It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The House of Cards implodes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I know this might be old news and someone might have already done a post about this already. I apologize if this is deja vu for some or a repeat. But when i was listening to a radio show that played this interview with Fareed Zakaria and Bill Gates, I lost it. I couldn't believe that Bill gates admitted everything that we were saying and have been saying for what a year and half is true.

That we didn't need to lock down for so long. that schools for children should not have shut down, that the virus doesn't effect children as it does older people. that herd immunity is good.

16:00 is when the fun starts.

Even more out of control Bill gates ( A.K.A Dr Evil. side note he even does the Dr evil money greed thing 8;15 mark) admits that we are seeing children suffer academically and be behind on where children should be academically. Once again who was yelling and screaming that we should open schools up. and the lockdowns having the psychological effects that we are seeing today drug overdose rates higher then they have ever been.

So is Bill going to get in trouble for this? For being wrong for leading large swaths of people astray? Are these people who followed Bill gates word like it was the word of god, are they going to get mad at Bill?

Another question that just went off in my head like a light bulb. isn't Bill spreading covid misinformation? shouldn't he be banned and censored. Maybe its not what you say that gets you banned and censored but maybe its just who is saying it.

28:00 minutes in is also interesting.
edit on 16-5-2022 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Responding to Fareed 39:15: You come off as this smart , intelligent guy but yet you can't figure out why your kids don't like online/remote learning? Is it that hard for you to understand that children want and need to be social with others and maybe they want to actually and and play with their friends. I don't know why that is such a hard concept to understand.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Gates Never Hides from the Public when it comes to his Evil Plans for World Depopulation . He is Front and Center Telling You Exactly what he is doing .

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:14 PM
link   
why do we care what gates says?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: daboxfan

Because he has the funds to make things happen, and it's always wise to know what your enemies have planned. Forewarned is forearmed.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Call me crazy....but I though Bill Gates works with computers rather than epidemiology?

Why does his opinion on this matter? Because he's wealthy? Should I be consulting Warret Buffet about neurochemistry? Or Larry Ellison about the intricacies of endocrinology?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Lots of evidence that Gates funded and has major shares in Pfizer and Biontech.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

Of course he does.

Their foundation has grips in every market. Similar to how the Clinton Foundation has grips in every political market. This should come as no surprise to anyone.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I care only from this standpoint:

Through the actions and words of people connected to Gates, the decision makers within WHO and various other "medical governance bodies" and infectious disease think tanks, that funding from Gates helped install, these folks demonstrated that their response to COVID was in so many ways poorly conceived ("I've GOT IT! Let's shut down the WHOLE world! For 1 year!!" and "Hey, how much distance is 'social distance'? Meh I don't know...how's six feet sound?"), badly executed and demonstrably skewed towards extremely rushed vaccine$ (and for example, burying and actively suppressing information on alternative treatments like Ivermectin), that I cannot see how this does not disqualify these people from future consideration in dealing with a global health emergency.

The time of need arrived for WHO and Gate's armada of vaccination gurus, and their efforts and results, and perhaps even worse their morale compasses, were found wanting.

Why do I say this? Because it goes without saying, that if the CDC is going to great lengths to withhold chunks of data on the efficacy of COVID-19 vaccines, logic dictates you that this data must not be flattering with respect to the effectiveness of the vaccine vis a vis natural immunity or Ivermectin or anything other than injecting a relatively new immunotherapy technology (mRNA) that could have just as easily been the tried and true method of inoculation using an attenuated or dead copy of the virus. But which was more profitable to the investors (including Gates) that have been dumping vast amounts of cash into vaccine R&D over the past few decades? The old tried and true vaccine techniques, or the new, hip, sexy ones that a lot of money has gone towards investigating (but not gradually ramping up use over a number of years)?

So the "Too Long Didn't Read" version of the above is, if it seems at first blush that entrusting the literal health of the planet to a well-documented, impetuous, morally questionable, matieralist and ruthless IT baron was not going to work out so well, we should have gone with our gut on that one. Gates is now cementing that opinion in admission of the many many mistakes made by people running the pandemic response operation with his funding.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Call me crazy....but I though Bill Gates works with computers rather than epidemiology?

Why does his opinion on this matter? Because he's wealthy? Should I be consulting Warret Buffet about neurochemistry? Or Larry Ellison about the intricacies of endocrinology?

One of the safest things to admit about humanity....the masses are too lazy to research and learn for themselves. They would much rather listen to an actor or musician than think for themselves.

There was a local commercial years back for instant oil changes. The gist was that it was too hard for the average person to know how to change their oil...must less do it themselves...leave it to the experts. You know, the high school drop out who needed a job for a couple of weeks until Rick Rubin discovers that they are the best EDM Guitarist that has ever graced the world with their out of tune noise.

The dumbing down of America and the world is working.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Bill Gates once was an archetype tech nerd bro.

when did he turn into George Soros?

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Because the mainstream media feeds us a steady diet of propaganda from him and Fauci?

top topics

join