It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Azov has begin to surrender.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

So now I see why some people are so delusional. They soak in MSM while admiring the clown world.

Meanwhile, in the real world, the State Duma intends to legislatively prohibit the exchange of Nazi prisoners from Azov.

Proposal was made by Deputy Anatoly Wasserman. He stressed that Russia should not allow the implementation of Kyiv's plans for their release.

"Nazi criminals should not be exchanged, they should be brought to justice," the speaker of the State Duma Volodin replied to his proposal.

t.me...

edit on 17-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: Gothmog

Whenever you hear UK,US,EU officials mock Russian military as weak on the news or claim that they are losing in Ukraine you know that Ukraine isn't likely doing well.

Maybe after the performance by NATO after 20 years in Afghanistan they arent in the best position to mock other nation's military?

When did NATO invade Afghanistan? And if you are seriously claiming that this whole debacle has NOT been a massive embarrassment for Russian forces then you are clearly deluded.

The UK is planning to deploy 10 medium range JCB tractor plants to deter any further Russian aggression

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Ministry of Defense of Russia:

Over the past 24 hours, 265 militants have laid down arms and surrendered, including 51 seriously wounded.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
They're not surrendering. Just more fake news right?
The "news" out of Ukraine should be stating that their troops are now moving through Russian lines with very little resistance and gaining ground from their fortified positions within Azov.

Close. This morning, Zelynsky is claiming that the troops have been "evacuated" from Azovstal.

He didn't mention that they're being evacuated by the Russians, into separatist-held Donetsk.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

This will be interesting.

BBC reporting elements still inside the bunker who won't surrender. I wonder why? Oh yeah............................................. Nazi's pure and simple

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Eyebrows,too bushy and beard is not the exact same. that could be someone else. Remember white people look alot like each other sometimes.
And whats is funny is just because the soldiers are at a STEEL PLANT named Azov something does not mean they are part of the alleged nazi batallion. just how stupid are people to just believe that?OH i know,because confirmation bias.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Being reported by the BBC and Guardian Nazis are down there and lots of them.

Mariopol is the base for 5000 of the Nazis. Over a year ago I read seem report by Greek Mariopolians and they listed the goings on of the Nazis in their city. Would love to find it again

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

a reply to: nugget1

If true, it's not surprising MSM is silent; this doesn't fit the narrative being portrayed.

Its propaganda whenever you British officials on the news media claiming that the Russians are losing and they have bad military equipment is only on parades.

Its rather funny coming from the same UK that recently lost the war after 20 years of occupation in Afghanistan. Whenever the US/UK officials claim such things publicly its usually that means their side isn't doing well.

I can't validate/verify anything being said, MSM or alternate media- and neither can anybody else, except for the people actually in the conflict zones. I have opinions, which is all any of us have.

I refuse to become a biased, pig-headed and close-minded person swearing one side is right and the other is wrong. There's way too much disinformation and propaganda going on to let that happen.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I can’t help but notice Patriot seems to have vanished now that more outlets are reporting the seemingly increasing numbers of surrendering Nazi Militiamen.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Mariopol is the base for 5000 of the Nazis. Over a year ago I read seem report by Greek Mariopolians and they listed the goings on of the Nazis in their city. Would love to find it again

and the BBC NEVER is wrong. i seem to remember them getting teh Iraqi death tol away way wrong one time. Ths steel plant is occupied by regular ukranian troops.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I can’t help but notice Patriot seems to have vanished now that more outlets are reporting the seemingly increasing numbers of surrendering Nazi Militiamen.

why? because you cant argue with someone who will not listen to facts. im about ready to stop replying because its all been said before as well. We stated what we think,and most of the world thinks. the russian trolls and useful idiots never learn so why bother? In the end we will be proven right.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Just some background

2016 - US Congress quietly enables funding for Ukrainian neo-Nazi-led Azov Regiment

The 2016 Consolidated Appropriations Act, signed into law by US President Barack Obama late last year, did not include a previously expected ban against the funding of the Azov Regiment, a military organization that originated as a volunteer militia in May 2014 and was subsequently incorporated into the National Guard of Ukraine.

The Azov Regiment is notorious for the openly white supremacist and anti-Semitic views of its members, and its use of the Wolfsangel, a swastika-like symbol once used by certain divisions of the armed forces of Nazi Germany, as well as its leading role in the Battle of Mariupol in May-June 2014. The regiment’s leader is Andriy Biletsky, a current member of the Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada (parliament) and also leader of the neo-Nazi Social-National Assembly. In a characteristic statement, Biletsky was quoted by the UK Telegraph last August as stating, “The historic mission of our nation in this critical moment is to lead the White Races of the world in a final crusade for their survival, a crusade against the Semite-led Untermenschen.”

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The ones there have been eliminated. Russia said they eliminated them already so why dont the russian supporters believe this? because anyone who is Ukranian is a nazi in their eyes,even jews.
They are desperate to justify their war to avoid going to trial for genocide.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What genocide? What are you even talking about?

How are you going to put the entire country of Russia on trial for genocide? They aren't going to put themselves on trial that's for sure.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

and the BBC NEVER is wrong. i seem to remember them getting teh Iraqi death tol away way wrong one time. Ths steel plant is occupied by regular ukranian troops.

Er, so where did the 5000 Nazis disappear to?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

As long as Ukrainian govt stops listening to the US/UK side i do believe the conflict could end.

AKA - Ukraine surrendering to absurd russian demands could end the conflict.

So youre admitting now this ISNT russian propaganda?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Oh no thats your claim. I never said there was 5k in the steel mill. No way in hades 5 k going to fit in there. and also there was never 5k azovs i bet either. try about 5-600 hundred according to russia from what i read in this thread.
yall got to keep the lies straight.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

What genocide? What are you even talking about?

How are you going to put the entire country of Russia on trial for genocide? They aren't going to put themselves on trial that's for sure.

Scuse me russian MILITARY and troops. is that better?
edit on 22000000pppm by yuppa because: added explanation

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

As long as Ukrainian govt stops listening to the US/UK side i do believe the conflict could end.

AKA - Ukraine surrendering to absurd russian demands could end the conflict.

So youre admitting now this ISNT russian propaganda?

I did no such thing.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Oh no thats your claim. I never said there was 5k in the steel mill. No way in hades 5 k going to fit in there. and also there was never 5k azovs i bet either. try about 5-600 hundred according to russia from what i read in this thread.
yall got to keep the lies straight.

The Greeks claimed it saying their town was being dominated by a 5000 Nazi base. Not in the mill but who knows where they went too? It's all disinfo mfrom both sides but nazis are ten a penny in Ukraine and always have been. The Holocaust manned by Ukranians pogroms, kiling both Jewish Greeks and Russian speaking orthodox peoples in that territory. Goes back hundreds probably a thousand years. My Hungarian friend told me how in '44 the Ukranians came to his town, machined gunned a thousand Jewish then put out in the media the Nazis had done the murderous killings. Check out what the Ukranians and their Romanians brothers in ethnic cleansing did to the israelites in the port of Odessa. It's really not nice what they are capable of

edit on 18-5-2022 by ufoorbhunter because: Romanians

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join