It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Upcoming UAP Public Hearings Live Streaming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

As many have speculated, they said the triangle shape was the result of shooting the video through night vision goggles, not the actual shape of the object, and they were able to recreate that

Ya thanks, I was sure we knew that years ago so i was surprised to see that video posted up there .

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Below what was shown at the public hearing…….

As for the Night Vision triangles (also shown at the public hearing)……they were explained away as an artifact generated by the Night Vision and SLR Camera combination….

I could tell the Government approach is going to drag well past my lifetime. We need a UFO/UAP crash or landing in a heavily populated urban areas!

👽🛸☕️🥃
edit on 17-5-2022 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
Below what was shown at the public hearing…….

As for the Night Vision triangles (also shown at the public hearing)……they were explained away as an artifact generated by the Night Vision and SLR Camera combination….

I could tell the Government approach is going to drag well past my lifetime. We need a UFO/UAP crash or landing in a heavily populated urban areas!

👽🛸☕️🥃

I might have missed it, but did the pilot say this UAP was travelling at remarkable speeds or turning on a dime or anything highly unconventional like that?

Looks like it's an AWOL mylar balloon to me

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:00 AM
link   
^^^The Navy guy said the plane was traveling very fast, so it's likely the object was traveling relatively slower.

Notice how they claimed no knowledge of Malmstrom incident or the Wilson-Davis memo? Either they are lying, or way too ignorant on the topic to be involved in these hearings

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel
originally posted by: Ophiuchus1
I might have missed it, but did the pilot say this UAP was travelling at remarkable speeds or turning on a dime or anything highly unconventional like that?

Looks like it's an AWOL mylar balloon to me

The Pilot, himself, was not quoted about anything that was echoed by the two testifiers….

Kind of looks like an inflated arrowhead position like a computer mouse cursor arrow…

👽🛸🍺

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Yeah….they ducked Malmstrom………it could be they discuss it in the closed session….seeing how it’s nuke related.

Navy representation showed up……once again Air Force representation a no show.

Well, now that it was a public hearing (last one being 50yrs ago)…… it’s OFFICIAL (again)…..UFO’s/UAP’s are REAL…

Why am I not excited?

What they are and who, what, is controlling them is still a mystery…..for the general public that is 😉

👽🛸🤔🍺

posted on May, 17 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Alexi. Alexi. Alexi. Alexi. Alexi.

and then of course the most mundane video is showed.

I did like the Wisconsin Rep asking about the Nuke site.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Here is another one with Zondo.

youtu.be...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join