It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joey B Toonz - probably the best one yet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 05:48 AM
link   
But it's a little fruity.

Remember Randy from South Park? 'I'm a geologist'... And I laughed because as if that makes him the all-entitled fixer of things.

'I'm a content creator'

It's funny until you realise it's real life and she's serious

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I never understood the "everybody look at me crowd", and yes they have taken 2020's self-entitlement to a whole new level.

It's pretty ridiculous.

I don't know who is worse though them or the people that follow them.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 06:36 AM
link   
dp
edit on 15-5-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I never understood the "everybody look at me crowd", and yes they have taken 2020's self-entitlement to a whole new level.

It's pretty ridiculous.

I don't know who is worse though them or the people that follow them.

They'd have no currency if it weren't for the morons who follow them.

It kind of goes back to the question of who is more guilty in the loss of liberties: the government, hack government enforcers, or the populace that sheepishly obeys? I've always said it's ultimately on the shoulders of those who submit.

Yes, these people are trash; but those who follow them and give them social currency are the slimy, sticky, putrid, fetid scum that collects at the bottom of the trash can on a hot summer day. They are the exudation of these odorous, festering societal cancers.

ETA: Joey B Toonz rocks!
:
edit on 2022 5 15 by incoserv because: ETA.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Im gonna watch that in a minute. His channel is great but i do notice that google is keeping him of of my feed and i have to go to his channel myself. His channel is being supressed.

To much facts.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I love how uncomfortable she gets when confronted with what she's ACTUALLY doing.

In her world, her conscious is clear by calling it "content creation" and she can't believe that someone has the audacity to call her out on her "profession".

But at a high school in front of a football team?? Yeah, that's strictly coincidental I'm sure.🙄

She's lucky she wasn't arrested for indecent exposure involving a minor with an enhancement for it being on school grounds!!

"Content creator......"

LOL!!!

YOU SLANG COOCHIE!!😂

edit on 5/15/2022 by EternalShadow because: eta

new topics

top topics

join