It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reactionary Conspiracy 8. The Year 2023

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The last nuclear test conducted by the USA took place on 23 September 1992 in the Nevada Test Site.

The nuclear weapon had a yield of 5 kilotons, a reference to the 5th phase.

posted on Oct, 16 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Given that Vincent Ferrer was born in 1350, the 13 could be added to this date by adding up a one to it, resulting in the 6th of January, and since the feast of the Three Kings is celebrated on this day in Spanish-speaking countries, the 3 could be the three gifts these kings brought to Jesus: Gold, frankincense and myrrh.

So 06 January 2023 is an alternative date for the beginning of the Fifth phase.

I found a hidden information in the numbers from Lost TV series that helped me resolve this part of the puzzle:

(Why I grouped these numbers like that is explained in this thread)

Looking at these three groups of numbers, we obtain 231 meaning January 2023. So it’s obvious this clue is pointing to a date, of which we already have the month and the year, so the next step should be to decipher the day. Then we pay attention to the inner capsule 15 16 23. Using the previous step (231) we discard the ones and the twenty-three, and end up with 5 and 6.

Then we check episode 5x6 (Season 5, episode 6) of this series, titled 316. In it we notice there is a 31 in the title and a 29 (2009) in the air date, so this is an indirect reference to the number thirty, which give us the key to complete this part of the puzzle: we have to multiply both numbers, 6 x 5 = 30.

In conclusion, the ambiguity between the day five or six wasn’t a matter of alternative dates, like I previously thought when I found them through Vincent Ferrer date of birth, but a way to indicate these two figures have to be multiplied.

Thus, the full date we have deciphered is: 30 January 2023, which is the date the conspirators are planning to start the 5th phase.

More clues supporting this finding:

• This day will be the 90th anniversary of the NSDAP’s assumption of power in Germany on 30 January 1933.

• Queen Elizabeth II died on 8 September 2022, that is 8-9-22, and like the number nine has the biblical meaning of fruit, then we take it off and end up with 22 + 8 = 30.

• The 90% from the cover of the first British edition of “Down and Out in Paris and London”:

posted on Oct, 25 2022 @ 03:53 PM
link   
In the Fallout video game series there is a nuclear war between the United States and China, called the Great War, that takes place on 23 October 2077.

From this same series, in the video game Fallout 76 (released on 14 November 2018), there is a mail called Senate orientation letter, with ID#: 778232

If we combine these two data, we obtain the next date: 14 October 2023.

edit on 25 10 2022 by MarxistDebunker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2023 @ 01:33 PM
link   
From this thread

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Have you ever watched the movie number 23?

Yes, in fact I talked about it in the opening post of this thread.

posted on May, 20 2023 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker

So I think the whole thing it means: Paris leveled on 14 July 2023.

Dang. That's going to ruin the Bastille Day festivities!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join