It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Campbell's Vaccine Injury Update With Kyle

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Yes, but we're talking about a professional athlete. He'd have noticed as soon as his heart rate rose during warmups.

And in the case of vaxxine induced myocarditis we're talking about something that typically lasts less than a week from start to finish.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
And you said the South Pole used to be closer to the equator.

Poles do not move closer or further away from the equator.

That's basic common sense.

The magnetic pole didn't move, but the land that is currently at the pole did.

Google Continental Drift.

Don't tell me to google......
I already replied to you about this.
I told you that you meant Antarctica because that is land that can move...but poles don't move.

You simply confused Antarctica with the South pole.....
edit on 13-5-2022 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:32 AM
link   

It's relevant because the further towards the edge he is the lower the statistical probability is.
At 29 years old and 1 month after vaxxing the statistical odds that this is vax related exist largely as a mathematical construct.

No....it says the highest incidence of myocarditis was reported in male patients between the ages of 16 and 29 years.
It does not say no one outside that age bracket cannot also get it.

And Kyle told us in the interview that it started 2 weeks after the 2nd dose....so stop with the '1 month after' baloney.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Geographic Vs magnetic.

Google it.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I know that the South pole doesn't move closer or further away from the equator.

I also know Kyle said his symptoms started 2 weeks after the 2nd dose.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   

highest incidence of myocarditis was reported in male patients between the ages of 16 and 29 years

And he's 29, hence he's in the upper bounds. This is why we have brackets.

It does not say no one outside that age bracket cannot also get it.

No, no it doesn't, what it does say is that it's statistically unlikely, and that the higher you go the less likely it gets. This is why brackets are used.

Kyle told us in the interview that it started 2 weeks after the 2nd dose

And the Israeli study tells us that this is likely unrelated to the vax because he's in the upper bounds of the age brackets and outside of the bounds for the time bracket. Statistically it should have started earlier and be over in less than a week.

If you look at the original study you can figure out basic percentages, a back of the napkin calculation gives us a 1 with a lot of zeros before it being his odds of being injured by the vax.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I know that the South pole doesn't move closer or further away from the equator.

I also know Kyle said his symptoms started 2 weeks after the 2nd dose.

National Geographic disagrees with you on at least one of those accounts:

Link

The Israeli study (See signature) shows that the statistical odds of a 29 year old male experiencing heart symptoms 2 weeks after the second shot are .... lower than Biden's approval rating.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 05:58 AM
link   

No, no it doesn't, what it does say is that it's statistically unlikely, and that the higher you go the less likely it gets.

It says the highest incidence of myocarditis was reported in male patients between the ages of 16 and 29 years.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:02 AM
link   

The Israeli study (See signature) shows that the statistical odds of a 29 year old male experiencing heart symptoms 2 weeks after the second shot are ... lower than Biben's approval rating.

I cannot see you signature.

Is there any chance that you could copy and paste the bit you feel is relevant?

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

An equator is an imaginary line around the middle of a planet or other celestial body. It is halfway between the North Pole and the South Pole, at 0 degrees latitude. An equator divides the planet into a Northern Hemisphere and a Southern Hemisphere.

www.nationalgeographic.org...

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Yes, but we're talking about a professional athlete. He'd have noticed as soon as his heart rate rose during warmups.

No he wouldn't have.... should have read the linked article I provided. Further, research is now indicating there is some mess up with high performance athlete's because of their level of training they don't get the 'warning signs' hence the acute myocarditis.
And no, I can't be arsed looking for a link for you.

And in the case of vaxxine induced myocarditis we're talking about something that typically lasts less than a week from start to finish.

Myocarditis is a life changing problem regardless of the severity, it progressively get's worse the older you get.
Do try and keep up.

posted on May, 13 2022 @ 06:29 PM
link   
The Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program, which was set up specifically to deal with vaccines under emergency authorization, has just four employees and few hallmarks of an ordinary court. Decisions are made in secret by government officials. Few people know about this program; I imagine the number of claims would be much higher if more people were aware it exists.

Table 1. Alleged COVID-19 Countermeasure Claims Filed as of May 1, 2022
This table displays the alleged countermeasure and alleged injury/death for each COVID-19 countermeasure claim filed as of May 1, 2022. Of the 8,010 COVID-19 countermeasure claims, 5,033 allege injuries/deaths from COVID-19 vaccines and 2,997 allege injuries/deaths from other COVID-19 countermeasures.

The CICP does not maintain its aggregated data concerning alleged countermeasures, including vaccines, by specific manufacturer or trade name.

[url=Table 1. Alleged COVID-19 Countermeasure Claims Filed as of May 1, 2022
This table displays the alleged countermeasure and alleged injury/death for each COVID-19 countermeasure claim filed as of May 1, 2022. Of the 8,010 COVID-19 countermeasure claims, 5,033 allege injuries/deaths from COVID-19 vaccines and 2,997 allege injuries/deaths from other COVID-19 countermeasures.

The CICP does not maintain its aggregated data concerning alleged countermeasures, including vaccines, by specific manufacturer or trade name.]Table 1. Alleged COVID-19 Countermeasure Claims Filed as of May 1, 2022

The CICP does not maintain its aggregated data concerning alleged countermeasures, including vaccines, by specific manufacturer or trade name.
[www.hrsa.gov...]

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Interesting, my wife had both myocarditis and pericarditis (not vaccine related) two years ago and had no idea until it was discovered during an unrelated procedure.

Thank God, it was caught and fixed in time.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
It's been a full year since my second shot, AND GUESS WHAT FOLKS?

Just like I predicted. Still here, feel fine, AND haven't gotten Covid.

Let me just predict, I'll be here next year too.

Did you get yours in Connecticut? That may be why you've been one of the lucky ones.
Red States Targeted, Worse Reactions Than Blue

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

Yeah like those polio vaccines that infected vast numbers of children worldwide with the simian virus, a known carcinogen. Took nearly a decade to spot the contamination. Coincidentally that age group is the one with the highest levels of cancer.

posted on May, 15 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Have you had your booster yet?

posted on May, 21 2022 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Saturday, May 21, 2022

In addition to one runner dying this morning in the Brooklyn New York "half-marathon", a staggering 17 runners had to be taken to the hospital for various problems!

Source: www.silive.com...

I sure hope some medical authorities with INTEGRITY are watching these sicknesses/injuries/deaths amongst healthy people, like we are, and are prepared to speak out publicly when the logical medical conclusion is reached.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join