It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nukemap

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thought this was interesting to play around with.

Nukemap

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabretoothrabbit

Nukemap

Pretty sure if Russia was gonna nuke Ukraine they would have by now. Especially if they thought their military operation was losing. They won't nuke anybody else as it would initiate a full-scale response, nope they are just gonna slug the way through it. All while we pump billions into Ukraine with no oversight.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Russia nuking Ukraine was a hypothetical false flag operation created by Ukraine in conjunction with the the west .

There are rumors that Ukraine has hidden nukes that they were going to set off and frame Russia if things got to desperate.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: choomsuba
Russia nuking Ukraine was a hypothetical false flag operation created by Ukraine in conjunction with the the west .

There are rumors that Ukraine has hidden nukes that they were going to set off and frame Russia if things got to desperate.

source please.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: loufo

www.veteranstoday.com...

thanks. i'm not reading anything here about ukraine having nuclear weapons, just considering revoking the 'memorandum' to go nuclear for their own safety. which would also not be a good development.

anyway, thanks for the link. i didn't know about the return of nuclear weapons to russia. interesting stuff.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Russia nuking Ukraine was a hypothetical false flag operation created by Ukraine in conjunction with the west .

Perhaps, but they would have to be very desperate last hope option. Besides can't they trace the source of the uranium/plutonium used? As well as neither Ukraine nor Russia wants to nuke areas they still want to lose

www.faqs.org...

About 3,000 tons of plutonium and HEU have been produced by the civil and nuclear military facilities to date, with hundreds of kilograms of new plutonium forming constantly in the fuel rods of nuclear reactors worldwide. About 700 of these tons are in military inventories, about 1,300 tons in transitional inventories (mostly in the U.S. and Russia), and about 1,000 tons in civil inventories. Because the civil inventories in some of the largest nuclear-power states (i.e., the U.S., U.K., France, and Russia) are not subject to IAEA safeguards, only about 24 tons of weapon-grade plutonium and uranium—less than 1% of the world stock of these materials—is safeguarded. Though apparently small, this quantity of material could produce hundreds of nuclear weapons, and is exactly that fraction of the world's HEU and plutonium inventory that is most vulnerable to diversion. The IAEA, like a border patrol, thus deploys its forces along a critical edge rather than spreading them over the domain of all weapons-grade materials.

Safeguards are designed to deter—by making it difficult to conceal—any attempt to concentrate non-weapon-grade nuclear material into weapon-grade material or, alternatively, to divert weapon-grade material from peaceful purposes (e.g., breeder-reactor fuel) to weapons. Safeguards are thus after-the-fact measures designed to detect a material diversion that has already occurred, quickly enough to detect the diversion before a nuclear weapon can be assembled.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: choomsuba

Talk about a complete disconnect between the headline and the actual content of the article. Nowhere in that article does it say anything about a secret nuclear arsenal, let alone that it's been used on Donbass.

The simple fact of the matter is that if a nuke were deployed in Ukraine, or anywhere for that matter, not only would it be impossible for its use to be a secret but it would be easy to trace back to a point of origin.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabretoothrabbit

Um, yeah, this is like superfun! Shall we play a game?
But for real, it is interesting to play around with. The thing I wonder is how would I know what is the nearest likely target from my location? I'd like to see what would happen in my area from different bombs.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:39 PM
link   
If Russia were to use any nukes in Ukraine, they would end up with significant "blowback" of radiation from their own blast. It would be a foolish move, the fallout would end up in Russia too.

There is only 1 way that a nuke goes off, and that's a rogue commander making a desperate move.

Fred..

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
a reply to: Sabretoothrabbit

Um, yeah, this is like superfun! Shall we play a game?
But for real, it is interesting to play around with. The thing I wonder is how would I know what is the nearest likely target from my location? I'd like to see what would happen in my area from different bombs.

missile bases, military bases, capital cities, industrial sites, nuclear reactors.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Nukemap

Pretty sure if Russia was gonna nuke Ukraine they would have by now. Especially if they thought their military operation was losing. They won't nuke anybody else as it would initiate a full-scale response, nope they are just gonna slug the way through it. All while we pump billions into Ukraine with no oversight.

This is how Russia wins; by the attrition and bankruptcy of the US. They won't need to nuke anybody. Joe Biden and his corrupt, anti-American unconstitutional regime will figuratively nuke the country for them.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Oh great, no big targets around here, we will have to teach the deer to use anti-tank missiles if the Russians come here with tanks. They will drag all of our youth around here to protect DC and us old people will have to fight the war in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Maybe we can just cook donuts for the armies and they won't kill us. Works with keeping the cops calm.

Wait...toss that idea, nobody will be able to afford flour.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Don't need to worry about Russian tanks on US soul,
Strategic Joe made sure we won't have any fuel left to run them.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Thanks , I had lost this site many , many years ago .
It has been there for a long time

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Nukemap

I always feel like I'm being watched when I play with this map.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I really wasn't EVER worried about Russian tanks on US soil.

WON'T ever happen. And if it did, they wouldn't last too long. That is a promise and a guarantee.

a reply to: lordcomac

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: putnam6

Nukemap

This is how Russia wins; by the attrition and bankruptcy of the US. They won't need to nuke anybody. Joe Biden and his corrupt, anti-American unconstitutional regime will figuratively nuke the country for them.

Joe's had inroads into Ukraine since before he was VP and definitely during, he had plenty of time to set up a network and peddle his influence.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I really wasn't EVER worried about Russian tanks on US soil.

WON'T ever happen. And if it did, they wouldn't last too long. That is a promise and a guarantee.

a reply to: lordcomac

Nor would any military or country. That's the beauty of the 2nd Amendment, and why we fight so hard to keep it from being abolished.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: loufo

I'm screwed then! I'm about 4 hours from NYC and about 3 hours from the state capitol, Albany. I am surrounded by nuclear reactors and military bases (not really close to me, but probably close enough for fallout, depending on the bomb). I think another one would be the manufacturing stuff really close to me, including BAE and Lockheed Martin. Yikes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join