It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Russian colonel Mikhail Khodarenok — The Situation for Russia will clearly get worse.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Problem is that china just wants russia to drain the west and pin down assets.

As well as get coal and oil from russia for a song to help alleviate their own energy problems.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
This dude reminds me of the "retired US generals" on all the "news" shows proclaiming "stuff" about how Iraq has the 3rd largest army in the world . And all the "doom" speak that went with it .

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

It appears that in Russia you have to follow the script as well. The whole lot is starting to smell of rotten fish. I would suggest the whole thing is all wrapped up with peak oil, at least somehow 7 billion people with cars need affordable gasoline, and fracking cant cut it. The whole of the military-industrial complex runs on it. So they will be getting priority. Lockdowns and low fuel use go hand in hand, it's all about your carbon footprint now. Russia seems to have plenty at least for a while, but there is no way they will let them get as rich as the middle East unless they are controlling it of course.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Evenflo
a reply to: XipeTotex

This must be how all those folks were feeling in afghanistan when the yankess bailed.

After 20 years of protecting pedophiles and poppy farmers, it was time to go.
The how was unimportant.
The credit goes to old Joe for pulling us out, he had the cojones to do it, not talk about it.
The Afghans didn't have the whole world against them, just the Taliban.
And they didn't have the guts to stand up for their own country.

So you think they were just protecting pedophiles and poppy farmers?

They weren't protecting the Afghani female race? They weren't protecting the little girls rights to go to school? They weren't protecting the woman's rights to go out in public without a man or without having to hide their face? They weren't protecting the woman's rights to have a career?

They weren't protecting the LBGT community to live their life without fear of being stored to death or thrown off a building? They weren't protecting democracy?

Huh? Guess you're not the !iberal you thought you were...

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 08:09 AM
link   
A list of 42 countries?

So the answer against Putin waging war is basically the same as the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Nice.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Situation for Europe will get very worse.

I know you are hoping that things get worse for Russia.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
A list of 42 countries?

So the answer against Putin waging war is basically the same as the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Nice.

A list of 42 Countries which the Americans that already control through as vessels or have military bases.

Along their MIC contracts.

edit on 18-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The thread OP believes that Russia days are numbered and that this Russia is the same is the same Russia as it was once in the soviet days so it would further collapse.

You don't think that if Russia knew the risks they wouldn't done the war? they knew that Sweden and Finland would had joined NATO either way even they didn't do anything in Ukraine.

They would just excuses to justify why they joined NATO.

Russia seems to have plenty at least for a while, but there is no way they will let them get as rich as the middle East unless they are controlling it of course.

Russia has enough oil and gas and agriculture like wheat. Look what the EU officials had said.

If Russia gas and oil supplies stop the EU goes into a recession,
Another recession would be a bad one.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

The thread OP believes that Russia days are numbered and that this Russia is the same is the same Russia as it was once in the soviet days so it would further collapse.

Not true , I believe Putin's days are numbered ... Putin isn't Russia.

You don't think that if Russia knew the risks they wouldn't done the war?

Russia didn't go to war they conducted a "special operation" in Ukraine , Russia wasn't consulted so it didn't know the risks and personally I doubt the people of Russia would have supported it.

they knew that Sweden and Finland would had joined NATO either way even they didn't do anything in Ukraine.
They would just excuses to justify why they joined NATO.

That's not true either.

Russia has enough oil and gas and agriculture like wheat. Look what the EU officials had said.

Having oil and gas is one thing but having jobs to earn the money to pay for them is another.

edit on 18-5-2022 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Situation for Europe will get very worse.

Yes , it will get worse for all of us.

I know you are hoping that things get worse for Russia.

I'm hoping this conflict comes to a negotiated end as soon as possible and the killing stops , then I hope we can all kiss and make up and go about what used to be known as a normal lifestyle.

Failing that I'm hoping the squeeze being but on Russia will hasten the efforts of the plotters looking to bring Putin down.

And yeah , I'm sure there are plotters.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 04:00 AM
link   

You don't think that if Russia knew the risks they wouldn't done the war?

So it is a war and not a "Special Military Operation", just don't let Mr Putin hear you say so.

edit on 19-5-2022 by andy06shake because: Pasted txt from wrong thread. Its going to be one of those days LoL

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

LOL.

Looks like someone said, "Nyet, try again, comrade":

Russian Pundit Who Condemned Ukraine War Changes His Mind Two Days Later

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

LOL. Looks like someone said, "Nyet, try again, comrade": Russian Pundit Who Condemned Ukraine War Changes His Mind Two Days Later

he must have got him a whiff of putins special seasoning in his breakfast.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

"When I said it will frankly get worse what I actually meant was will be a glorious victory"

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

"Yes, will be glorious Rooshen wictory. Puny Ukraine Nazis will be crush by superior tank and aircraft. We even use new Moskva sub which no lose any mens when converted from surface wessel. Now, please to no kill family and make me go gulag."

posted on Jun, 29 2022 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

Huh? Guess you're not the !iberal I thought you were...

Fify.

Not taking my gun either.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join