It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sri Lanka Is Collapsing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Who paid the government to go organic?

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

In Clown World, there are no blackouts and the national grid will have no problem generating the megawatts of energy, which at the moment is being generated by petroleum products. If there is a problem you just pick up some Unicorn # and wish on it.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MapOfNowhere

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: ketsuko

It appears the regime changes in Sri Lanka hasn't gone well either there.
Wasn't there a regime change a while back in Sri Lanka?

I dunno. Googled "Sri Lanka regime change" And looks like they are really demanding a regime change right now. I support their demands, this sucks.

The last regime change didn't go well.

They never do. Look at Egypt.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Wasn't there a regime change a while back in Sri Lanka?

Quite a few. Sri Lanka, at the time a British colony named Ceylon, was the first country in Asia to enjoy universal franchise. That was in 1931, forty years before all Americans finally obtained the right to vote. Elections, generally considered free and fair, have been held regularly ever since. The last was in 2019.

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:42 AM
link   
At first I thought this was written by a Moscowbot, but no - it's ketsuko!

In a perfect world ketsuko (which I have all but given up on), I would be able to request an essay on wokeness and you would actually then write one for us all to enjoy

Sigh

I don't know, maybe you'd still be willing to explain what wokeness has to do with any of this? Also, how well do you think you understand what's happening in your own country really, let alone anyone else's?

Go on, you know you want to

🙂

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

That could never happen here. Because... uh... because... well... stuff. And reasons!

It is happening here Red. Any rational person can see that

The comments in this thread are all anyone needs to explain how and why

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Yeah, i think you missed the sarcasm in that post... probably because it was pilling out all over the place.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 20 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

No, I got that you think you're smarter than The Woke

🙂

This thread, pudding, and proof

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

They literally do not have gas in their country,

Why do people use the word 'literally' so liberally? Is it really needed here?

So what you are saying they don't even have beans or spicy food anymore? This is what I mean when I say 'think carefully before using the word 'literally'' - in my opinion,it's impossible for about any country to LITERALLY not have gas, all you have to do is eat a dang potato to get a very gassy reaction.

Oxygen is also a gas.

Think about what you are saying, and especially in front of the temptation to use the word 'literally'.

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Oh, sorry, when I see that they have less than a day's supply of gas in the country. That is pretty literal. They have no gas for the country. They are going to have to make some really tough choices as to what to do with it because they cannot bring in more at present because they don't have money. Or they can bring in more, but not bring in food.

posted on May, 22 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   

My wife got me into watching these nomad sailing videos and it’s really fascinating the places people live from Svalbard to Caribbean island and even St. Helena. At first I thought what a great place to be if SHTF and over time I realized they are the worst places to be. They are so dependent on international trading working well. So I believed that we would see a island dependent on outside resources would be the beginnings of the collapse. Not that Sri Lanka means the dominos will start falling but really should be concerning if you are in a destination that depends on supply chain consistency. I would seriously watch Sri Lanka closely. I met a guy from Sri Lanka who was connected to UN and global warming initiatives even had Bill Clinton’s cell number. He was all in on Carbon tax etc. so I just sort blew him off. But Sri Lanka seemed an odd place and now this.

posted on May, 24 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ash614

Nobody on this thread knows a damn thing about Sri Lanka, do they?

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 05:19 AM
link   
At least people start doing something with this, they storm the presidential palace bigger than capitol in 2021.

twitter.com...

President was evacuated almost instantly and now is probably escaping the country with some cash.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join