It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Claims 50% Efficacy Not Necessary Anymore And Will Approve Vaccine For Kids Anyway

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The FDA does not care about regulatory standards. One of the chief regulators in the FDA recently stated that the 50% efficacy standard is no longer necessary when speaking on approving the covid vaccines for EUA for children.

First of all, where is the emergency? It's for children who have a statistical near zero risk.

Second of all it's less than 50% efficacy, and based on the latest Pfizer documents it had a 12% efficacy BEST CASE SCENARIO for 1 week, where it then dropped of to 1%. So what's this one's real efficacy? Negative 10,000%?

Third of all, there is still radio silence on side effects from the MSM while thousands of doctors warn of the dangers of these experimental drugs.

It makes zero sense to approve a dangerous drug that DOESN'T EVEN WORK. The only thing it does is increase Pfizer's profit margins.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well if they can change the definition of what a vaccine actually is/does, and do things like remove “body dysphoria” from the medical lexicon because feelz, why not just go with it?

Personally I’ve found a s’more enema is the way to go to combat Covid.

edit on 10-5-2022 by slatesteam because: Feelz

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
based on the latest Pfizer documents it had a 12% efficacy BEST CASE SCENARIO for 1 week, where it then dropped of to 1%. So what's this one's real efficacy? Negative 10,000%?

Why do you feel the need to include complete lies in a post that doesn't need them?

I already proved in the other thread you ran from and refused to respond to my proving that's a lie.

12% efficacy is only reached if you say everyone in America with a cough has covid.
edit on 10-5-2022 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:26 PM
link   
U make no sense..whatsoever...
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Faeded

My point exactly. The 12% efficacy is a lie. The 12% efficacy comes from someone looking at the data, and coming to the conclusion everyone with a cough should be counted as having covid.

But hey lies are good when it says what you like, right?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

What's important now is to stop Covid-19 funding to the medical industry and insurance industry. If people can't pay for their own shots, they'll stop getting them and stop doing a self-test every week.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Insurance would just pay for it like they do with flu shots. But, I am all for your idea.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Its likely more to do about profits for the drug markers than the Efficacy.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

based on the latest Pfizer documents it had a 12% efficacy BEST CASE SCENARIO for 1 week, where it then dropped of to 1%. So what's this one's real efficacy? Negative 10,000%?

Why do you feel the need to include complete lies in a post that doesn't need them?

I already proved in the other thread you ran from and refused to respond to my proving that's a lie.

12% efficacy is only reached if you say everyone in America with a cough has covid.

I like how you ignore the entire thread and do your cherry picking, and of course didn't watch the video.

1. What is the real efficacy then?
2. What is the NNTV (number needed to vaccinate) for children to save one life?
3. What is the ABSOLUTE risk reduction? You know, the thing they didn't tell us about, they used RELATIVE risk reduction.
4. After explaining what the real efficacy is, how fast does that wear off, and how many "boosters" does it require and how often to maintain this %? And what is the new calculated NNTV now counting boosters since you have to keep giving them to have your 1% efficacy or whatever it is? Also how many deaths and side effects will occur within the NNTV versus how many are saved?

Once and for all, show us how we are wrong and how amazing these vaccines are.

edit on 10-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Theyre coming after your kids

At every single level, if this last month of all out attacks on children doesnt make that clear I dont think anything else will

From Disney and grooming to people freaking out that maybe they cant kill babies

Wake up people, time to start taking action

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Even wannabe Doctor Bill Gates was diagnosed with Covid-19 today. He looked sickly before catching this bug, but likely will be just fine after it wears off.

Source: gettr.com...

Any parents who inject little children with these experimental vaccines are only a little bit better than pro-abortionists....maybe.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisticcontrarian
Theyre coming after your kids

At every single level, if this last month of all out attacks on children doesnt make that clear I dont think anything else will

From Disney and grooming to people freaking out that maybe they cant kill babies

Wake up people, time to start taking action

1. Kill them with vaccines
2. Kill them with late term abortions (when it goes back to the state level in certain states or reverts back to the original decision)
3. Groom them for ped0s.

Yep, definitely a war on children. Gotta reduce the population somehow.
edit on 10-5-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

I like how you ignore the entire thread and do your cherry picking, and of course didn't watch the video.

Stop posting known lies and I won't have to correct you. You don't get to say you only lied about one thing so no one can point out your lies as long as there aren't many of them.

1. What is the real efficacy then?
2. What is the NNTV (number needed to vaccinate) for children to save one life?
3. What is the ABSOLUTE risk reduction? You know, the thing they didn't tell us about, they used RELATIVE risk reduction.
4. After explaining what the real efficacy is, how fast does that wear off, and how many "boosters" does it require and how often to maintain this %? And what is the new calculated NNTV now counting boosters since you have to keep giving them to have your 1% efficacy or whatever it is? Also how many deaths and side effects will occur within the NNTV versus how many are saved?

Once and for all, show us how we are wrong and how amazing these vaccines are.

Why do you expect me to do your research for you? Is this my thread? You can take one of two paths. Path one is to say 'You know you are right, I should not have included that." Path two is to make it seem like it's a bad thing to point out what you are saying was already proven false in another thread, which you didn't address in that thread and ran to make a new one to avoid having to deal with the fact what you were saying was wrong.

When you post known lies it detracts from everything you say that is true. More than that, why do you have a desire to post something you know 100% to be false, simply because it aligns with your beliefs?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: optimisticcontrarian

Not going to Disney again, and refuse to allow my kids to go to public schools, I will be homeschooling. We lucked out and caught Covid (at Disney) in January, so we don't need to get the booster. Otherwise my wife would have been forced to quit her job because we absolutely refuse to get her vaccinated while pregnant.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:26 PM
link   

edit on Tue May 10 2022 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 02:21 AM
link   

This is just disturbing... how far are these lunatics going to go, honestly. Just give it a rest you neurotic psychos.

posted on Jun, 23 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   

That's because Efficacy is not the goal. Generating long-term illnesses are.

new topics

top topics

join