www.redbubble.com...

Oh wait, nevermind. That's just another picture of the alleged "shooter". His name is actually Sam Hyde, an actor/comedian.

*Don't actually buy this clowns shirt please*

After checking Sam Hyde's wiki, this was posted:

Since 2015, Hyde has been frequently misreported as the perpetrator of numerous mass shootings and terrorist attacks by internet trolls on websites such as 4chan and Twitter.[9][13] The hoaxes, which typically included photos of Hyde brandishing a semi-automatic weapon, reappeared so often on social media that The New York Times characterized "Sam Hyde is the shooter" as "an identifiable meme."[14] The first instance of the prank was the Umpqua Community College shooting. CNN mistakenly included Hyde's image on their coverage of the shooting.[15] Hyde has also been erroneously blamed for many other shootings,[a] including when Representative Vicente Gonzalez mistakenly identified Hyde as the perpetrator of the Sutherland Springs church shooting.[21] Hyde's image was shared across social media as being the driver of the car in Waukesha, Wisconsin, that drove into a holiday parade in November 2021.[22] In February of 2022, an edited image of Hyde was misidentified as the "Ghost of Kyiv" (along with the names 'Сэм Хайденко' [Sam Haydenko] or Samuyil Hyde), a Ukrainian fighter pilot who supposedly shot down six Russian planes on the February 24, 2022.[23] The 2022 Buffalo shooter also claimed the image of Hyde as his own in his manifesto.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway, take the information as you will. When I first read the manifesto, it was obviously plagiarized from the christchurch shooting with a few additions. In the manifesto, he explained in great detail every piece, every armament and every addition to his gun, to the point I would have assumed this person is a legitimate weapons manufacturer. He knew the pros and cons of every item he would use and decided against.

But what struck me the most odd was how he described his attack in FULL-DETAIL to the T in his manifesto. Everything he described he would do in the manifesto, was executed without anything "going wrong" in his playbook. Anyone that's been in combat knows when you go into a hairy situation like that, anything that COULD go wrong, does.

I watched the video, I seen people die. I'm not refuting that it happened. I'm refuting the main narrative though. Again, I bought into the narrative and was content with the answers. But this....this just stinks to high heavens.

ETA: I don't think it could be a troll move on the Buffalo shooters part considering he had a facecam and could see his face throughout the video.
edit on J21522 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I think this is important for a second comment and not just an edit.

Do we have any veterans here today? Perhaps some spec operators? Notice how the shooter, who is 18 years old, was carrying and shooting his gun *IN THE BUFFALO SHOOTING VIDEO* (not the pictures)?

C-Clamp grip, something only taught and/or used in special operations combat or competition shooting.

The C-Clamp grip offers you more leverage on the barrel, thus reducing recoil and having the ability to change targets efficiently and effectively.
edit on J33522 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JimmyNeutr0n

I've been shooting for 50 years and unless I'm shooting from a bench I've always used that style of grip.

I am neither military or competition shooter.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimmyNeutr0n

Do we have any veterans here today? Perhaps some spec operators? Notice how the shooter, who is 18 years old, was carrying and shooting his gun *IN THE BUFFALO SHOOTING VIDEO* (not the pictures)?

C-Clamp grip, something only taught and/or used in special operations combat or competition shooting.

The C-Clamp grip offers you more leverage on the barrel, thus reducing recoil and having the ability to change targets efficiently and effectively.

Looking at that hideous trigger discipline, that’s highly doubtful.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Damn how did the Ghost of Kiev make it all the way to Buffalo to shoot up the grocery store, I thought he was still fighting Russians!

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I've been shooting for 50 years and unless I'm shooting from a bench I've always used that style of grip.

I am neither military or competition shooter.

Whether you are or aren't a military vet or competitive shooter, you are using a competitive (professional) shooting stance called the C-Clamp Grip.

The theory behind using this style of shooting, or the “C” clamp grip, is that it will allow the operator to transition targets faster, reduce muzzle rise, and allows the operator to shoot faster while maintaining a sight picture on target.

sofrep.com...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

You do realize the pictures in the OP are not of the actual shooter? LOL I'm amazed people still fall for this

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 38181

Hideous perhaps in the acts. But the shots he laid down were precise. The very first two shots he got off initially were a head and chest shot consecutively.

This guys aim was on par with special forces...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekner
You do realize the pictures in the OP are not of the actual shooter? LOL I'm amazed people still fall for this

I'm amazed you realized the point to my thread....dotdotdot

It was established in the opening post that I made for the article (the top post...you know, the OP...) was that the person in the photo wasn't the shooter, and that it was Sam Hyde......

Imagine if reading was something we only did in the early 2000's and somehow forgot how to do :/

Came to troll, but you lost the plot

Damn how did the Ghost of Kiev make it all the way to Buffalo to shoot up the grocery store, I thought he was still fighting Russians!

That's what I'm saying! Must've been the Snake Island heroes...
edit on J02522 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   

It was established in the opening post that I made for the article (the top post...you know, the OP...) was that the person in the photo wasn't the shooter, and that it was Sam Hyde......

Imagine if reading was something we only did in the early 2000's and somehow forgot how to do :/

I wasn't replying to you. If you would read I was replying to the guy talking about the trigger discipline in the photos of Sam.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:05 AM
link   

I wasn't replying to you. If you would read I was replying to the guy talking about the trigger discipline in the photos of Sam.

Noted.

I thought 381 was referring to the video in regards to his trigger discipline and thus subsequently (dotdotdot)

Sorry mate, you gotta understand in this day in age...Mistaken you for someone else

Everything I said, but to 381 instead lmao guy lost the plot, apparently he's not the one who can get through "The Pet Goat".

edit on J08522 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Noted.

I thought 381 was referring to the video in regards to his trigger discipline and thus subsequently (dotdotdot)

Sorry mate, you gotta understand in this day in age...Mistaken you for someone else

Everything I said, but to 381 instead lmao guy lost the plot

You never see the actual shooters trigger finger in the video so I assume he's talking about your OP pics haha. Yeah Sam is definitely not an operator or professional shooter!

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Wow. Great detective work. No wonder the manifesto was scrubbed from the internet so quickly.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm not claiming to be some Jon Wick headshot master, but I've never had a hard time shooting fast/accurately at close range with rifles and shotguns. Pistols on the other hand, I suck with them. I don't think it takes a ton of skill to kill people at close range with a rifle.

edit on 18-5-2022 by MufflerTuesday because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-5-2022 by MufflerTuesday because: Grammar.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Step 1: hysterically overreact to a handful of shooter incidents to whip up public outrage and Calls for Action.

Step 2: announce 'strong legislation' to restrict gun access to the 'mentally troubled'.

Step 3: define 'mentally troubled' as people with strange beliefs, such as Angels, the Bible, the Second Amendment, any veteran with any PTSD at all, etc.

Step 4: disarm a bunch of people that don't vote for you.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MufflerTuesday

I'm not claiming to be some Jon Wick headshot master, but I've never had a hard time shooting fast/accurately at close range with rifles and shotguns. Pistols on the other hand, I suck with them. I don't think it takes a ton of skill to kill people at close range with a rifle.

I hear you man.

Now all that, and add the fact you have adreniline pumping through you because you know you're about to go on a rampage and there will, for a fact, be death, and your own death may be inevitable. Clean shots. Maybe lucky *for him* (sorry that sounded so crude saying that).

War like situations are scary, and to lay down that type of fire under pressure, at the age of 18, having no "official" formal training is a hard thing to do.

You're saying this after 50 years experience you mentioned earlier. This kid is 18 years old.
edit on J39522 by JimmyNeutr0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Wow. Great detective work. No wonder the manifesto was scrubbed from the internet so quickly.

I probably have an FBI file on me undoubtfully because afterwards I remembered the Christchurch shooting and how similar the motives were. Actually, they were the same motive *allegedly*.

I searched for (i sh** you not) 3 hours for the Christchurch video. I kept running into boards that had theorists saying that the event was staged. Regardless, it took me 3 full hours to finally find it.

It was scrubbed from EVERY gore-website that I know. Which is weird, because they have some of the most graphic stuff you will EVER see on the internet, and they even had a link for the Christchurch shooting, but that was scrubbed from the site and required special privileges to view the content or even open the page.

Some weird cummuppins going on.

Now I just have given you all the information as I find it. I usually try to steer away from drawing my own conspiracies and presenting them to the public (ATS). But I believe these mass shootings are happening, but these manifestos are being written by someone else, dare I say the alphabet agencies.

This kid, from all we know, was a young communist that grew up in the identitarian conflict, became a white-supremicist and did what he did. Whether you want to accuse the alphabet agencies or not, this is what they've brewed. This is the culmination of 20 years of a propaganda campaign in America by "TPTB".

That's right, I said TPTB. I'm going back to my ATS roots, when ATS was actually great. The people that be.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It is certainly possible that this could have been a false flag, but at this point I'm still on the fence.

Similar in many ways to the Christchurch event, maybe Pulse, maybe the Parkland shooting, maybe others too.

The goal is more gun control laws, and that's what Sleepy Joe sought in yesterday's speech.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

Didn't Obama already take all of the guns?

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Great research, Jimmy. At this point we shouldn't automatically believe anything about this story--even that it actually occurred and that 10 people actually died.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join