It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the U.S.A hack Top Russian generals e mails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:20 PM
link   
This is an interesting vid from David Du Baine and his analyst friend. Who has a source that claims that the U.S hacked some top Generals' Emails and what they found out was disturbing, with information that the invasion of Ukraine was in Tandem with China and North Korea, the Russians were supposed to have occupied Ukraine by now and have used Tactical Nuclear weapons on Europe? The facts seem to point out that since China has stockpiled most of the world's grain in order to facilitate this war, the lockdowns in China are to keep the civilian population under control for when it kicks off. North Korea has just locked the whole country down, for Covid?
Some of the points seem very intriguing with regard, to most of the world's shipping parked off of China's ports. He maintains that they are a shield where the Subs can come and go undetected. A lot of this seems to make sense, along with the West's sudden strange response to the invasion of Ukraine when it happened before they did not seem overly concerned. www.bitchute.com...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
We can only hope this isn't true.....

I'm reminded of the talk of a large number of shipping containers missing, and someone posted a picture of one set up with missiles.
edit on 20000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Idk bro sounds a little far fetched to me. If I were a general I don’t think I’d be emailing my super secret thermonuclear war plans, I’d probably have super secret in person meetings in the thicket of solitude and all that because of well, hackers and espionage an all that jazz.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

If he had continued from where he started about starving the Middle East and followed that line of thought to a possible conclusion, I would say he was on to something.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You're right. Unlike 2014, when Obama blew-off Russia invading Ukraine, there is a lot more U.S. corruption involved inside Ukraine, and the U.S. has learned how to use these "conflicts" as a way to generate wealth for their industry friends, stock portfolios and in pure kick-backs.

Especially with Ukraine. Lots of goals accomplished, thanks to Vladimir Putin.

And people wondered was Joe Biden "insane" when he told Putin to invade Ukraine, back in early February.

Maybe he was frustrated at Putin for taking so long to invade. Just toying around at the border got Biden pissed off. He wanted PAY $$$ DAY.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

You're right. Unlike 2014, when Obama blew-off Russia invading Ukraine, there is a lot more U.S. corruption involved inside Ukraine, and the U.S. has learned how to use these "conflicts" as a way to generate wealth for their industry friends, stock portfolios and in pure kick-backs.

Especially with Ukraine. Lots of goals accomplished, thanks to Vladimir Putin.

And people wondered was Joe Biden "insane" when he told Putin to invade Ukraine, back in early February.

Maybe he was frustrated at Putin for taking so long to invade. Just toying around at the border got Biden pissed off. He wanted PAY $$$ DAY.

I agree here, this is more likely just corrupt politicians greasing their pockets.

new topics

top topics

join