It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Guest Says She Would Like To Have Sex With SCOTUS Leaker, Then Joyfully Murder The Baby

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
What if the leaker is a woman ? 🤣🤣🤣

What's the difference?
Men can be women...and women can be men.
BOTH can get preggers!

SCIENCE!

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Since she's a comedian I'm going to assume this was a joke.

Whether or not it was a good one is up to personal taste of course. Her stuff seems fairly terrible if you ask me.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: WWWIII

I likely have a very different stance on abortion than quite a few on the site. That being said, no one who has ever actually gone through this process would consider it a "joyful" one. It's not fun; it's not glamorous; it's one of the most challenging moments of your life, as it should be. It's not something to be considered lightly.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Leaker could be Alito. He cancelled public appearances and went in hiding in another part of the world.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:02 AM
link   
She should be DOX, Canx, protests at her house, labeled a half dozen of different ways by the left for assuming the leaker was a male.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Since she's a comedian I'm going to assume this was a joke.

Whether or not it was a good one is up to personal taste of course. Her stuff seems fairly terrible if you ask me.

Her type of humor is shock humor, but she can do it being a female and liberal activist.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

I likely have a very different stance on abortion than quite a few on the site. That being said, no one who has ever actually gone through this process would consider it a "joyful" one. It's not fun; it's not glamorous; it's one of the most challenging moments of your life, as it should be. It's not something to be considered lightly.

A good amount of the protesting is pretty insane. Women strapping baby dolls to their body screaming "I'm killing babies" kind of insane.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 10:28 AM
link   
All these rabid pro- abortionists should set a good example and conduct post natal abortions on themselves.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
These are the people who should have been aborted....

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 11:54 AM
link   

She is 56 years old, good luck to her trying to get pregnant. I'm sure menopause has set in by now.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:12 PM
link   

And those words she spoke out in that interview will remain on the internet for a very long time. I think she will live to hear those words repeated back to her and she will feel regret at that time. That time is not now that is clear.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RazorV66

And that's what's called an opinion, which you are entitled to have.

Same as a Woman is entitled to decide what she chooses to grow, or not grow, in her own body.

Here's a novel idea for what I see as a very ignorant comment you made....how about being responsible?

You can:
Put a condom on
Get birth control pills
Use a spermicide/sponge
Get snipped
Tie your tubes
Hell, wrap Saran Wrap around it

How about those for decisions? You'd rather go the 'murder the baby' route?

I fully agree with abortion in cases of rape, molestation and incest but past that, pony up and be responsible.

Why is it when a pregnant woman gets murdered there's two charges, one for the baby and one for her but when a women gets an abortion its okay to murder because it's not yet a life? Riddle me that, can't have it both ways.

Abortion shouldn't be looked at as a form of birth control.
edit on 10-5-2022 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

No RazorV66 not at all.

And if you go back and read my posting history, you will see i think vaccines should be a choice.

Simply down to the fact that you catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Double post.

My bad.
edit on 10-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Freedom of speech and expression, all that jazz.

It is her body, and her right, indeed as to what grows or does not grow there.

If you wish to find her words or a womans prerogative to be "repulsive" you are certainly entitled to do so.

Same as she is entitled to her comedy routine and an abortion if that how she so pleases.

Dont need to "mind your own business" but you do need to recognise a woman's body is her own concern.

See opinions are fine, but the decision belongs to the person that gets pregnant.

edit on 10-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

How about simply allowing a woman to do as she pleases with her own body?

Pretty ignorant not to allow that.

A fetus is not a baby.

Abortion should be looked at for exactly what it is, that being an option, if that's the woman's choice and wish.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

A fetus is not a baby.

Abortion should be looked at for exactly what it is, that being an option, if that's the woman's choice and wish.

No, what’s ignorant is not being responsible in the first place, don’t want a baby, don’t get pregnant. Lots of other options besides abortion. Is that really incomprehensible to you? NVM I already know the answer.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:31 PM
link   

A fetus is not a baby.

you do understand what the SCOTUS leak was about right? It's not banning abortion, or removing any rights from anyone, it's putting abortion decisions back in the hands of the people and the state respectively. It's restoring democracy. Since the COTUS doesn't speak about abortion as a right, the SCOTUS and the federal government have no business with this decision. Which it why it should go to the states. I'd wager some will be eager to kill the unborn, and some will be the exact opposite. Much like the population is split on this.

Until folks can un-derp and realize what is actually going on, there will continue to be confusion and much DERP.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Thing is mtnshredder there are a lot of ""ignorant"" people(your word not mine) in this world that still require options.

And if the woman chooses not to get pregnant there is always the morning after pill as opposed to abortion.

But that would require foresight and thought which a lot of people don't display at the time whither you see that as being rather remis or otherwise.

Lots of options indeed abortion being only one of many.

What's incomprehensible is not to be able to understand the simple fact of the matter that a woman's body is her own concern.

What's incomprehensible to me is forcing a person who is not ready to bring a child in to this world to do so under penalty of criminalisation or incarceration.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You're right mate.
Respecting other people's freedoms isn't really in vogue at present.

You're a braver man than me taking part in these 'discussions'....I dipped my toe in the water last week.
Yet another example of the incredibly partisan and divided nature of US related topics.

But what I find funny about this is her saying she'd get pregnant.....she's 56 years old, the days of her being able to get pregnant are well and truly over.

I suspect she intended to shock in order to get a point across.....

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join