It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Guest Says She Would Like To Have Sex With SCOTUS Leaker, Then Joyfully Murder The Baby

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: The2Billies

Naw mate a woman's body is her own concern else you may as well take away any other rights they have, and call them chattel.

What I am seeing is that XY seem to be more concerned about XX having abortions than anyone else. Interesting.

XX lost their rights when the left decided that XY "women" could participate in "women's" sports denying some XX athletic scholarships and discouraging XX from participating because XY "women" are physically stronger and larger. Making women once again overpowered by XY in sports and put in an inferior position by XY.

XX lost rights to privacy when XY was given the right to be naked in "womens" locker rooms, and let their genitals be exposed and XX was punished for objecting. At that point women became chattel again, required to be silent about their safety and privacy in favor of the superior rights of XY who say they are "women".

XX became chattel when it was decided that XY had a superior right to safety in prisons than XX did. XX became pieces of meat when XY "women" who had raped and sexually abused XX women were locked in a cell with an XX who could not complain or object. XX became subservient to XY when the XX was locked in a cell with a rapist XY became pregnant and was raped several times, and the XY still had the right to be in a women's prison, making XX the chattel of the XY.

No wonder XY are the most vocal supporters of abortion. They have successfully, with the strong support of the liberal left and Democratic party, decided that XY are more deserving of safety, security, and privacy than XX. The liberal left supports the right of XY to put XX in jeopardy by simply saying they feel like a woman and so gain access to XX for nefarious purposes, and it is all perfectly legal and supported by the liberal left. That is what makes women chattel my friend.

You may not see the word "mother" as transphobic but many on the liberal left do find it an offensive transphobic word. Again subsuming XX because XY demand their feelings are more important than the feelings of XX.

edit on 5/11/22 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

When does a fetus stop being a fetus?

Try going around smashing California Condor eggs, tell me how those abortions work out for you. You can even try the finders keepers defense for ownership.

Evolution says that we should have started to move on from being homo sapiens by now since we have been around for about 300,000 years give or take. Think maybe the push for abortions and even lower birth rates is to avoid a superior mutation from taking hold?

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

When does a fetus stop being a fetus?

Where i hail from that's considered to be 23 weeks and 6 days.

Try going around smashing California Condor eggs, tell me how those abortions work out for you. You can even try the finders keepers defense for ownership.

Thing is Humans are hardly an endangered species.

Evolution says that we should have started to move on from being homo sapiens by now since we have been around for about 300,000 years give or take.

The Bible defines life as "breath" in several instances including the story of Adam's creation, so there is that.

"when God breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul." Genesis 2:7

Think maybe the push for abortions and even lower birth rates is to avoid a superior mutation from taking hold?

Apparently, genetic studies have demonstrated that humans are indeed still evolving.
edit on 11-5-2022 by andy06shake because: Out and about, mistakes will happen. LoL

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   

You may not see the word "mother" as transphobic but many on the liberal left do find it an offensive transphobic word.

Can only offer up my own feeling's on the matter there.

Again through a woman's body is simply her own concern else they are second class citizens and nothing more than baby ovens.

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

You may not see the word "mother" as transphobic but many on the liberal left do find it an offensive transphobic word.

Can only offer up my own feeling's on the matter there.

Again through a woman's body is simply her own concern else they are second class citizens and nothing more than baby ovens.

An XX body is not her own concern as far as liberals are concerned because they have been made second class citizens by liberals and progressives.

I have proved XY who say they are women but have a penis and working testes have been given superseding rights to XX, making XX second class citizens.
XX have already been relegated to second class citizens as seen when objecting to XY who display their genitals in locker rooms and who rape XX in prison, and the result is XX are punished and shamed for objecting to open penis display and rape by an XY "woman".

XX are second class citizens when they object to and are punished for objecting when a fully XY (with penis and working testes, and gone through puberty "woman") is allowed to participate with a physical advantage over XX.

Abortion before the 16th week, sad, but acceptable.
Abortion between the 16th and 23rd week when a fetus is a fully formed human, should be done only for the health of the XX and the health of the fetus.

Abortion after the 23rd week, unacceptable as a C-section is faster and more likely to save the life of the XX.

This puts 2 fully human beings on equal footing, one human being not more important than the other.

Allowing abortion after the 23rd week unless the baby has died utero is murder since it can survive outside the womb, unless purposely murdered inside the womb only because the XX wants it dead and for no other reason. Liberals and the left and the Democratic Party say it is acceptable to kill a person who can survive on it's own for no other reason than the XX wants it dead.

My body, my choice is not longer an acceptable excuse since COVID when the liberal left progressives and the Democrats decided that people should not have a choice when it comes to their bodies, but should put the lives of others (babies included) before their own life and before their own bodies.

edit on 5/11/22 by The2Billies because: grammar

posted on May, 11 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Good luck convincing the better part of the females of your nation that its not their choice.

Somehow i suspect they will have there own opinions and do as they please anyroad.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join