It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why we have solvents and chainsaws

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

Outlaw theme topics like waylon jennings and butch cassidy?

Do you choose your topics ala carte like in the meaning of life?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have been thinking on this and I must disagree with the choice of chainsaw. A sawsall would be almost as fast but much less messy for the cleanup.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Instant karma I guess.

I always can’t help but think when I hear these stories about what was in there actual head at the time… like weren’t they totally tripping about there own mortally and demise the whole time?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I mean there are always the smaller hand held chainsaws too. Hell, if you had the right knowledge or anatomy book a good boning knife and hand saw would do.

Always start at the joints.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

He should have called the FBI and told them that his girlfriend was a white supremacist who had assault weapons, ties to Russia, and was at The Great Insurrection of Jan. 6. They would have come in, shot her in the head, and carted the body off for him.

Lmao thank you for that laugh .

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

This guy was 65. Way past he murder prime. Obviously.

Not really as he clearly completed the main objective sadly, before becoming a victim to a suspected heart attack as the autopsy shows.

I think he should be brought back to life immediately! Then given a life sentence plus another life sentence and 14 electric chairs for attempted burial, in addition to which... an outstanding protection of life award should be given to.... Pfizer! for saving the untold amount of lives this man could have went on to murder before he hit his prime!

ETA: Sarcasm aside, what a sad story.

edit on 11-5-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
a reply to: DAVID64

See, the restaurant is making money already.

now you have my creative juices flowing. What about an Axe throwing area, coupled with an axe catching area? Combine the two. (saves having to walk all the way to the end to grab your axe.) If you catch it with your face you win.

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I like to see someone catch an axe with their knees.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join