It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Higher COVID-19 Infection Rates Among Vaccinated Children Than Unvaccinated CDC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The linked article has many graphs and and explains the data gathered from the CDC. I have never seen a vaccine so ineffective and pushed so hard at preventing a disease in my life. If the small pox vaccine or the Polio vax would have been this bad then there would be a lot less of us around today, IMO.

According to data released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), higher COVID-19 case rates have been recorded among fully vaccinated children than unvaccinated in the age group 5-11 since February.
On Feb. 12, CDC reported a weekly case rate of 250.02 per 10,000 population in fully vaccinated children aged 5-11, compared to 245.82 for unvaccinated children in the same age group.
That’s the first time CDC recorded a higher case rate among fully vaccinated young children since data was first collected in December 2021. It remains for the following weeks till the third week of March, the latest week with available data.

lists.youmaker.com...
edit on 727thk22 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yeah, they're going to try to keep this hidden as long as possible. It's happening in every country in every age group. They are able to either manipulate the data through not reporting it or having social media (twitter?) censor it, but eventually the dam will burst.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Whodathunkit?

Somebody will be by to tell you they still prevent serious illness and death, ignoring that this demographic was at almost no risk of death or serious illness.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
My biggest fear is what will happen to all the vaccinated people in the coming years.

It took 40 years of data and research to 'discover' Ranitidine can cause cancer. Thalidomide caused horrific birth defects for over a decade before it was identified as the cause. These drugs had been through the many-layered lengthy drug trials, and were approved as safe.

As much harm as they've caused large numbers of people, to not wonder about long-term effects arising in the future takes a special kind of ostrich, IMO.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
My biggest fear is what will happen to all the vaccinated people in the coming years.

That depends on if the people who run the country/world/media allows free speech. If it's the WEF and bill gates/deep state, then I think we know the answer. Every single medical condition will be blamed on something else. Strokes are up 100 thousand percent? Climate change.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

That depends on if the people who run the country/world/media allows free speech. If it's the WEF and bill gates/deep state, then I think we know the answer. Every single medical condition will be blamed on something else. Strokes are up 100 thousand percent? Climate change.

'I' will know. I have a lot of friends that are pro-vaxed, and know quite a few young people that have been vaccinated. If birth defects, or health serious issues become a reoccurring theme, my worst fears will be realized. I pray I'm wrong, and the C-vax has little affect on DNA, but pretty much everything we ingest affects it in some way.

Evidence exists that GMO's affect our DNA, yet scientists and doctors are puzzled at the rapidly increasing numbers of children born on the Autism spectrum and other learning disabilities. I won't need the 'professionals' to tell me there isn't a connection; there is a connection to what we'll be seeing in the coming years, health-wise.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
People attempt to poo poo it away, saying it is simply because more people are vaxxed now, duh. Just like when the Walgreens data came out and showed that 16% who tested positive were unvaxxed vs. the 30% who had three jabs or more in an 4/27/22 to 5/3/22 testing period.

Sure, Jan.
edit on 17-5-2022 by SideEyeEverything because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0

'I' will know. I have a lot of friends that are pro-vaxed, and know quite a few young people that have been vaccinated. If birth defects, or health serious issues become a reoccurring theme, my worst fears will be realized. I pray I'm wrong, and the C-vax has little affect on DNA, but pretty much everything we ingest affects it in some way.

Evidence exists that GMO's affect our DNA, yet scientists and doctors are puzzled at the rapidly increasing numbers of children born on the Autism spectrum and other learning disabilities. I won't need the 'professionals' to tell me there isn't a connection; there is a connection to what we'll be seeing in the coming years, health-wise.

You've been nailing it on the head pretty consistently lately across the board. Maybe you're just posting more lately so I'm seeing you pop up more, thanks in either case.

It defies reason to me that this happened, still. We have a laundry list of things from drugs to industrial waste and byproducts that they've gotten wrong over the years with degrees of impact from minor to catastrophic. Every time they rush things through they say it's worth it this time, this time it's worth the risk, and it really isn't historically.

I wonder if my old college program even teaches about the long history of "environmentalism" causing disaster after disaster or if they are now just high off their own farts celebrating their glorious victory over the practice of functional.science. Just a few days ago an old college friend confessed that she has come to the dark side. As an environmental scientist who actually cares about science she refused to ignore the bad science. She's now completely cut off from all the "friends" she had made since we graduated. The people running around like the gestapo ruined her life, broke her even though she was a dedicated little do-bee throughout her college years and career, and I wonder how many thousands upon thousands are in the same boat. How many capitulated to bad science and social agression and simply gave up?

Coupled with the statistics on the disease it's even more shocking. It was clear from the data long before now that children were at almost no risk of getting a serious case or dying. The gall to then promote compulsory vaccination is mind-blowing.

I very much hope the adverse effects decrease or completely abate over time. If this has a long term effect yet to be deteimed, given the systems already known to be impacted by COVID vaccination mechanisms, it could be horrific. People dismiss this, but there's so much historical evidence of it being entirely possible and new evidence seems to continue to move further from their claims. It doesn't make me hopeful.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:54 PM
link   
FDA is going fishing for some more suckers. Today, the Food and Drug Administration authorized the Covid BOOSTER drug for children ages 5 to 11.

Source: www.cnbc.com...

It is a sure-fire way to BOOST the number of illnesses your child will have as he/she ages. Guaranteed.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It took 40 years of data and research to 'discover' Ranitidine can cause cancer. Thalidomide caused horrific birth defects for over a decade before it was identified as the cause. These drugs had been through the many-layered lengthy drug trials, and were approved as safe.

As much harm as they've caused large numbers of people, to not wonder about long-term effects arising in the future takes a special kind of ostrich, IMO.

I agree with your concerns on "covid vaccines" over the long term.

However, in the specific case of ranitidine, the ban on ranitidine had a lot more to do with its' expired patent, cheap generic drugs and lost Pharma patent drug profits than protecting anyone.The official FDA excuse was "possible" contamination of ranitidine by NDMA, the same NDMA that is found in your barbecued grill steak or salmon

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
FDA is going fishing for some more suckers. Today, the Food and Drug Administration authorized the Covid BOOSTER drug for children ages 5 to 11.

It is a sure-fire way to BOOST the number of illnesses your child will have as he/she ages. Guaranteed.

And if that does not work there is always the tried and proven method of a bottom line boost with a new super duper Flu that will be put forth by every MSN outlet. youtu.be...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

I agree with your concerns on "covid vaccines" over the long term.

However, in the specific case of ranitidine, the ban on ranitidine had a lot more to do with its' expired patent, cheap generic drugs and lost Pharma patent drug profits than protecting anyone.The official FDA excuse was "possible" contamination of ranitidine by NDMA, the same NDMA that is found in your barbecued grill steak or salmon

I totally agree. I've noticed throughout the years every time a patent runs out they have a 'new and improved' version. I've used Ranitidine since the 80's, and it's been very effective; better than anything else on the market, IMO. In order to roll out a new high-priced drug they really had no choice but to ban what works since it was OTC.

@ Carewemust

There's already a known link to increased cancer, and since we all have cancer cells kept at bay by our bodies, I hope this doesn't cause an mass increase in cancer among young people. We already know it will be blamed on diet, ticks, mosquitoes and whatever else they can come up with.
edit on 200000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

It has to be about depopulation, just the invention of penicillin upset the natural balance, Mabey big pharma caused it and has been told to correct the situation.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything
People attempt to poo poo it away, saying it is simply because more people are vaxxed now, duh. Just like when the Walgreens data came out and showed that 16% who tested positive were unvaxxed vs. the 30% who had three jabs or more in an 4/27/22 to 5/3/22 testing period.

Sure, Jan.

It would have no effect on the case rate.

250.02 per 10,000 fully vaccinated children aged 5-11
245.82 per 10,000 unvaccinated children aged 5-11

top topics

join