It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Azov surrenders en masse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

Yesterday, in my thread, I said that in the morning 10 Azov soldiers with white flags came out of the underground tunnel, which is under the control of the DPR army, and began to agree on the surrender and removal of the wounded and alive militants to Azovstal.

A joint group of sappers was created, which cleared the corridor, along which by the evening of yesterday 265 militants came out and surrendered, of which 50 were seriously wounded on stretchers. The wounded who surrendered were taken by sanitary buses and ambulances to Navoazovsk (DPR) to a civilian hospital, where they received medical assistance. Healthy militants were taken by bus to Yelenovka (DPR) to a pre-trial detention center. Immediately on Yelenovka, Ukraine launched an artillery and missile attack, which was repelled.

In order to prevent the death of prisoners from Ukrainian shelling and to accommodate them relatively comfortably, today all the prisoners were transferred to Russia to Detention Facility No. 1 in the city of Rostov-on-Don. There, they will be subject to investigations in the framework of thousands of criminal cases initiated on the facts of war crimes of the Nazis.

Zelensky decided to turn his catastrophic defeat into some kind of victory and announced that the surrender of the Azovites was an operation of Ukraine, and they "conditionally surrendered" and would soon be exchanged for Russians. Today, the Chairman of the State Duma of Russia, Volodin, submitted to the Parliament a law according to which Nazis from the Azov Regiment and other Nazi battalions are not subject to exchange. They are awaiting trial in the DPR and LPR. the exchange fund now consists of thousands of prisoners of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, but Zelensky wants to change only the Nazis.

Today, according to the information of war correspondents who spoke with the prisoners, there are in Azovstal:

1. In total, over 2,500 people were there at the time the commissioning began.
2. Of these, "Azov" 804 people.
3. Of the total number of 404 wounded, of which 55 are severe.
4. Over 200 frozen corpses in refrigerators.
5. Three Russian prisoners of war (1 officer, 3 soldiers)

Today, the Azov people began to come to the surface en masse and surrender. Groups of militants from different passages come out in groups of 8 to 70 people. The Russian side announced in advance that it could only take up to 1,000 prisoners a day. A huge number of buses and ambulances flocked to Mariupol. All wounded and healthy prisoners are evacuated to Russia due to limited reception opportunities in the DPR. But the court after the investigative actions will be held in Donetsk according to the laws of the DPR. Let me remind you that in the DPR there is the death penalty for especially serious crimes.

More accurate information about the Azov people who surrendered today will be known later in the evening ..

Zelensky's actions are reminiscent of Hitler's propaganda after Stalingrad.

Newspaper Völkischer Beobachter, issue of January 31, 1943:

"The Abwehr, SS, Wehrmacht, Geheime Feldpolizei and SD launched an operation to rescue the defenders blocked on the outskirts of Stalingrad.

The Fuhrer has already made an appeal, calling the actions of the 6th Army a "strategic step" and emphasizing that Germany needs the sons of the Aryan race alive.

The NSDAP leadership stressed in a joint statement that Bolshevik propaganda was conducting an "information operation in front of an internal audience" to justify the evacuation of Field Marshal Paulus and his soldiers and officers.

At present, the personnel of the 6th Army are being taken out through humanitarian corridors to the hospitals of the Magadan Region, for their further return to the territory of the Reich".

Goebbels was clearly Zelensky's teacher.

Thank you.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

You write so well, who do you work for?
Anyway, glad you Ruskies are taking care of the POW s, hope you are...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+17 more 
posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Hello. I work only for myself, I have never received a salary from the state of Russia.
On the forum, I inform ATS-ers about real events to get the full range of information.

(post by RussianTroll removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Patriot games awaiting instructions...

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

All British members of my "fan club" are waiting for instructions))))

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I'm British so please don't think that we are all ignorant fools.

🍸

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thank you. There are a lot of such videos in Runet, but in Russian)))

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

I'm British so please don't think that we are all ignorant fools.

🍸

And I don't think
Of course, ordinary Britons are mostly normal guys with whom my ancestors fought Nazism together)))

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I wouldn't be surprised if some Azov fanatics exposed themselves voluntarily to some weaponised virus befor surrendering. Let's hope the Russians follow strict safety protocols with that in mind.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Leonid Slutsky, a Russian MP who took part in negotiations with Ukraine earlier in the war, suggested Russia should lift its moratorium on the death penalty for fighters from the Azov regiment, one of the main forces defending the steelworks, calling them “animals in human form”. www.theguardian.com...

“Nazi criminals should not be exchanged,” said Vyacheslav Volodin, one of Russia’s most powerful officials and the chair of the State Duma, during a speech on Tuesday. “Our country treats those who surrendered or were captured humanely. But with regards to Nazis, our position should be unchanged: these are war criminals and we must do everything so that they stand trial."

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Leonid Slutsky, a Russian MP who took part in negotiations with Ukraine earlier in the war, suggested Russia should lift its moratorium on the death penalty for fighters from the Azov regiment, one of the main forces defending the steelworks, calling them “animals in human form”. www.theguardian.com...

“Nazi criminals should not be exchanged,” said Vyacheslav Volodin, one of Russia’s most powerful officials and the chair of the State Duma, during a speech on Tuesday. “Our country treats those who surrendered or were captured humanely. But with regards to Nazis, our position should be unchanged: these are war criminals and we must do everything so that they stand trial."

This is the senator's personal opinion, although it reflects the opinion of many Russians. Putin is extremely cautious about changing existing laws, only in extreme cases.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
I wouldn't be surprised if some Azov fanatics exposed themselves voluntarily to some weaponised virus befor surrendering. Let's hope the Russians follow strict safety protocols with that in mind.

Right now on the Russian TV channel Zvezda in a talk show they are showing a video from a bio-laboratory found in the basements of Azovstal. Scary things ((((

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I don't think anyone expected this to go any differently. The fact these soldiers lasted so long against insurmountable odds will certainly make them a rallying point for the remaining Ukrainian soldiers.

I won't be surprised if Ukraine frames these soldiers as their 300 Spartans. If Russia goes ahead with mass executions, it will only serve to make these men into martyrs.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   

A Nazi is a Nazi and they are unreformable. That's why they were generally killed rather than taken prisoner in WW2 and after in camps.

Very bad day for the Nazi's today all over the world, Britain's top Nazi gets convicted and is going down too

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Hard to believe but
I do appreciate your opinion and side of the story, the Western media are culpable
I value your input though, I do doubt some Russians havnt been completely benevolent
edit on 17-5-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   

I promise you, there was no threat intended.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doxanoxa

Your turn will come.
The Russian would rip you to pieces with his bare hands.
Go back to the Guardian website where you came from.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join