It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My pilot thoughts on today's UFO congressional hearing (2nd post just think on it)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I like to think that these are US experimental craft and we can't deny that something-is-out-there but we can't be honest about what they are so the brass have to go up there and mumble about weather inversions.

can't be honest to congress cuz they'd blab it all over, esp to their supporters in Beijing.

or, as Joneslius says, there are demonic entities playing with us, teasing us with just enough sightings etc to make us worry.
John Keel suggested the same in 'Mothman Prophecies'. games nonhumans play.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Honestly, I imagine them pulling a pilots license for breaking airspace laws; depending on where you land they might open an investigation or interrogate you too. I was so sure there was a pilot that attempted to fly over Area 51 awhile back and there was radio recording on it? Do you remember this or have recollection of it?

I'm just saying if they really thought it was China, and it's happened a few times, and they never shot it down... it doesn't sound right to be an all big and mighty country to just let them come and go as they please. *insert my general frustration with it all**

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

Demonic entities?

Can you elaborate a smidge? The Mothman prophesy was definitely one of my all time favorite stories. The bridge was sad and all the deaths that followed.

Kinda reminds me of the simulation theory here lately.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I agree with your analysis, but the excerpt video I saw showed either a congressman or a witness acknowledge the shutdown of the ICBMs out in Montana.

If the aliens were hostile, we would already have been destroyed.

It seems to me they are relatively benign.

The hearings were for show, but I'm glad they held them.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I have been saying this since I read Project Blue Book in the 80's. The Airforce has something and they want to keep it secret was my feelings then. Was this about aliens or people who were in those ships and were damaged by radiation or were even some kind of "super being" created in a lab.

originally posted by: ElGoobero
I like to think that these are US experimental craft and we can't deny that something-is-out-there but we can't be honest about what they are so the brass have to go up there and mumble about weather inversions.

can't be honest to congress cuz they'd blab it all over, esp to their supporters in Beijing.

or, as Joneslius says, there are demonic entities playing with us, teasing us with just enough sightings etc to make us worry.
John Keel suggested the same in 'Mothman Prophecies'. games nonhumans play.

edit on 18-5-2022 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I’m telling ya’s……unless something like this happens…..full disclosure on the what, or the who, are controlling these objects will remain behind the curtain.

👽🛸☕️🍩🥴

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConMi27
a reply to: ElGoobero

Demonic entities?

Can you elaborate a smidge? The Mothman prophesy was definitely one of my all time favorite stories. The bridge was sad and all the deaths that followed.

Kinda reminds me of the simulation theory here lately.

I don't recall the mothman warning that the bridge was going to collapse did it? Why the significance of the mothman to that incident I have wondered? If you know what sign it gave I am interested in that too.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

Absolutely what it will take for me.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Another reason why full disclosure won’t happen……

It’s obvious to me at least…..

👽🛸☕️🍩

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Dunno I’ve always though UFO’s exist but now they are admitting it so UFO’s must be bogus and this is just a conspiracy to hide the fact that they don’t exist and we are all alone in here 😂
edit on 18-5-2022 by Revontuli because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: data5091
a reply to: ConMi27

I found it interesting that the military has made no attempt to communicate with these UAP's.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Life is the most exotic of all technologies.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: carewemust

I can’t recall who it was exactly that said it, but some military brass said “we’ve now got the technology to send ET home”

What if these craft utilised tech that would bankrupt the oil industry and the petro-dollar? Perhaps they just decided we aren’t ready for this tech yet as a species?

Ben Rich of Lockheed.

It was verified to be a joke.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Nice post and I partially agree with you there's UFO's, obviously, but dangerous, I don't think they are at all. We're more dangerous to ourselves than God-like aliens.

However....if you are worried, read threads by Minutemen and comments by KellyPrettyBear, James Oberg, and a few others on ATS who work really hard on debunking all of ufology and everything with UFO's according to them has been fake news since the 40's. If that makes you feel safer.

The basic debunking explanation is the Fermi Paradox, misidentification, and what conspiracy theorist call Psy-Ops, aka Psychological Operations. This theory claims the US Government does top secret, black budget, psychological missions on humans in the form of UFO's, aliens, alien abductions, and other paranormal phenomenon. Psy-Ops....link

One of my complaints of Psy-Ops is there's never been a clear explanation what the government is trying to accomplish tricking people to thinking they saw a spaceship...no explanation needed just explain a sighting as Psy-Ops and case closed.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quartet
On the other hand, Rep. Tim Burchett has stated that he's been told by multiple sources the US government is in possession of UFO wreckage. From a crash or from being shot down?

Jeremy Kenyon Lockyer Corbell and his friends.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus1

the 'UFOs' that people talk about, are the ford pintos
of the Universe.

Anything that crash prone, would be recalled to the
manufacturer.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

"a single engine aircraft, flying over an airspace at 8,000 feet altitude at 110 knots"

Is a lot easier to identify, warn off and engage, than a light source, that doesn't attempt to communicate and flies at any speed.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConMi27
a reply to: 727Sky

And yes! My husband has but right now his current salary is about the same as a captain of the few smaller commercial jets, which stinks because there is no retirement or 401 k or whatnot, since he's a private contactor for these companies, but we have four hellions at home (4 kiddos) and he doesn't have to gone for long stretches so it's hard to justify leaving..

do you happen to fly for the regionals or major airlines?

I worked corporate for 8 years on call 24/7 and if you did not fly yesterday that was your day off kinda deal....

Major Airline as the sooner you can get a job the better it is pay wise even though the first year pay sucks. Regional back in my day paid a Captain around 70k a year and they worked their butts off for that. Major Airline depending on equipment paid around 200k... I retired after 25 years and was working 12 days a month.... if I wanted, many of those trips were turns or out and back if that was what I wanted to fly. Life sucks without seniority as 4 or 5 day trips are common ...being reserve sucks even more but you just pay your dues for the first few years.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

Right, like these UAP’s monitor 121.5 let alone have vhf/uhf radios.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Goth, PM4U

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join