It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yuval and His Vision of the Great Reset

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Yuval Harari (WEF) gives his takes on the future. He states "Once you're superfluous, you don't have power".  He is referring to the "people" having power over government.
2:00 mark, Yuval explains that "bodies and minds" will be commoditiea (Internet of Bodies).
At the 5:00 mark, Yuval exposes the dependence on government by explaining that the "state" will fill many of the roles that family did.  The state will take care of you when you get old, not your family. 
He even explains that poor people won't have the same access to life extending treatments, which will be reserved for rich people (their people), the masses will die even though the technology is there to save them, because they're poor.

"Bodies and minds will be the 2 main products".  This is only true if they have intellectual property rights and/or nanotech in people's brains.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Wisenox

He says “what to do with all these useless people” “my best guess is a combination of drugs and computer games” ok this great reset isn’t sounding so bad after all...

But then he goes on to say “look at Japan which is about 20 years ahead of the rest of the world, and people are having relationships with virtual spouses”

Yeah that’s more like it, but how will these useless people pay for their virtual lives?

Then he says body’s and minds will be the products of the future, I’m not sure how that will work, organ harvesting? Selling your opinion or getting paid to spout one?

The best part though is how there won’t be a revolution like in the past, that’s probably why they said “you will own nothing and be happy” I suspect the happiness will come from drugs (soma anyone) computer games and your virtual spouse.

And that death used to be the great equaliser, because even the rich would die and lose it all. But not anymore! That’s right, if you can afford it you can live indefinitely in the future..

So what if they have discovered how to prevent ageing and death by natural causes? Would that explain why all these crazy old men are obsessed shaping the world according to their own agendas aka Soros. Or what about that David Rockefeller, he’s only had 5 heart transplants and god knows what else..is he still kicking around?

Well these crazy elite mega rich don’t get it, they never have, if anything we should feel sorry for them. They are addicted to all of the vices in life, and just with every junky the buzz fades after so many hits and the appetite can never be satiated.
So they will live on constantly craving for what they never had and never can have, as long as they can’t feel any kinship or capacity for empathy, kindness or warmth with humanity and life.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:10 AM
link   
These are postmodern times and the world they envision is based on postmodernism, or the following transhuman era they believe humanity is heading to. It's the end result of a reducing the human being to a biological machine leaving only our perception to deal with. Reality is relative to the perception of the mind, so this vision of the great reset is based on postmodern cultural relativism mixed in with mentalism.

It amazes me how these elites can believe in and endorse the fantasy realm of the mind given that the science and technology that is based on the idea of a mechanical world view made their lifestyle and beliefs a possibility.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

The part about the rich getting longer lives gets me. The masses will, as you point out, "own nothing", meaning the masses will all be poor, so that phrase probably only applies to their own people.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It amazes me how these elites can believe in and endorse the fantasy realm of the mind given that the science and technology that is based on the idea of a mechanical world view made their lifestyle and beliefs a possibility.

They really do live in and operate from an alternate reality, a bubble removed from the rest of life as we know it. I would guess that bubble will burst when the starving masses revolt and their last words may well be, "Let them eat cake".

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Meanwhile people are engaged with trivial things by comparison, as if that big elephant in the room doesn’t exist.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

"What we are talking about now is like a second industrial revolution, but the product this time will not be textiles, machines or vehicles or even weapons. The product this time will be humans themselves. We’re basically learning to produce bodies and minds.”

That’s right. Is anybody really taken by surprise about this declaration? When merchants and bankers became the major influential force of change in society, firstly people became “marks”. Firstly as consumers - on one side of the product equation and then to be redefined as product themselves.

He (Yuval) is not predicting that humans as they are will become product. He has already stated that the majority are to be considered in economic terms to be “useless” No, what he is really saying is that “we” no longer need them and so what to do with them?

Because, “We’re learning to produce bodies and minds.”

The meaning is crystal clear. The neo-fellaheen will be manufactured and psychologically conditioned, imprinted from day one.

Bear in mind, this is not the voice of a science fiction novelist talking here. He is the emboldened voice of international high finance.

“We are used to thinking about the masses as powerful but this is basically a 19th and 20th century phenomenon. I don’t think the masses, even if they somehow organise themselves, stand much of a chance.”

Translation: “Try and stop us!”

* (bolded quotes from O.P. embedded video interview.)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: HilterDayon

Well said, from my understanding I got

“We are used to thinking about the masses as powerful but this is basically a 19th and 20th century phenomenon. I don’t think the masses, even if they somehow organise themselves, stand much of a chance.”

Was because of

“We’re learning to produce bodies and minds.”

Since the advent of the smart phone and social media you have people living in their own virtual reality bubbles. Not only that the information available can be easily manipulated, or censored entirely, allowing for the shaping of people’s perception of reality depending on the bubble they are in.

As for producing bodies I take this to mean genetic engineering and gene therapy. They seem to want a future where they have complete control over every detail.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

They really do live in and operate from an alternate reality, a bubble removed from the rest of life as we know it. I would guess that bubble will burst when the starving masses revolt and their last words may well be, "Let them eat cake".

With the end goal being the control of the biological machine (body) and the programming of the biological computer (mind), then perhaps their last words will be more like, "Let them eat simulated digital cake."

Without an objective reality or "real reality", all that's left is the subjective reality of the mind that can be programmed to have an altered experience. That programmed subjective reality is just as valid as the "real reality", actually more valid in their world view.

God used to be the objective reality, but because of cultural relativism, no point of view is as valid as any other. There may be a God, but that is beyond our subjective realities, and so eliminated from the proposed dystopian vision.
edit on 17-5-2022 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   

You are quite correct.

And I am sure you realize, it's all part of the depopulation agenda.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Damn Commies tryin' to ruin this country! Need to learn somethin' called the Bill of Rights!

new topics

top topics

join