It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Doc And Extreme Vaccine Advocates 26 Y/O Daughter Dies Unexpectedly In Her Sleep

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on May, 15 2022 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Michelle Atchison, a top Australian Doctor and extreme Covid-19 vaccine advocate had her healthy 26 year old daughter die unexpectedly in her sleep. I've literally never heard of healthy person this young dying in their sleep who has no medical issues with no signs of trauma. Would would cause such a thing? Why are so many people dying unexpectedly lately? Why is all cause mortality up astronomically in younger age demographics?

“The light in our life has gone out. My beautiful and only daughter died yesterday,” Dr. Atchison tweeted.

“She never woke up. It was so utterly unexpected and my husband and my hearts are shattered. I really don’t know what to do,” Atchison added.

She was critical of South Australia easing its border closure on November 23, warning the reopening would place further strain on the health system.

She also presented the latest report into South Australia’s healthcare system that revealed a crippling shortage of healthcare staff and beds in hospitals.

One clue that should wake people up is that when someone dies, no matter what, they cross off the vaccine as being a differential diagnosis. That is, the vaccine is never ever suspected. Statically even the biggest vaccine proponents will admit there are adverse effects, so for it to have a 100% safety rate should set of some BS detectors of people who are still on the fence.

Here's the deal. You were lied to. Get over it. Get with the program, and stop being in denial.

SOURCE

edit on 15-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Though rare, young people do die unexpectedly with no known health issues. Autopsy will usually fid a previously unknown issue, or recent trauma that didn't seem important at the time.

My BIL was a health fanatic; he collapsed one day at work and was dead before he hit the floor. He had a bicuspid aortic valve that had never shown any symptoms during his brief life.

My dear friend's BIL (20 y/o IIRC) had crashed his snowmobile, with slight bruising of his chest. Tenderness left in a couple of days, yet two weeks later he died in his sleep. Autopsy showed the sack around his heart had developed a leak, causing his heart to stop.

I was told by a professional that about 1 in every 100,000 autopsies of unexplained death will yield no results as to cause.

P.S. Neither the vaccine nor the Coronavirus is known for being a 'silent killer'.
edit on 700000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: ETA

edit on 700000088America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 08:36 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Are you saying if a 20 year old was vaccinated on Tuesday and dropped dead (day or night) 2 days later, the medical profession would not consider the vaccine as a cause, or contributor?

What about the coroner?

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
Though rare, young people do die unexpectedly with no known health issues. Autopsy will usually fid a previously unknown issue, or recent trauma that didn't seem important at the time.

My BIL was a health fanatic; he collapsed one day at work and was dead before he hit the floor. He had a bicuspid aortic valve that had never shown any symptoms during his brief life.

My dear friend's BIL (20 y/o IIRC) had crashed his snowmobile, with slight bruising of his chest. Tenderness left in a couple of days, yet two weeks later he died in his sleep. Autopsy showed the sack around his heart had developed a leak, causing his heart to stop.

I was told by a professional that about 1 in every 100,000 autopsies of unexplained death will yield no results as to cause.

P.S. Neither the vaccine nor the Coronavirus is known for being a 'silent killer'.

Actually the epidemic of people "dying unexpectedly" or "died unexpectedly" started in 2021. People are often young and it often happens in their sleep. It's actually a meme at this point.

What makes this even more ridiculous is that this "top doc" didn't recognize anything wrong with her. Of course she didn't, there was nothing wrong.
edit on 15-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I'm sure data is being compiled at this very moment comparing the health of VACCINATED vs NON-VACCINATED.

I suspect those who are NON-Vaccinated have fewer doctor visits, by a large margin.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Are you saying if a 20 year old was vaccinated on Tuesday and dropped dead (day or night) 2 days later, the medical profession would not consider the vaccine as a cause, or contributor?

What about the coroner?

Definitely not. It's on the black list, just like hunter bidens laptop. It will be censored and covered up.

Doctors have been threatened with losing their license if they even question the vaccine. Meanwhile big pharma pays the media and politicians billions.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Please. Get a simple medical book. There are so many variable things, factors, incidents, unknowns....I could give you a hundred young folks dying in their sleep. It happens.

And babys...for many other things than SIDS...perfectly healthy, then gone.

EMT
Adv Life Support
edit on 05224031America/ChicagoSun, 15 May 2022 21:22:40 -050022202200000040 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Please. Get a simple medical book. There are so many variable things, factors, incidents, unknowns....I could give you a hundred young folks dying in their sleep. It happens.

And babys...for many other things than SIDS...perfectly healthy, then gone.

EMT
Adv Life Support

Do you know what a lot of people believe causes SIDS?

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

After 45 years and 20 ER...I think so. But...surprise me.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

After 45 years and 20 ER...I think so. But...surprise me.

I'm getting off topic, but what is your theory?

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Actually the epidemic of people "dying unexpectedly" or "died unexpectedly" started in 2021. People are often young and it often happens in their sleep. It's actually a meme at this point.

I'm not finding any information or statistic supporting the claim of an increase in young people dying in their sleep without a known cause.

Can you provide a link showing any kind of increase in deaths with unknown cause?
edit on 700000099America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: eta

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I'm not finding any information or statistic supporting the claim of an increase in young people dying in their sleep without a known cause.

Wait, you're expecting "official" information to be published showing this? Have you not been paying attention to the corporate capture of the CDC and FDA and other regulatory agencies as well as the media and government?

17-year-old died 6 months after 2nd Pfizer shot (article – childrenshealthdefense.org)
22,000% increase in deaths following covid vaccines for adults over 50… (article – vaccineimpact.com)
A compilation of covid vaccine injuries (short video – brandnewtube.com)
Military doctor testifies in court that she was ordered to cover up and suppress huge amount of covid-19 vaccine injuries (article – dailyexpose.uk)
Shocking new covid vaccine side effects (video – brandnewtube.com)
They say it’s rare. (Testimonials from those who have suffered after taking the covid vaccine. Please share this very important website – theysayitsrare.com)
Covid-19 vaccine is to blame for 300% increase in Fifa football deaths in 2021 on the annual average – (article – dailyexpose.uk)
Young hearts part 14 – jab deaths continue – distractions – “Look at the war! Forget the poison!” (video – HugoTalks on brandnewtube.com)
Pfizer vaccine side effects: new documents uncover a shocking 158,000 adverse events (article – Daily Express) Please send this important article to all doctors working in your area
Confidential Pfizer documents reveal that covid-19 vaccine accumulates in the ovaries; and now official UK data shows cases of ovarian cancer are at an all-time high (article – dailyexpose.uk)
8-year-old boy dies of MIS 7 days after Pfizer vaccine, VAERS report show (article – childrenshealthdefense.org)
21-year-old med student severely injured by Pfizer vaccine still waiting for response from government compensation program (article – childrenshealthdefense.org)
California nurse: “I want people to know what I lost to this vaccine – I am living a nightmare, it’s not worth it” (article – vaccineimpact.com)
FDA & CDC study finds covid-19 vaccination increases children’s risk of suffering myocarditis by over 13,000% (article – dailyexpose.uk)
400,000 cases of covid vaccine injuries found in data analysed by German health insurer (article – childrenshealthdefense.org)
40,000 deaths following covid shots in European database as life insurance death claims skyrocket (article – vaccineimpact.com)
34-year-old Canadian father drops dead in front of his daughters after covid-19 vaccine (article – vaccineimpact.com)
Ireland: vaccine-injured woman makes criminal complaint (article – dailyexpose.uk)
Nearly 24,000 deaths after covid vaccines reported to VAERS, data show (childrenshealthdefense.org)
Young hearts part 12 – on the world stage. MSM in damage control (video – HugoTalks on brandnewtube.com)
6-year-old Minnesota boy develops myocarditis and becomes severely injured after receive Pfizer covid-19 vaccine (article – vaccineimpact.com)
Medical centre confirms teen girl died within hours of receiving the Pfizer covid-19 vaccine after vomiting blood (article – dailyexpose.uk)
Athlete’s hearts failing – documented timeline March 2021 – January 2022 (video – HugoTalks on brandnewtube.com)
Young hearts part 11 – as the injuries increase, so does the cover up. Graphic warning. (video – HugoTalks on brand new tube)
Government VAERS data reveal 15,600% increase in heart disease among under 30-year-olds following covid-19 vaccination (article – vaccineimpact.com)
Pfizer admits in confidential documents that its covid-19 vaccine may cause vaccine associated enhanced disease, and real-world data now proves it definitely does (article – dailyexpose.uk)
Over one thousand scientific studies prove that the covid-19 vaccines are dangerous (article – saveusnow.org.uk)
They say it’s rare. (Testimonials from those who have suffered after taking the covid vaccine. Please share this very important website – theysayitsrare.com)
Young hearts Part 10 – athletes keep dropping how many more will it take (video – hugotalks on brandnewtube)
Teen dies minutes after receiving second Pfizer covid-19 vaccine (article – ibtimes.com)
Press release: Health professionals call for urgent investigation into deaths in young males (article – hartgroup.org)
Swiss Olympic sprinter gets pericarditis after Pfizer booster, 22,193 deaths after covid shots reported to CDC (article – childrenshealthdefense.org)
Vaccine injury montage (video – bitchute.com)
Exclusive – worldwide heart attack deaths among pro-footballers in 2021 were 300% higher than the 12 year average (article – dailyexpose.uk)
Double jabbed lady gets Bells Palsy, brain swelling and paralyzed right eye (video – bitchute.com)
FOIA docs reveal Pfizer shot caused avalanche of miscarriages, stillborn babies (article – lifesitenews.com)
Young hearts part 9 – pro-athletes hearts failing every day now – too many to hide (video – HugoTalks on brandnewtube.com)
California nurses blow whistle on “overwhelming” numbers of heart attacks, clotting, strokes as doctors refuse to blame vaccines for fear of losing their medical license (article – vaccineimpact.com)
CDC not investigating myocarditis death of 13-year-old days after Pfizer shot, emails reveal (article – childrenshealthdefense.org)
7-year-old dies 11 days after Pfizer shot, VAERS report shows (article – childrenshealthdefense.org)
Children at risk for lifelong health problems from covid vaccine (article – childrenshealthdefense.org)
US pilot says his colleagues are “dropping like flies with crushing chest pain” post covid-19 vaccination (article – dailyexpose.uk)
34,337 deaths 3,120,43
Avi Barot, 29, Saurashtra cricketer suffers cardiac arrest, passes away:
Abou Ali, 22, professional footballer collapses on pitch during game:
Fabrice NSakala, 31, Besiktas defender collapses on pitch during game:
Jens De Smet, 27, footballer collapses on field, passes away of heart attack:
Jente van Genechten, 25, footballer collapses on field due to heart attack:
Frederic Lartillot, French footballer collapses in changing room, passes away due to heart attack after game:
Benjamin Taft, 31, German footballer collapses after game, passes away due to heartattack:
Rune Coghe, 18, Belgian footballer suffers cardiac arrest on pitch:
Helen Edwards, referee taken off court during World Cup qualifier due to heart issues:
Dimitri Lienard, 33, FC Strasbourg midfielder collapses during game:
Sergio Aguero, 33, Barecelona star striker admitted to hospital for cardiac exam after match:
Emil Palsson, 28, Sognal midfielder collapses due to cardiac arrest during game:
Antoine Méchin, 31, French triathlete suffers pulmonary embolism following Moderna:
Luis Ojeda, 20, Argentine football player unexpectedly passes away:
Greg Luyssen, 22, Belgian pro cyclist ends career due to heart issues:
Pedro Obiang, 29, ex-West Ham star suffers myocarditis post vaccine:
Cienna Knowles, 19, equestrian star hospitalized due to blood clots:
17-year-old footballer dies collapsing on pitch against Boston United (Dylan Rich)
Footballer dies at 29 after suffering heart attack during match honouring late brother

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   
We're simply out of the loop. Anyones guess is as good as anyone elses. Someone like her is among highly educated people on the cutting edge of science that are dealing with highly sensitive information. Could be foul play, probably is, but its as good a chance that its coronavaxx related as it is a chance that it isnt.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Do you know what a lot of people believe causes SIDS?

funny you should ask that, they think they know now what causes SIDS.

Compared to babies who survived sudden death, as well as those who died of other unknown causes, researchers found that babies confirmed as victims of SIDS showed lower levels of one particular enzyme, called butyrylcholinesterase (BChE), which plays an important role in waking up. Children who lack sufficient BChE are more vulnerable to SIDS because of their reduced ability to wake up naturally.

Potential cause of sudden infant death syndrome identified

edit on 15-5-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I'm convinced this is Doctor Smith's new account.

Sock puppet I figure, DS, was not banned. I'm guessing this post will be removed

As for the topic, unfortunately, this stuff happened before covid, it's tragic, but sometimes people die unexpectedly. Thats just a fact in general, no idea what happened here though. If this person passed a day or 2 after a vaccination, I think it bears a close look.
edit on 15-5-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
How long before theres a max exodus of the doctors that were so Pro vaccine when enough stuff like this happens and we start seeing people come out of the woodwork en masse

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Death among young people has risen sharply, but sudden unexplained death among young people has not increased. Autopsies show an actual cause of deaths, i.e. myocarditis. It's what's causing the increased breakdown of health in our youth leading to death that is in question, but there is no rise in 'unexplained' deaths.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Death among young people has risen sharply, but sudden unexplained death among young people has not increased. Autopsies show an actual cause of deaths, i.e. myocarditis. It's what's causing the increased breakdown of health in our youth leading to death that is in question, but there is no rise in 'unexplained' deaths.

Right, the "died unexpectedly" is what the MSM is running with. Later on it's quietly admitted that it's something like a stroke or myocarditis. That's why it's a meme, because we know what "died unexpectedly" is code for.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join