It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Caught in a Wayfair Order Loop

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I have ordered from Wayfair many times. I often get things twice...meaning, EXTRAS. This has happened to many many times. The first 2 times, they told me to just keep it. So, I stopped letting them know.

Then recently, I ordered some barstools. They sent me the wrong ones. I called and they refunded me all of my money and told me to keep them. Then they sent me out the correct ones. So, free chairs.

I am always getting free stuff from them.

Think I will stop shopping there? NOPE. lol

Oh, I usually give away my extras....too much trouble trying to sell it.
edit on 2022 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I ordered a desk from Overstock.
It arrived and I loved it.

Then about six months later I got a tv stand. It wasn’t something I ordered, then the day after another identical tv stand.
I chatted with Overstock online that I didn’t order it, they said I did and it was a desk. I told them it wasn’t a desk, it was a tv stand, I already got the desk. After about 30 minutes of them saying I got a desk I hung up. I honestly tried but they didn’t care. I then received an awesome little side table. Never in my life did I receive so much free furniture.

I was never charged for those extra things. I suspect there is a mistake in their systems or a disgruntled employee.
I believe the labels on the tv stands were showing as the desk or something of that nature.

Also wanted to add that I saved a copy of the chat screen to show I made an honest effort to return the items I didn’t order.
If they ever come at me for them or try to charge me, I will sue for my time an storage. I doubt that is going to happen because they are truly inept.

edit on 18-5-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   
So, about a week ago I got my 3rd shipment of chairs. My account still says my item is preparing to ship as of today. Also today, I got a notice from FEDEX telling me that they had my package and that it'll arrive this Sunday.

But there's a twist! All 3 of my chair shipments were 35 lbs.
This coming shipment is 13 lbs.

I wonder what it is!

Another thing. All of my packages have come from different locations. The 1st one came from Missouri. The 2nd one from Florida, the 3rd from Las Vegas and this one is coming from Reno.

<< 1   >>

join