It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Gates Tests Positive For Covid, One Year Ago He Said Vaccines Would Stop Transmission

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yeah, I know they re-wrote the narrative script several times since then. The thing is, they knew from the trials that it didn't work, and completely lied about every aspect of the covid "vaccines." The last argument is they "reduce hospitalizations and deaths." However, just as expected that's a lie too since it now has a negative efficacy, which means you are more likely to get the virus and die from it if you are vaccinated.

I figured Bill Gates, with all his billions and boosters would at least be able to avoid covid. He could have built a suit that hovers 6 feet away from him in all directions and wear the most protective mask since covid is so dangerous that we still need emergency authorization for covid vaccines for kids. Why didn't Bill Gates himself take this more seriously?

In Denmark, it's a pandemic of the vaccinated. American's are beginning to develop VAID's, aka the negative efficacy again.

We know that once nearly every country signs the WHO treaty, the WHO will control these countries policies whenever there is a "health emergency," and Bill Gates is the largest private donor to the WHO.

BILL GATES SAYING IT WILL REDUCE TRANSMISSION SO ALMOST NO ONE GETS IT

SOUR CE
edit on 10-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

his wife left him, that says enough for me

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Couldn't happen to a more deserving guy. Hope he experiences the full effect of what his buddies cooked up in a lab.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Isnt he preggo?

As the above poster said, couldnt have happened to a better person.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:02 AM
link   

in the military depending on what you do a 'course' in something called CBRN(Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear).

i wish images was working so i could show you the measures needed to protect yourself from a biological agent.

that's why the world kind of got rid of all the bio weapons because they will turn on who ever releases them.

A virus will find you in a global pandemic unless you are on a island in the middle of no where in an underground bunker.

im not glad he got it but im not sad either, he went around talking like a doctor with no medical education other than what he has sponged off people around him.

and there is no covid vaccine yet FYI

edit on 11-5-2022 by noscopebacon because: spelling

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 01:38 AM
link   
there will never be a True Vaccine against

Sars Cov or Mers Cov

Stay Safe

Riouz

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   

for someone who is so involved with the WHO.it's interesting that a lot of what he said goes against what the WHO has said all along. specifically the fact that the WHO has said that the vaccines don't stop transmission of the virus. and that people who are vaccinated still needed to ear a mask because they could still get the virus, and still pass the virus onto others.. and that has been their message ever since the vaccines started to become available, to today.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Isnt he preggo?

As the above poster said, couldnt have happened to a better person.

I heard that he was Prego too, and a POS.
edit on 11-5-2022 by IndieA because: added info

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 06:51 AM
link   
As much as I would love for him to be sick as hell, the fact he announced it via Twitter like so many other politicians and celebrities did and it's almost word for word the same tweet they all shared it honestly sounds more to me like a secret code for anything other than the sniffles. Why on earth would he of all people go on record stating his golden product was ineffective? There's definitely a strategy playing out here.
edit on 11-5-2022 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: AccessDenied

Definitely a code phrase for something. Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. I have been wondering myself, why these elites would all post all the same thing like "I have covid, glad I got the vaccine, you should too" or some sh*t like that. Might as well say "I got lung cancer from smoking, glad I smoke lights. You should too".

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Every democrat that pushed heavily to force vaccines on us are all getting the coronavirus. Maybe its the karma they're getting for their full support of "my body my choice" when it comes to killing innocent children.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: noscopebacon

in the military depending on what you do a 'course' in something called CBRN(Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear).

i wish images was working so i could show you the measures needed to protect yourself from a biological agent.

that's why the world kind of got rid of all the bio weapons because they will turn on who ever releases them.

A virus will find you in a global pandemic unless you are on a island in the middle of no where in an underground bunker.

im not glad he got it but im not sad either, he went around talking like a doctor with no medical education other than what he has sponged off people around him.

and there is no covid vaccine yet FYI

Use this link for photos.

posted on Jan, 28 2023 @ 12:09 AM
link   

CEO/Doctor BILL GATES says the current Covid-19 vaccines aren't vaccines at all.

Source: gettr.com...

Will GATES saying this, cause more people shy away from these hellish drugs?

Hope so!

top topics

join