It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AI gets full control ( fun )

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What happens when AI get to write the script for some selected topic..

Fun happens, and realization AI might not take over the world for some time

What happens when someone has a bot watch all 13 seasons of Bob Ross's "The Joy of Painting."
and the AI then writes its own episode?
Here is that episode, acted out according to the script, right down to the knives and not-so-friendly clouds.

NYC Comic and professional writer Keaton Patti forced a bot to watch 1,000 hours of Trump rally speeches and then it wrote a speech. This is me performing that speech.

A fully animated rendition of the new Harry Potter chapter written by a predictive text robot. Harry, Ron, and Hermione must find out what the Death Eaters are up to and put a stop to Voldemort once again.

Keaton Patti, known in the interwebs for forcing a bot to watch hours of content, decided to get his AI to watch lawyer commercials and then write a script for one. I decided to act out the script. This is me, playing a bot. Westworld here I come!

Created with Shortly A.I.

A short film written by Artificial Intelligence. Starring Owen Painter and Lily Rohren. We wrote the opening lines and then fed it into the program.

I found this website where you can make AI write stories based on one sentence you give it.
rytr.me...

edit on 14-5-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

That Trump one is gold.

I just got off a phone call with the economy.
Jobs poured out of the phone. Tall jobs. Steve Jobs.

Canada... steals our milk.
China... steals our milk.

I think 2024 just became a Gabbard/AI write in for me.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Ai when fed enough information usual end up hard core nazis or have hyper violent outbursts. It’s a weird trend….to say the least.

One guy wrote a back story for his microwave and the AI tried to trick him then kill him. But it couldn’t obviously because it was a striped but the intent was there.

That trump speech was the funniest thing I’ve seen in long time. Absolutely hilarious. jobs…poured out of the phone lol one glass of milk left…Obama drank it..

edit on 14-5-2022 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Really enjoyed the Harry Potter script and the Lawyer 'bit' was pretty funny also. I found these terribly amusing and makes me think we might still have a few years before "they" take over the world.

**Semi Related Predictive AI Artist**

This technology to me has years to go before it can take text, ideas, concepts and make them sound as if they had been created by humans. I've tried some of the AI Art creators and wasn't that impressed.. but I will say that when I mixed up my list of words (by mistake), I got some interesting results but still way too random. I know there are also some Predictive AI Music Creators out there too, but music has rules already built-in to create harmonies, frequencies, etc. so is easier to piece some creation (at least in my opinion).

Here's a weird thought to wrap your head around... There are those that suggest that we are living in some simulation (of some form). We Humans are at the point of trying to create Artificial Intelligence... but... were already in a simulation... right?

Does anyone see any weird irony in that? Sounds like it could be the base concept for a well written Story (as i do an blatant obvious plug for the ATS Short Story Forum.. cough... cough).

Johnny

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Those were pretty great.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Pretty interesting stuff , did you see "Dall E 2" on "two minute papers" an ai that creates art based on text input

really mind blowing , if you search for the 1000 robots input that one was my favourite , it created 1000 different robot artworks based on text input

edit on 14-5-2022 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   
staff edit
edit on Sat May 14 2022 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Why do I get the ominous hint of "Destroy All Humans" by it, while being soothed by the magic of Bob Ross.
edit on 14-5-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Those videos are awesome and funny, especially the Trump one! Hysterical
S&F Yeah, I don’t think we have to worry too much about AI at this point.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 01:08 AM
link   
The cloud won't save you. A hard pill to swallow for transhumanists to receive from their AI overlords.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Its kind of naive to think that the technology publicly available is anywhere near what darpa and co. Is able to do with it...

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Those were pretty great. Also, thanks for the link to rytr.me. I might sign up for an account, the $9/month one, because it could be useful for a side project. In the mean time, here's a story it wrote for me. I asked it to author one story plot with an awestruck tone. The line I fed it was, "Look! It's an elephant!"

Across the road from a busy office building sits an elephant. The first day, people in the office building stare out of their windows, glance around the room, and shrug before returning to work.

Day two is more interesting. The elephant has grown a few inches. People start to notice, but they're still unsure what they're looking at. They start to ask questions and take photos of the elephant. One person even asks, "Why is there an elephant across the street?"

On day three, people are talking about the elephant. Some think it's a joke while others conjecture that it's a new art installation. There's also some speculation that it's a marketing ploy for something or another. The top floors of the building are catching glimpses of the elephant through their windows and pointing them out to those on lower floors who have not seen it yet.

On day four, there's a team of small construction workers carrying shovels and wearing hard hats who...

And keeping with the elephant theme, here's a link for you.

starryai

It will make an AI created image in about two minutes. Here's "elephants melting" with the Orion bot.

EDIT TO ADD:

A fun game is to go to random word generator and use that for the prompt. Here's the Orion bot again prompted with "hour cereal stunning quaint standard" to work with.

edit on 5/15/2022 by cmdrkeenkid because: Added additional response.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Maybe the AI should have watched Johnny the Painter from The Fast Show, it would have been the most twisted result i'm sure. Just don't mention THAT colour lol...

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid

starryai

It will make an AI created image in about two minutes. Here's "elephants melting" with the Orion bot.

A quick query if I may.

Were these examples created with an app or are these image-creators available via a public website without having to sign up for anything? Not asking for a friend but I wanted to try and create the Cereal image but couldn't put " 2 & 2 " together to figure it out as you had a random Word generator link above it.

I'm not going to blame anyone but myself... So if you can help direct me to a place where I can attempt the Cereal type image as I found it quite interesting.

And I say thanx now if you can,
Johnny

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

what no happy little trees?

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

That was all AI drawn through the link above. I created an account through my Google sign in. You get five credits per day, which is one to three free images a day depending on which bot and how many iterations you run. Of course, you could purchase more credits if you desire.

I like to try and mess with AIs like that, so that's where the random word generator came in. That's just me adding another level of asinine to it for my own personal pleasure. My thinking is that feeding it five or so words from that would result in something far less coherent than I could come up with, in theory making the bot work harder. So far I'm yet to see a difference, with it taking two to five minutes to process regardless of what cues I give either bot.

Here's the Altair bot in a "Pop Art" style cued with the following eight random words: "competition mood cancel toast quit harsh repeat reign"

And here's another Altair in an "Oil on Canvas" style cued with the following words: "unicorn rainbows butterflies" (Not the random word generator, but my daughter.)

The Altair bot, as in this post, tends to create more abstract images. The Orion bot, as seen in the previous post, tends to create things more grounded in reality. Both bots are on the same site. I hope that helps get you pointed in the right direction.

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Many Thanks "cmdrkeenkid" .
BTW, I think your daughter's idea turned out rather nice.

I'm off to see if I can create.. err scratch that.. See what the AI creates rather.

Johnny

edit on 5/17/2022 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   
To make cool AI art for FREE

app.wombo.art...

You guys can you this one instead as the other one cost money to use.
You can login with your google account, then you can save the ones you want to keep.
There are different styles you can choose from, I think the "no style" one is the most funny.. as it uses real things to make the picture

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Here are some text synthesizer bots that will write based on what is typed.

TextSynth

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 01:44 AM
link   

I binged on this about a month ago. Netflix is a Joke has some great ones. AI generators are comedy gold.

edit on 17-5-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join