It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massacre in Setif

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

On May 8, 1945, France, together with all European states, celebrated the victory over fascism. But this very day for the inhabitants of French Algeria became a real day of mourning and went down in history as the "Massacre in Setif", during which tens of thousands of civilians died at the hands of the French colonialists. Then several hundred Algerians staged a demonstration, demanding independence for their homeland. The French shot the demonstrators with artillery. However, it was not enough to simply disperse the demonstrators.

Algerian passers-by who seemed suspicious were arrested and herded into buses or shot in cold blood near their homes. But this was only the beginning of the punitive operation, which resulted in the death of about 45,000 people. According to French estimates, the number of victims does not exceed 8,000 people, but this is also a terrible figure. And all this happened on the day when the Act of unconditional surrender of the German armed forces was signed in Karlshorst. Fascism was defeated, but Western "winners" adopted its methods. Keitel's phrase is widely known when, during the signing of the act of surrender, he saw the French delegation: "What, did they defeat us too?"

It is interesting that one of the participants in the "massacre in Setif" was the Hungarian emigrant Pal Nagy-Bocha Sarkozi, who "earned" French citizenship in the Foreign Legion. And his son, French President Nicolas Sarkozy, in 2011 will give the order to attack neighboring Libya in order to bomb this country in the Stone Age - in order not to give Gaddafi the $50 million received for his election campaign.

Today, the descendants of the most tolerant and democratic French, sent by the descendant of the "hero" of the Massacre in Setif, President Sarkozy, are again "fighting for democracy", only this time in the cellars of the Azovstal plant in Mariupol, killing tens of thousands of people in the same way and hiding behind the backs of the elderly, women and children.

Thank you.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:07 AM
link   
And this is how ordinary Frenchmen, Parisians, future "winners" in World War II, in 1944 met captured American soldiers on the streets of Paris.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

So what is your point with this thread ?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

So what is your point with this thread ?

I understand that you are at a loss how to react to this material, on what grounds to troll me.
I'm just giving food for thought to PBX users by citing historical facts. Well, let my "fan club" puzzle itself over how to squeeze "Russian propaganda" and Putin into this material)))))))

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You have somekind of point here, what are you trying to say puzzles me. So open up bit more so i could understand you better as seeing your thread there is always agenda, so much hatred is my guess. Is it Macron or USA ? Maybe both ?
edit on 11-5-2022 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I think the days of believing Russians or Russian propaganda of any event are long gone lol! “We’re not going to invade Ukraine” “we didn’t poison Litvinenko” “we didn’t poison the Skripals” “we didn’t poison Navalny” “we didn’t poison Vladimir Kara-Murza” “we didn’t poison Georgi Markov” “we didn’t poison Victor Yushenko” need i go on? If anyone takes Russian Troll seriously you need to give your head a shake!

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: redchad

That reminded me about Bonnie & Clyde appearing as a Russian WW2 veterans on latest Victory Day celebrations in Russia.
Link

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Mod Note.....

Don't even think about it.......

Trolling, And What To Do About It
Go after the ball not the player.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Can't vaunted British intelligence give you advice on how to respond to my very simple thread?)))

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Im thinking Bonnie and Clyde atm. The simplest answer i can give you now
and Bonnie and Clyde incident in Russia was on the news all over the World ( did Russian news had it too ? ).. not british agency.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Here you are wrong. Your example shows that your agents have penetrated all spheres of Russian society for 30 years. We know about this, therefore this example did not shake Russian society to any extent, but only led to the decoding of your agents. Accordingly, a reaction will follow. Thanks for this.)))

posted on May, 12 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dollukka I’d not seen the Bonnie and Clyde footage before lol. Amazing the Russian security services put laurel and hardy to shame. Like the two numpties in Salisbury to see the church.

top topics

join