It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Supported Biden in 2020 But Does Not Want Him to Run for 2024 Re-election.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Wednesday, May 11, 2022

It's hard to believe CNN thought a man with budding Dementia in 2019 would be a good President, but now that he is President, CNN is throwing Joe Biden under the bus.

Former White House adviser David Gergen said on Wednesday that he does not believe President Biden should run for president again, noting his age.

“We have an election coming up in 2024, in which is very possible that we will have Donald Trump facing off against Joe Biden. If one of those people wins the presidency, he will be governing while he’s in his 80 year … age,” Gergen, a senior political analyst for CNN, said on CNN’s “New Day.”

“We’ve never seen anything like that before. And frankly, I think it’s a real risk. You know, I just turned 80, and I can just tell you John, you lose a step. Your judgment is not quite as clear as it was. There’s a variety of other things you can’t do much about and to put somebody in that office with those kinds of vulnerabilities and giving them four years, we don’t know where things will go.”
More at: thehill.com...

Donald Trump doesn't give a crap what CNN thinks, but Joe Biden has always paid close attention to, and respected CNN's advice and opinions. CNN is the ONLY TV network he trusted for hosting his "Town Hall" appearances.

Would CNN have this same advice if Joe Biden wasn't proving to be the worst President in American history?

This really is NOT about "age", imo.

-CareWeMust

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
CNN was right.

Cameras are no longer allowed close to the Air Force One stairway, due to Joe Biden being filmed falling down 3 times, while climbing the stairs.

But a LONG RANGE camera caught President Biden slipping/tripping again, earlier today.

Source: tdpelmedia.com...

Too Old Indeed.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I really cannot imagine there is a lot of normal people that want another 4 years from this colossal failure.
AKA The Worst President in the History of the Planet.

Just think of this scenario….
2 years into his 2nd term, gas is $17.29/gallon…a gallon of milk is $14.95…a loaf of bread is $12.99 and that’s if you can find bread and milk on the store shelves
Legal US citizens are outnumbered by illegals 4 to 1 after 400 million illegals are allowed to cross the border unfettered in Biden’s 6 years in office.
The Leftist cult is changing the genders of 75% of the children in kindergarten and parents cannot do a damn thing about it, if they try they get arrested.

Vote Biden or any other Democrat really and that’s what the hell you’re going to get.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Both are old and tired! New blood please. Trump and Brandon are both idiots!

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Clearly they're trying to establish a Democrat talking point and seed it early; "Trump is too old to run."

I hope if and when Trump is elected he undoes every single Biden executive order and smashes the ministry of information to pieces.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
If they can cap one end of the presidency at 35, they should cap the other end too.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Personally I would prefer if Desantis ran for president with Trump as Vice president. That would give us the best hope for common sense making a comeback to this country. We could wipe out all the ridiculous Biden executive orders and finally put some intelligent policies into action.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CloneFarm1000
If they can cap one end of the presidency at 35, they should cap the other end too.

Congress and senate too?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I completely agree. Being a senior citizen myself I think the other end should be capped.

No one should be elected President who is over 66 at the time they are elected. Why? I've seen too many of my friends and collegues have their mental acuity slip after age 70. They seem and are very healthy and mentally strong at 70 then something happens and they quickly, and I mean VERY quickly slip into poor health and cognitive decline. One good fall after age 70 can be all it takes or a severe sudden illness that one never quite recovers from.

Or set the age one can be elected to the age of full retirement for Social Security. That would reflect the current societal agreement as to the age one should no longer be working.

This should be for ALL elected offices in the USA, not just the President.

Even I have seen cognitive decline within myself since collecting SS. I know many ATSers will cheer and mock me for saying this, but it is true. As someone who taught Human Development and Research Methods in Univ., I know it is true for the majority of people, including myself. I see it when I have to edit and reedit what I write because I am making mistakes I would not have made just a few years ago. Sometimes names and not commonly used words slip me when before they would not. The elderly should NOT be active politicians!! It is too dangerous for society.

edit on 5/12/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Why is 34 too young?

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Congress and Senate wouldn't need an age cap if there were term limits.

What I WOULD cap with the Congress and Senate is their salary. The annual income of the legislative branch should ALWAYS be the average American income.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Let there be no doubt what is happening. Biden, the flunky, is not in charge. This is their best and brightest pulling the stings. Obama and rice.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Media pundits are speechless right now, because the Washington Post just threw Joe Biden under the bus.

edit on 5/12/2022 by carewemust because: Google speech interpretation needs a lot of work when it comes to choosing words based on the context of the sentence.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 01:51 PM
link   

From what I have read, the inner circle Dem elites don't want Biden either. Apparently they favor Butigieg although I am sure they would thrill to Michelle "O".

With a boost from the big cheat, I am sure either could win.

new topics

top topics

join