It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grinning Gates: we're going to vaccinate continuously 'to stay absolutely safe'.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
Thats funny there weren't much excess moralities in either 2020 or 2021, and as a matter of fact the 2017 flu season was worse.

TextThat's because Covid just killed more American's than WWII.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That's because Covid just killed more American's than WWII. 

First of all, they were late to the party.

Second of all, the soldiers of WW2 didn't have any ambiguity around their cause of death.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament
Thats funny there weren't much excess moralities in either 2020 or 2021, and as a matter of fact the 2017 flu season was worse.

TextThat's because Covid just killed more American's than WWII.

Yeah, those figures are pretty scary.

I'm far more terrified of flu than I have ever been about Covid.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Who knows even the whole vax thing might be a distraction, releasing figures that contradict the "Science" you have to ask what would this do to the general population? it would make you very concerned for you and your loved ones' future health, people that are concerned just stay concerned and don't do much else but stay concerned. If this was a real vaccine that worked people would just line up to get a shot like all the others.

posted on May, 19 2022 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Hypntick

I don't get a flu shot either; your point is what?

The difference between these shots is one is up to my discretion if I feel the need to take it. On the other hand, the other shot has been highly politicized, and just about everything but the goon squad showing up to hold you down while they shoot you up.

I go to my pharmacy to pick something up; "Would you like a flu shot?" "No, thank you" pleasant, easy interaction. "Your insurance will cover your Covid shot and testing kits; should we sign you up for those?" "No, thank you" then we have the dirty looks and muttered comments from the staff.

Let me make the risk calculation for myself; it's as simple as that.

That's because Covid just killed more American's than WWII.

By this time next year a combination of natural immunity and previous vaxxing will mean that it will be just another seasonal shot because covid will just be another seasonal virus.

Besides, the person who's offering you the shot is probably just some minimum wager who's supervisor is up their rear end about getting more people shots. It's not their fault, they'd much rather be doing something that pays better and doesn't involve you or your arm.

Give due credit where credit is due. Covid had the help of cancer, obesity, heart disease, suicide... countless other conditions. On its own it really struggles.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join