It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that Don't Add Up from the CCTV Footage of the Killing of Civilians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Some things don't add up with the video footage and the story being told.

The source CNN
cnn

First the footage.

Sat 13:48 the guard gets dressed. Part of the time stamp is cropped out of the video.

Fri 15:10 the guard is shot. Part of the time stamp is cropped out of the video.

18- march Fri 16:32 Russian soldiers are scouting the place

Below one is even wearing all black except for the vest. This is the first time I have seen this with Russian forces. I can't imagine what uniform it would be.

19-march sat 18:48 UAF showed up and claimed the guard is still alive. They somehow made it past the fence but they claim they got into a firefight after this with Russian forces. The UAF soldier isn't even armed and there is now a shotgun on the floor.

I guess an argument can be made that someone was really bad with time & dates programming the cameras yet it was within a day and only a couple of hours off. At least 2 cameras match each other.

Below is the 6B48 tanker and IFV protective gear. Current issue

Below is the 6B45 - Current issue

equipment.fandom.com...

Below is the 6B13 body armor and a screenshot of one of the "Russian forces" wearing the supposedly phased out in 2014 6B13 body armor.
6B13 is Russian forces 1st generation body Armor which was replaced by 6B23, 6b23-2, 6B43 then 6B45

grey-shop.ru...

I am not claiming this is absolute proof that this is another hoax but Ukraine does have a history of them. Some less obvious than the Ghost of Kyiv, using video game footage, chemical attacks, mass graves in Mariupol and Snake Island. They haven't been shy about posting Russian footage of destroying helicopters or other equipment and claiming it was their footage of forces destroying Russian equipment.

Here are a few threads with their less exposed hoaxes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am still hoping to get some bomb-proof Ukrainian windows.

Then there is Bucha.

In war, truth is the first casualty.

edit on 13-5-2022 by Grimpachi because: grammar

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I could use some of those windows that withstand an explosion too.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The 'Ghost of Kiev' says the video is legit.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   
It seems to have been pieced together. A videoshop if you will.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Awesome post. How many of you worked on it? Seemed clear to me. Murder.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiktokwarrior

As long as you ignore all the handcuffed Ukrainian civilians with newly ventilated skulls discovered everywhere that russian troops have been beaten back from.

Along with russia's daily cruise missiling of schools, hospitals, malls, and shelters of course.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: tiktokwarrior

As long as you ignore all the handcuffed Ukrainian civilians with newly ventilated skulls discovered everywhere that russian troops have been beaten back from.

Along with russia's daily cruise missiling of schools, hospitals, malls, and shelters of course.

lol

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The 'Ghost of Kiev' says the video is legit.

Did Ghost use makarv's radio to report it?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Yes put an artillery piece at a school in war and you get three guesses as to what is going to happen and the 1st two
don't count. War is certainly hell.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Yes put an artillery piece at a school in war and you get three guesses as to what is going to happen and the 1st two
don't count. War is certainly hell.

russia is bombing schools that have no troops or artillery, and are at least 100 miles away from anywhere Ukraine is using any artillery.

Same for the Odessa shopping malls.

Same for the over 250 hospitals russia bombed, including many that had never been near any russian troops.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

That explains some of them, yes. Plenty of them have no military at all. They are also stealing Ukraine citizens and shipping them to Russia.

War is hell, but this is supposed to be just a special operation, not a war, right?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Removed by Staff
edit on 5/13/2022 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Is that what you're calling it when they finally allow the citizens to evacuate from the warzone? Pretty sure most of those people don't want to go to ukraine after being held hostage by them and being shot at by them... Also pretty sure they are not forced to stay in russia and can freely go to other parts of the world they have family or friends in...at least thats what I have gathered from what interviews I've seen.
edit on 13-5-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Stealing Ukrainians. Are you claiming that the people that were in a war zone without food, water, electricity, and had been in basements and bunkers didn't willingly leave to a place that does have all those things minus the war? Can you explain all the people that decided to stay and were not forced to leave? How bout the people returning now that Azov is stuck in their dungeon?

Have you considered touching some grass?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:38 PM
link   

The far right neo Nazis have a habit of handcuffing people.

Why are the patriots of Ukraine using those buildings as hostages by placing their vehicles near them?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

russia is bombing schools that have no troops or artillery

How come footages i had seen from Ukraine show destroyed ruined vehicles near those schools than?

Same for the over 250 hospitals russia bombed

Here we go how many hospitals does Ukraine have? 5000? 50 000?

The same Media had accused Russia of the same thing in Syria.

edit on 13-5-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I believe they are reading a CNN, Mainstream News Media articles where they are accusing the Russians of stealing Ukrainian civilians into the Russian borders.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The far right neo Nazis have a habit of handcuffing people.

Why are the patriots of Ukraine using those buildings as hostages by placing their vehicles near them?

Including in cities where there hasn't ever been any fighting?

Absurd.

russia is intentionally attacking civilian targets with no idea if any Ukrainian fighters are there or not.

After invading a non threatening country to steal it's land and resources.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I believe they are reading a CNN, Mainstream News Media articles where they are accusing the Russians of stealing Ukrainian civilians into the Russian borders.

russia has already admitted it, time to quit with the propaganda lies already.

russia calls them 'filtration camps', the rest of the world accurately calls them concentration camps.

posted on May, 14 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

russia is bombing schools that have no troops or artillery

How come footages i had seen from Ukraine show destroyed ruined vehicles near those schools than?

Same for the over 250 hospitals russia bombed

Here we go how many hospitals does Ukraine have? 5000? 50 000?

The same Media had accused Russia of the same thing in Syria.

Care to post one of those images?

Ukraine used to have at least 250 hospitals.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join