It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Russia War - POWs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Videos of statements, interviews, and interrogations of Ukrainian POWs from Telegram.

Adrien Bocquet, former French Special Forces, author of the book "Get up and go thanks to science", went to Ukraine and spent three weeks there on a humanitarian mission. He witnessed how Russian POWs are treated.

“While in Ukraine, I witnessed war crimes. All of them were committed by the Ukrainian army. But in France, we don't talk about it!
Azov militants are active all over the country and do not hide their neo-Nazi views, says Boquet.
"The (Armed Forces of #Ukraine) APU hides ammunition in residential buildings at night without informing residents. This is called using people as shields."
He talks about the widespread racism and antisemitism of the Ukrainian troops.
Russian POWs were shot in the knees and Russian Officers were executed on the spot with a bullet to the head.
He witnessed US journalists framing Russia for Ukrainian artillery strikes which happened right by Bucha.

A video from the front lines in the village of Dolgenkoe.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

And this too Comrad...is propaganda.

Just sayin'!

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Just wondering why you never post anything negative about Russia. If you care about war crimes, you would, it's clear you have an agenda, which makes everything you post suspect.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 5/16/2022 by Blueracer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Just wondering why you never post anything negative about Russia.

Mainstream media already does that.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Russian media already does the opposite. So are we after 'war crimes' or not? If we are, why are we only interested in what one side does?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer

Russian media already does the opposite.

I would not know. I have not seen Russian mainstream media.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You would do so much better pulling the wool from your one eyes and joining the human race friend. None of us here are anti Russian. I like Russian people. I like most people. We are not enemies. Ukrainians are not enemies - you know this. Fictional Nazi’s are not your enemies. We are given enemies by our leaders, but their designations are not ours.

Blind propaganda like you keep posting is just laughable and a waste of time. Nobody is buying it. This war, like most wars, is pointless, futile and petty. a reply to: Grimpachi

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I have already stated why in several threads.

I will repeat it for you just once here.

There are only 3 social media platforms that I know of that do not censor based on opinion or stance. This is one of them.

The mods here do not shut down threads because they don't like what is being said. No information bubbles. The point of view or stories you wish to see and hear are widely accepted on every western platform.

You can post them if that is what you wish to see and talk about. I may even comment in them and ask why you don't post from the other side if you fail to do so.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
You would do so much better pulling the wool from your one eyes and joining the human race friend. None of us here are anti Russian. I like Russian people. I like most people. We are not enemies. Ukrainians are not enemies - you know this. Fictional Nazi’s are not your enemies. We are given enemies by our leaders, but their designations are not ours.

Blind propaganda like you keep posting is just laughable and a waste of time. Nobody is buying it. This war, like most wars, is pointless, futile and petty. a reply to: Grimpachi

The Nazis in Ukraine are not fictional. In fact, just a few years back, the Democrats were blasting Ukraine for harboring them and allowing them to be part of the Ukrainian army.

Putin and the democrats warned us for years of the Ukrainian support of Nazis in Ukraine.

Now all of a sudden, Putin is bad and they are fantasy? L O L

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   

All I wish is unbiased truth. Shame you are into something else.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

So Putin is as reliable as Biden? I agree.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It looks like a classic case of "follow this here script exactly and we won't torture and kill you right now."

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

Democrats have been calling people Nazis for years, talk about crying wolf. They deserve each other.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:32 PM
link   

So did russia make these 'accusations' and witnesses available to any actual journalist or investigator for once?

Of course not.

Why do you think that is?

Pro Tip: because the russians already know that their 'evidence' videis are completely fake.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:43 PM
link   

It is far more likely that the information presented runs so contrary to what you have been led to believe that it makes you too unconformable to address any specific points with solid counters. So, you question my motives for presenting this information that makes you so uncomfortable then claim you are in search of truth as if you would actually recognize it if it was in front of you.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

It is far more likely that the information presented runs so contrary to what you have been led to believe that it makes you too unconformable to address any specific points with solid counters. So, you question my motives for presenting this information that makes you so uncomfortable then claim you are in search of truth as if you would actually recognize it if it was in front of you.

Why would anyone believe fake accusations in fake russian propaganda videos when russia has refused for months to make ANY of their interview actors available to any journalists or investigators?

Pro Tip: Nobody would, and nobody does.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

So did russia make these 'accusations' and witnesses available to any actual journalist or investigator for once?

Can you name any journalists Western, eastern, or otherwise that have requested interviews with the POWs? Russia has issued an open invitation to western journalists. The few that went came back reporting things that the west has either ignored or suppressed.

Odd.

I would be interested in seeing the many interviews that I am sure have happened with Russian POWs.

Odd that Ukraine doesn't post them. They will post their unlawful executions but an interview seems to be taboo.

It will be interesting to see if you have a plain direct answer to these questions or move on to something else.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Can you name any journalists Western, eastern, or otherwise that have requested interviews with the POWs? Russia has issued an open invitation to western journalists. The few that went came back reporting things that the west has either ignored or suppressed.

Odd.

I would be interested in seeing the many interviews that I am sure have happened with Russian POWs.

Odd that Ukraine doesn't post them. They will post their unlawful executions but an interview seems to be taboo.

It will be interesting to see if you have a plain direct answer to these questions or move on to something else.

Yes.

You can even find videos of such posted online.

More importantly, Ukraine has invited all major international investigative groups to come investigate their claims.

russia always does the opposite, because russia's accusations are always fake.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Very strange that when looking for interviews the searches come back to the few highly publicized ones in March. Were those prisoners made available to Russian journalists?

I am having a hard time finding these many interviews you say exist.

Since you know about them please post them. I am not talking about the highly publicized interviews done back in March. Something from late April or May will do.

I am also still waiting for the names of journalists that requested to interview Ukrainian POWs.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join