It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johns Hopkins Center Against Child Sexual Abuse Hires Professor Who Defended Pedophiles

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 03:41 PM
link   
What?

I thought this was satire because it is unbelievable. Of all the professors in the nation Johns Hopkins Moore Center for the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse wants to hire this guy /gal? The person who defends pedophilia and wants to soften the language so that they are accepted. I swear I am in clownworld because everything is completely insane.

www.breitbart.com...

Johns Hopkins Moore Center for the Prevention of Child Sexual Abuse has hired a former Old Dominion University professor who was put on leave after claiming that sexual attraction to children is not always immoral, and that he wants to destigmatize pedophiles by referring to them as “minor-attracted persons” (MAPs), instead.

The Johns Hopkins University center aims to prevent child sexual abuse, and to advance that mission has hired hired Allyn Walker, who, ironically, is trying to coin the term “minor-attracted persons” in the place of “pedophiles,” and wrote a book, titled, A Long Dark Shadow: Minor-Attracted People and Their Pursuit of Dignity.

Video

twitter.com...

nypost.com...

“To retain its ethical foundation, child sexual abuse prevention work has to be victim-centred. What is victim-centric about the claim that there is nothing wrong with being sexually attracted to children?” Salter said in a tweet.

“Too much prevention work is being driven by researchers and practitioners who work solely with offenders or people sexually attracted to children. What these individuals say in a research encounter or forensic interview does not line up with victim report,” he added.

edit on 13-5-2022 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:04 PM
link   
THIS is the real pandemic sweeping the planet. When wrong becomes right and is justified at the highest levels, the entire human race stands at the door of extinction.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

While I do get the whole clownworld idea, I really am starting to think that we have already been invaded by aliens, and the slaughter is well underway.

Change my mind.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Minor attracted person has been picked up by the deranged leftists and fringe libertarians. It is not a political position, but those are the only two groups that don't cast out people that openly support the normalization and acceptance of pedophilia. They're allowing and even encouraging these ideas to propagate within their peer group. Very ugly. This works quite synergistically with the trans agenda where they envision children consenting to irreversible medical intervention that results in disfigurement. If they can consent to that there is no real legal argument that they can't consent to sex. It's hard to believe people can be swayed into thinking this is okay, but it's where we are.

They should just remember people do have limits. When they finally push us to it we're to be called homicide inclined persons, not murderers.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:29 PM
link   
In no way is pedophilia even slightly rational or acceptable, the pure insanity of the modern left is rooted in radical anti-nomianism, the inversion of moral laws, which logically leads to the conclusion it's basis is in theology, a death cult, the Cabal.

The "New World" they envisage is literally Hell on Earth, the direction they are going is obvious and its just going to get worse until we put an end to them.

Surely it's past time?
edit on 13-5-2022 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Well , I assume he is Qualified ..............*)

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26494801]Ksiintolerant.

They hate us so much that anything we are against has to actually be good. They just have to figure out how.

new topics

top topics

join