It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today's Congressional Hearing on UFO'S: Some Questions I have here...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Congressional Hearing Video On UFO's

So - China and Russia were mentioned a few times in regards to the technology being seen, and questions surrounding their origins.
I love how they're trying to say that China might perhaps be ahead of us with aerial technology and that this might come from them which sounds like utter-

wait for it -

crap.

My husband is a pilot, I have a pilots license, and we know a whole freak ton of airplane obsessed people. Some over the top and some totally chill about it.

Many of them A&P's or know aviation mechanics or engineers, and even if China was ahead of us:

WHY ON EARTH would they reveal they have this technology to us, risking being shot down for discovery?

Again, come out with the truth guys and quit beating around the bush. I doubt the sole reason they even had this today was because of the increased 'Unexplained Aerial Phenomenon's" occurring because they never really seemed to care before. Yeah, people are more believing of Aliens but I don't see how that could impact a government to feel the need to discuss it.

so basically the only thing I got out of these videos is:

1. them openly admitting they don't know what or where or who these UFO's are coming from
2. they seem to be more concerned with why we are seeing more and two, why they're being seen more from people who are capturing them (because as technologically advanced as this species is, surely they're aware of our ability to record and broadcast information)
3. They'd rather us be afraid of other countries than of outside alien races because they're still afraid it will cause hysteria OR they don't want to believe it's coming from outside our world either (most are obviously unaware to deep government secrets if that's something you believe)

THOUGHTS? Because overall, I loved the reactions of the Representatives there and I'll take anything that gains public acknowledgement for the sake of people paying more attention to it.

** I did like how they said that pilots and citizen pilots should report accidents and/or sightings and be taken seriously. As if that would ever happen. Lol. trust me, nobody talks about it unless its amongst ourselves because you definitely don't want to sound like the crazy pilot guy.

- Augusta

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ConMi27

WHY ON EARTH would they reveal they have this technology to us, risking being shot down for discovery?

Great point Con. Any talk about what far greater tech other nations might have and then ''NOT USE IT'' is a waste of time. If they had it, they would use it, not fly it around over US cities and hide behind clouds and the darkness of night so that we could see their ''lights''.

I see these hearings as being a perfunctory carnival act carried out to placate those who will be satisfied with the answer '' we are looking into it.''

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:00 PM
link   

they seem to be more concerned with why we are seeing more

In my observation, some people in the USG think that our foreign
adversaries are drugging our air or water supply, or shooting us
with EMF, and thus causing all of us to 'go crazy' -- you know,
increased paraphrenia and schizophrenia.

Dr. Kit Green, the former 'weird desk guy' might say that.. so i'm
not just pulling this out of my ass.

two, why they're being seen more from people who are capturing them (because as technologically advanced as this species is, surely they're aware of our ability to record and broadcast information)

ref: nypost.com...

Some people in the USG may believe that theories like Gary Nolan's are correct
about the Cudate Patamen.

ref: medium.com...@EngagingThePhenomenon/is-the-caudate-putamen-an-antenna-for-anomalous-information-bdfefdddce0c

Congratualtions, you now know more about this subject than 99.9% of
the people in government.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:02 PM
link   
They're being seen more often and widely than ever before. I came to the personal conclusion that 99% of them are black ops projects long ago, and the more they experiment and perfect different aerial technologies the more convoluted the cover-up needs to be.

I saw one up two blocks away in 1954 in downtown Seattle that seemed to have stalled for about 15 minutes over some railroad tracks before it was able to get going again.

That was back in the day when they were cigar shaped, and made car horns go off while also causing their motors to die until the craft had passed.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for other-worldly craft to visit; I just believe the majority of what we witness is home grown. JMO

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It may be that this is all about the lack of confidence of Americans in government since the JFK assassination, Watergate, Vietnam war, 911, the Iraq war, and other government evils, follies, disasters, and conspiracies that have exposed the US government to being a lying, deceiving, loathsome group of rats that can’t be trusted to tell the truth on many topics.

So, we don’t TRUST this government.

Even though in this case THE GOVERNMENT knows nothing about ufos.

Yet they lied and deceived us since 47 on the issue.

So, some degree of honesty is now demanded out of our lack of trust.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

3. They'd rather us be afraid of other countries than of outside alien races because they're still afraid it will cause hysteria

Causing hysteria is exactly what world leaders are doing so I would say that ship has definitely sailed.

Apparently we are still on track for the fake alien invasion.

These days anything is possible and that outlines exactly how far down the wrong road we've gone already.

In essence, we're #ed.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Yup. Good point.

We know from TDL's wikileaks dump, that he was bartering with
'winning the youth over to the government'... of course he
couldn't deliver.

But multiple parties in the USG (apparently) agreed to TRY
his gimmick..

they know/concur with you there big guy!

edit on 17-5-2022 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   
yeah,it was a big nothing burger.

crapp vids too.

blue book had better info.

the govt guy didn't know what was before blue book or that some of our silo missiles shut down while one was in the area.

admittedly i only watched the first hour or two.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I watched most of the broadcast and was left thinking something...

Very vague answers when it comes to non earth based possibilities and obtrusive regarding common stories and articles from past events. While this should be a natural perspective bearing in mind the subject matter, it seems to me this is about a purely earth based issue with a veil that is going to be strengthened.

A new infrastructue paid for by the public to promote a greater defence system to protect from other earth based adversaries. Space based weapon and systems control against existing and emerging technologies used by other countries to be presise, under the guise of potential extraterrestrial origins instead.

Not much mention of a global infrastructure which would percieve a genuine non-earth adversary.

Let's see how this plays out.

More money blasted into the atmosphere and put out to sea me thinks.
edit on 17/5/2022 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The BEST MATERIAL was revealed in the off-camera "classified briefing" today.

BTW...this article told me all I needed to know, because the person who shared it is honest and open and briefed by his Intel experts.

UFO's are a scary mystery: www.theguardian.com...

edit on 5/17/2022 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

couldn't deliver.

I think that is probably the case. They don’t do anything but for either propaganda or MIC reasons.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

The US has been ape-# about weaponizing space since we got
surprsied by Sputnik.

And the US has been ape-# about mind-control via technology
since MKUltra.

Knowing humans and human nature, it would be irrational not to
think that both of those factors are not all steam ahead, and
even more so recently.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: peaceinoutz
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

couldn't deliver.

I think that is probably the case. They don’t do anything but for either propaganda or MIC reasons.

bingo!

Give the gentelman player a Kewpie doll!

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Of course, another reason for this might be another psychological operation to merely distract us from the reality that we should as a species (if we had any goddam sense) be concentrating on removing WMDs from the world weapons stockpiles and FINALLY dealing with the MIC and what Eisenhour warned us against, that is the greedy, demonic Military Industrial Complex that rules this corrupt country.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
what I am not buying is some Gen. said he though these are NOT extraterrestrial! I strongly suspect some are, I would love to pick his brain on that comment. Are there going to be any more?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

Funny you should mention that.

According to von Braun, space based weapons, later known as the “Star Wars” program, were to be publicly promoted as our space “shield” against the evil Russians. Then they would be promoted as our defense against terrorists from Third World countries (‘rogue’ nations or ‘nations of concern’). Then their necessity would be justified as protection against asteroids and meteors, and the “last card,” the final justification according to von Braun, would be their installation in orbit against an extraterrestrial threat from outer space.

Von Braun told Dr. Rosin that she would begin to notice a certain “spin” on the news, which would illustrate the need to build space-based weaponry because our enemies “might” have these weapons, so our intelligence community would proceed on the assumption that they DO have these weapons. As we now know, this is exactly how the Star Wars program transpired.

According to Wernher von Braun, all of these publicly announced threats were lies. Von Braun cited the reality of nuclear suitcase bombs being available even then, as well as chemical, viral, bacterial and biological terror weapons against which these space based weapons would be useless.

More importantly, von Braun told Dr. Rosin in 1974 that we already had the technology to build anti gravity vehicles and entire transportation systems which did not require so-called ‘fossil’ fuels but instead used “beams” of energy, thereby eliminating all pollution from these sources permanently. Perhaps Dr. von Braun had seen anti gravity vehicles with his own eyes in Germany before the end of the war, as wel l as their continued development at other secret technology sites afterwards.

Von Braun further told Dr. Rosin that we had the ability to transform our “war” based military/industrial complex into a space and energy industry for the benefit of all of humanity, and that we had the capability of building entirely nonpolluting transportation technologies using this same limitless energy, while ending the arms race without dislocating the jobs associated with it. Mankind could transition to a new industrial paradigm and usher in an era of peace, plenty and prosperity for everyone on Earth.

Of course, what is equally interesting is what Dr. von Braun left unsaid. If space based weapons technologies are not really being developed to protect the U.S. and its allies against rogue nations and their weapons; if, indeed, such weapons are useless against suit case nuclear bombs, as well as chemical, biological and viral weapons, then exactly why are they being developed? Could select populations of resistors, whether nation-states or isolated groups opposed to the coming New World Order, be singled out and eliminated?

That is certainly one possibility. Yet another possibility is that such space based weapons will be part of the “smoke and mirrors” light show designed to terrify the population of the Earth when “Project Blue Beam” debuts, with its false, projected presentation of an alien invasion.

According to Dr. Steven Greer, the head of the “Disclosure Project,” “….the prospect that a shadowy, para-governmental and transnational entity exists that has kept UFO’s secret — and is planning a deception that will dwarf the events of 9/11…” is a scenario that more people within the depths of our government have begun to reveal.

[uncensored.co.nz...]

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:41 PM
link   

At the hearing… that crap about working closely with the FAA is straight up bull$hit!

Source: www.faa.gov...

Below has been the stance of the FAA for many years and remains as such even today. Where in the bajesus is the official FAA reporting format?

Instead, the FAA has the humor to put their “pass the buck” instruction under Section 8……which for military types….that means CRAZY

A partnership of reporting UAPs from the FAA to the Government???

It’s a FARCE

Question for the OP poster….you mentioned pilots in the family? Where if I were a pilot today and wanted to report a UAP to the FAA ….. were would I go to find an official form from the FAA to fill out? Please provide a link within the FAA organization.

👽🛸🥃
edit on 17-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:46 PM
link   
How many UFO's have actually crashed in how many Country's ?

All this they have Alien tech stuff is ridiculous if they crash that many UFO's on our planet have they stopped at the liquor store ?

We are not that advanced Aliens don't use fossil fuels or aerodynamics I call Bull no one has alien tech .

edit on 17-5-2022 by Ravenwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Humans distract themselves with 'god' and 'ufos' rather
than fix the world.

The problem with 'fixing the world', is that the 1%
in charge, don't want to 'fix the world', as that would
mean they would have to stop being aszholes.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

3. They'd rather us be afraid of other countries than of outside alien races because they're still afraid it will cause hysteria

Causing hysteria is exactly what world leaders are doing so I would say that ship has definitely sailed.

These days anything is possible and that outlines exactly how far down the wrong road we've gone already.

In essence, we're #ed.

I am still looking into this and going to be researching this thought but there’s one kink in that:

They say that the alien invasions attack conspired by us to bring together world leaders and usher in the NWO, wouldnt blaming china and them revealing the technology to us be a bit redundant?

*getting to the other posts in a bit. Heading home from work

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join