It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conservative MP Arrested Over Rape And Sexual Assault Allegations

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:57 PM
link   

A Conservative MP has been arrested on suspicion of rape and sexual assault. The Metropolitan Police said a man in his fifties was in custody over allegations that date from between 2002 and 2009.

The unnamed MP has been asked by his party’s whips not to attend parliament while a police investigation is ongoing.

Conservative MP arrested Over Rape and Sexual Assault Allegations

"Scotland Yard has confirmed a Conservative MP has been arrested and remains in custody over rape and sexual assault allegations spanning a seven- year period."

Wonder who this will turn out to be?
edit on 17-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

If they’re found guilty, whoever they are, lock em up and toss the key.

Conservative or Liberal there should be no defence of actions such as this.

Is Boris over 50?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It's pretty bad when you have to start identifying the accused by their political party. Just more score keeping I guess. So then, what IS the score between the two main political parties by the way?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

His name is not available or has been made public as of yet.

Narrowing it down by way of indication of party affiliation makes at least a modicum of sense.

And it was not me that done so, just the title in the headline.

Don't matter which side of the political field they are playing people that do such things are the scum of the earth.

What IS the score between the two main political parties by the way?

IMHO the Tories can do as they please because the fact of the matter is the Labour party is presently pretty much unelectable.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Come off it mate, you labelled him on purpose because you disagree with and/or dislike Conservatives. Do you or don't you?
I can tell in real life that you are a stand up guy trying to do the right thing, but political baiting by using a label is just the mark of a scheister. You aren't 'narrowing it down'
I hate politics. the end.

A more balanced person would have written just MP

Both sides are slime because most humans are slimy

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Sorry, at work, didn't have the time to read the article just your summation. I see that they did the labelling. The Independent no less.

In other news it's interesting to hear you not talk ill of Tories. I think politics is crap, redux.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Come off it mate, you labelled him on purpose because you disagree with and/or dislike Conservatives. Do you or don't you?

I don't support nor agree with the Conservatives, make no bones about it.

However i did not label the man chris_stibrany, and that is the fact of the matter.

If you require any more proof, read the headlines.

I can tell in real life that you are a stand up guy trying to do the right thing, but political baiting by using a label is just the mark of a scheister. You aren't 'narrowing it down'
I hate politics. the end.

If its political trolling or baiting DTOM me will be all over it.

A more balanced person would have written just MP

Both sides are slime because most humans are slimy

Cheers for the input but changing the headline would not be correct for a multitude of different reasoning's.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Sorry, at work, didn't have the time to read the article just your summation. I see that they did the labelling. The Independent no less.

In other news it's interesting to hear you not talk ill of Tories. I think politics is crap, redux.

My summation was a mere 8 words "Wonder who this will turn out to be?"

Glad you established the facts of the matter.

And apology accepted.

I really just want to know who he is right now, the fact that he is an MP is bad enough to be honest.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I don’t think has to do with political vilification but more so the societal status of the accused.

In similar articles and reports occupation is generally mentioned ie; teacher at said school, professor at said college, officer of a particular police force etc.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

IMHO the Tories can do as they please because the fact of the matter is the Labour party is presently pretty much unelectable.

Wouldn’t it be nice if all the normal folks from both sides could stand up and say enough is enough?

This garbage is prevalent with the rich and powerful on both the left and the right and it’s time the guilty were sent packing or tossed in the klink.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Wonder who this will turn out to be?

Sent you a PM.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

A beast is a beast.

They should be taken for a long walk off a short pier with some rocks in their pockets for good measure if found to be guilty.

Everybody hates them don't matter what walk of life or political affiliation they subscribe.

I think horrendous crap like this does indeed unite both sides.

Another report.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
It's pretty bad when you have to start identifying the accused by their political party. Just more score keeping I guess. So then, what IS the score between the two main political parties by the way?

They have to do this, its like a requirement from the left, they HAVE to label people to try and make themselves look good

The shooter has proven to be a Racist, Nazi extreme green party leftist, but thats not the narrative the media is pushing

ive come to the conclusion that the left are just plain Evil, thats the only way to explain what they do

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

And this Surprises You > ? ........Hmm............

The " Right " Right Says..............Baaaaaaa..

edit on 17-5-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Think you may be in the wrong thread optimisticcontrarian.

This is about a Conservative MP being arrested down to rape and sexual assault charges.

And not the mass shooting in Buffalo incident.

Nobody has been shot.

The man remains in custody and has yet to be named.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=26500240Zanti Misfit[/post]

And this Surprises You > ?

Not really given the similar incidents that have occurred and come to light in the last month if im honest.

The " Right " Right Says..............Baaaaaaa..

I'm sure the "right" will condemn him also, once his identity is established if found to be guilty, and when more facts come to light.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:12 PM
link   

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

His name is not available or has been made public as of yet.

Narrowing it down by way of indication of party affiliation makes at least a modicum of sense.

And it was not me that done so, just the title in the headline.

Don't matter which side of the political field they are playing people that do such things are the scum of the earth.

What IS the score between the two main political parties by the way?

It wasn't you I was going after, it was the title and source. It's just odd how political affiliation has ANYTHING to do with the arrested/accused etc. or why it's even mentioned. Because we ALL know there are bad people of all political persuasions.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join