It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Hearing May 17, 2022

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Just posting a link for the Congressional hearing tomorrow on UFO's

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

Interesting week up ahead with this hearing as well as Michael Sussman's trial starting a day earlier.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 08:41 AM
link   
How bizarre it would be if they announce they are in contact with aliens and the aliens demand Russia to stop, or else.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Anyone gonna do a thread about the new drink orders for congress from 8am to 4 pm any kind of alcohol you want.

Thank Nancy Pelosi for this.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I predict that nothing new will be revealed. Some admitting that we don't know some things. A lot of words about nothing revelant.

Much like this post itself that reveals nothing we don't already suspect about the outcome of this hearing.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

How bizarre would it be that they admit that we are infiltrated by aliens since a while and that they do everything to make earth and humans how they want earth and humans to be for their profits?

Wouldn´t even be surprised if they admit that all these oligarchs and their henchmen worldwide are in fact aliens from another planet. Like of course Zuckerberg, Musk, Soros, Schwab, Gates, Kissinger, Bezos, some of the saudi turbans, Obama, Trump, Biden, Merkel, NK Kim, Xi and so on and on, you know which kind of people i am talking about.

We are too many so they can´t take over completely yet and started, among a lot of other cruelties, a jab program to sort at least a lot of the not self-thinking lemmings out who follow every order no matter how stupid and useless it is. Because these kind of people have no future anyway, they stay on that low level they are now and will not evolve but either develope back because of no free will. Maybe they need the climate to be changed to their requirements before their alien brothers sisters are safe to arrive here in huge masses for colonization. Maybe they want the survivng humans be vegetarians because these alines plan to eat us later and we simply taste better if we don´t eat meat. Maybe the want us to drive around stupid e-cars "because of the climate" because they need the rest of earthhs oil for themselves? Maybe they killed several other planets before with their greed and we are next?

Most shocking is that this would even make more sense for many people than the lies these WEF-NWO criminals tell us about what happens because of what and who. Like food that grows everywhere around us and doesn´t need to be imported from anywhere gets more and more expensive everywhere "because of the ukraine war". That´s all BS and everybody knows that this excuse doesn´t make any sense.

Seems they shape earth to their belongings, much faster since 2020. Maybe their fellow alien brothers and sisters and can´t wait any longer in their huge ships because of boredom, who knows.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GeisterFahrer

It will be just another borefest nothing-burger. Not even bothering with this.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter
That could be. I read an article a few weeks ago that explained about Psychopaths. The conclusion that they came to was the psychopaths are a different species than normal human beings. AND who are the psychopaths? Why all the top movers and shakers in the world, all those that's been mentioned.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow , some posts on this thread make me wish I had an imagination ....

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Imagine finding out this rock we call Earth is part of a 4d boardgame played by immortal ancients to pass away the time. All the religions and cultures and gods that have come and gone were
alien players eliminated from the game. Individuals only have worth if they stand out in their achievements. The rest of us are billions of cannon fodder albeit with a name. "It's Ma'am, sir!"

I would die laughing if the indignity of it all(to be the candlestick in a game of cosmic Cluedo) didn't get to me first.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeisterFahrer
Just posting a link for the Congressional hearing tomorrow on UFO's

www.youtube.com...

Thanks for the link!

Commenting to retrieve. Hope to follow hearing on YT.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The concern of DoD is not aliens, but the "unknown unknowns" of being surprised by new technologies and exposing what intelligence does not know about.
Declassified photos and videos from US Navy personnel of unidentified aerial phenomena were exhibited.
400 reports of UAP from military personnel were mentioned.

Out of 144 reports of UAP, 14 instances of unusual flight characteristics and advanced technology without discernable means of propulsion.

Are we aware of any foreign adversary capable of moving objects without any discernable means of propulsion?

-Chairman Schiff

We're not aware of any adversary that can move objects without discernable means of probulsion.

-Scott Bray, Deputy Director of Navy Intelligence

I took screencaps and uploaded them to ATS, but the insert from library function seems to be broken for now.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
27:37

28:31

These were explained as filmed on different coasts at different times of the year.
22:58

it was very painful to watch the guy try to find the right spot in this video with the mouse. So much pain.

This guy wanting to know if anyone knows who could fly these if they're craft.
edit on 17-5-2022 by DirtWasher because: approximate timestamps

edit on 17-5-2022 by DirtWasher because: mistake

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Trying to find the UAP on the video was hilarious.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Complete waste of time, don't bother. It was just the same old smoke and mirrors.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Here's some various notable quotes that end around 106:43.

-There are other people besides us
that had these experiences and report them?

-That is correct.

-Is it all of our allies or is it allies and adversaries?

-Some of that I think we will save for closed session.

-Allies have seen things, China has their own version of the UAP taskforce so really a number of countries have observations of things in the airspace that they can't identify.

-We share data with some and some share data with us.

-Not all have publicly reported something.

-Something like this (UAP) can be a national security challenge for us. If they're developed by an adversary through some breakthrough technology, they can be very disruptive to our military actions or at least serve as a disruption

-Any stigma that prevents our military from reporting this data as comprehensibly as possible is a national security threat.

-One such incident allegedly occurred at Malmstrom Airforce Base in which 10 of our nuclear ICBMs were rendered inoperable at the same time a glowing red orb was observed overhead. I'm not commenting on the accuracy of this, I'm simply ASKING YOU whether you're AWARE of it and whether YOU have any comment on the accuracy of that report.

That data is not within the holdings of the UAP taskforce. I have heard stories. I have not seen the official data on that. We have not looked at that incident. There are a lot of things in the ether that are not officially brought to our attention. Generally there is some authoritative figure that says there is an incident that has occurred, we would like for you to take a look at this, but in terms of just tracking what may be in the media that says that something occurred at this time or this place, there's probably a lot of leads we'd have to follow up on, and we don't have the resources to do that.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:46 PM
link   
If it is our adversaries we're screwed.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: lee63

I get the feeling from this hearing that there's a nation of ultra elite based on the far sides of orbital bodies and they are preparing the groundwork for some sort of controlled disclosure on Earth due to civilian and military sensors becoming increasingly prevalent that its only a matter of short time we will discover something crucial ourselves and chaos ensues.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DirtWasher

originally posted by: lee63

I get the feeling from this hearing that there's a nation of ultra elite based on the far sides of orbital bodies and they are preparing the groundwork for some sort of controlled disclosure on Earth due to civilian and military sensors becoming increasingly prevalent that its only a matter of short time we will discover something crucial ourselves and chaos ensues.
Yep, get it out there. Its coming soon. I always wanted it to be in my lifetime!

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 02:23 PM
link   
As you can imagine, the BEST MATERIAL was revealed in the off-camera "classified briefing" today.

BTW...this article told me all I needed to know, because the person who shared it is honest and open and briefed by his Intel experts.

UFO's are a scary mystery: www.theguardian.com...

top topics

join