It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Counselor Who Arranged Drag Show For Students Accused Of Having Sex With A 15 Year-Old

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:38 AM
link   
So this female school Counselor's ex-wife found out her ex-gal was getting it on with one of her students and called police. Doesn't she look exactly like the stereotype?

What was the term for this? Oh yeah, Grooming.

www.theblaze.com...

A former Arizona high school counselor – who previously helped students organize a drag show – was arrested and accused of having sex with a 15-year-old girl, according to police.

The Tucson Police Department's Child Sexual Assault Unit received a report of an inappropriate relationship between Zobella Brazil Vinik, 29, and a 15-year-old student at Tucson High Magnet School. At the time, Vinik was a counselor at Tucson High Magnet School. Authorities launched an investigation into the claims on May 3

www.fox5vegas.com...#:~:text=TUCSON%2C%20Ariz.,15-year-old%20 student.

[exnewsEex-wife called police after finding evidence that Vinik was having a relationship with the minor. The 15-year-old initially told investigators it wasn’t true but reportedly later admitted the romantic relationship started in February.

Police said there was plenty of cellphone evidence that the two were in a relationship. The minor reportedly told investigators the two “knew the relationship was bad because of Vinik’s age.”

tucson.com... html

Detectives investigated, served search warrants and found probable cause to arrest Vinik, police said.

The student had been living with Vinik, according to the interim complaint filed with Pima County Consolidated Justice Court.

In a search of both of the parties’ cellphones, detectives found messages between Vinik and the student that supported there was a “sexual/romantic relationship,” the complaint says.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Just another Kool aid haired moron posing as a counselor and engaging in pedophilia.

This is what the left wants to be normal.

This is why grooming is bad and should be punished.

I miss the good old days when public shaming was a thing everyone did. You know telling people they should be ashamed calling a freak a freak.

Sadly in some places you can't call out this behavior for what it is which is a pedophile grooming children.

And a nasty looking one at that.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Another cultist engaged in child sex.
What a surprise that its also engages in education being accessible for undocumented migrant kids,more grooming I have no doubt."Tell and you'll get deported".
These perverts are trying to normalise kiddy fiddling.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
But, But, This never happens....

Don't worry someone will be along to tell Us its not what it looks like or that doesn't mean all the deviants are deviants.

(post by TheAlleghenyGentleman removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATruGod
But, But, This never happens....

Don't worry someone will be along to tell Us its not what it looks like or that doesn't mean all the deviants are deviants.

Or it will be, "but Catholic Church or religious schools ..."

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: AutomateThis1v2

I have this feeling that they will be avoiding this thread. Or this person comes in here pretending to NOT be a progressive.

Ya there really is no defending being 29 and having sexual relations with someone half your age.

edit on 15-5-2022 by Themaskedbeast because: Autocorrect

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:30 PM
link   
teach probably identifies as 13, and therefore its OK in her world.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

There was enough sex and sexuality in junior high without the raincoat crowd slipping in under the guise of school board issue. As was any typical school it came complete with daycare facilities and condom dispenses in the john. As I recall, 15 was an itchy age. Never really shocked by the sexuality of kids having been one so the headlines aren't as scandalous as they promote themselves to be. If I were a parent I'd file a police report against the employee of the school everytime they tried to touch my kid in his no no square. Parents must establish those boundaries. Look out for your kids. You've already allowed them no end of harm being muzzled like dumb animals for 2 years
edit on 15-5-2022 by ConcernedCanadian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   

🤮🤮🤮

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I’m not a zombie, but I currently identify as one.
The new term is minor attracted person. Now everyone take your clot shot and say three hail Pfizers.
edit on 15-5-2022 by Listen2GuthrieGovan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I am just so shocked by this

I thought this teacher was just expressing him/herself ?

I"M SO SHOCKED !

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Doesn't she look exactly like the stereotype?

Looks like the perfect candidate I would hire for a teacher .

/End my venom dripping sarcasm .

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

What Target is doing with the the promotion of clothing is a example of it.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ConcernedCanadian

Never really shocked by the sexuality of kids having been one so the headlines aren't as scandalous as they promote themselves to be

'Okay, groomer.' This example of blatant paedophilia clearly isn't quite scandalous enough to be considered wrong in your books.

You slipped this comment in the midst of other purportedly 'righteous' comments, but the message sounds off like a klaxon when it is spotted. You're outed mate. Sexual activity with an adult twice the age of the child is not typical young persons' sexuality, it is abuse at the hands of a grooming paedophile.

By commenting in the 'Freudian slip' manner you just did, it seems to highlight you as someone who blurs the lines at the boundaries of what's acceptable in polite society. The klaxon is sounding when I read comments such as these.

Ciao.

edit on MaySunday2215CDT07America/Chicago-050023 by FlyInTheOintment because: tags

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConcernedCanadian

There was enough sex and sexuality in junior high without the raincoat crowd slipping in under the guise of school board issue. As was any typical school it came complete with daycare facilities and condom dispenses in the john. As I recall, 15 was an itchy age. Never really shocked by the sexuality of kids having been one so the headlines aren't as scandalous as they promote themselves to be. If I were a parent I'd file a police report against the employee of the school everytime they tried to touch my kid in his no no square. Parents must establish those boundaries. Look out for your kids. You've already allowed them no end of harm being muzzled like dumb animals for 2 years

It says in the Blaze article the parents were nowhere to be found. The student had apparently been living with the counselor and her now ex-wife for months.

"TPD said Vinik's ex-wife told law enforcement officials that the couple have been allowing the 15-year-old to live with them in their home. She reported that the 29-year-old and the 15-year-old have been co-sleeping together and she recently found Vinik's 'underwear hidden under a pillow on the bed' the student had been sleeping in."

You know, this really does follow every predator trademark. Its harder to say this woman didn't manipulate the situation in some way. Clearly the ex-wife didn't like it much.

I can see some argument like,

"You told me we were taking her in because she had nowhere else to go!"

I would actually like to know what happened that led to this 15 year old living with the couple almost twice her age. Because this just seems like the woman was acting like the affluent middle age guy trying to get the 19 year old nanny to live in the spare bedroom full time, "to better help the child and such."
edit on 15-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Oh you weren't sexually active at 15? Must have just been the rest of us. No wonder you're so often wrong.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I hear Disney is hiring. 👍

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join