It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC Guest Says She Would Like To Have Sex With SCOTUS Leaker, Then Joyfully Murder The Baby

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Comedian Laurie Kilmartin appeared on MSNBC over the weekend to fantasize about having sex with the person who leaked the Supreme Court’s draft Dobbs v. Jackson opinion, which could overturn Roe v. Wade, then “joyfully” aborting the baby out of spite if it turned out the leaker was a conservative. Watch Video
edit on 10-5-2022 by WWWIII because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2022 by WWWIII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: WWWIII

Is she Italian? No I guess she's a not. My mistake.

edit on 10-5-2022 by HilterDayon because: mistaken identity

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   
She's a part of the group telling the Supreme Court this week..

"Don't you dare take away our Birth Control. We want the freedom to make babies, and to kill them if we change our mind!"

+5 more 
posted on May, 10 2022 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The same people who told us "put that mask on"!

Who tell us women are birthing persons.
Who told us men should have access to women's changing rooms.
Who indoctrinate children with warped and dangerous ideological thinking.
Who told us that men and women are the same.
Who told us all about black oppression and white privilege.......

These VERY same people now want to define what a woman is and demand we accept their bodily autonomy?

Only in 2022......

Killing children (which is what this is) is a disgraceful blight on our species - the children are not responsible for the actions of their fathers or mothers. What a warped morality that is, all children deserve a chance of their own bodily autonomy.

These disgusting, failures of human beings see children as parasites and vermin. We should abort THEM.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Who would have sex with her?

Clearly it’s an offer to get laid by someone with money, she looks like she does more blow and smokes more newports then Obama in his prime.

She looks like sex with her literally would be embracing death. She should stay in California
edit on 10-5-2022 by Brotherman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

These VERY same people now want to define what a woman is and demand we accept their bodily autonomy?

Only in 2022......

Killing children (which is what this is) is a disgraceful blight on our species - the children are not responsible for the actions of their fathers or mothers. What a warped morality that is, all children deserve a chance of their own bodily autonomy.

These disgusting, failures of human beings see children as parasites and vermin. We should abort THEM.

Careful Joneselius, you're talking about the enlightened ones.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Hmmmmm.... she sure seems mighty certain that it was a sperm-haver that leaked the draft... maybe she knows something we don't?

But, seriously, she strikes me as having Oppositional Defiance Disorder, which means nothing coming from me since I am neither a psychologist/psychiatrist, nor a biologist. But that was totally for shock value, and perhaps some "Look at me! Look at me! I'm so special!!!"

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

Just to add a little perspective- I think you're talking about the small but LOUD minority.

See, the masks are dumb and don't work.
Women are women, and actual real living people, with their own emotions thoughts feelings and rights- and these days, generally jobs/careers.
Men (like myself) have no business in womens changing rooms. Or bathrooms.
Children shouldn't be exposed to ANY of this conversation, or the LGBT(lmnop,etc) ideas. They have a FATHER and a MOTHER and ideally should be raised with and by BOTH, with sensible timing when it comes to discussing the birds and the bees.
Men and Women are not the same, hence the names and genetic differences.

I think the liberals have gone completely off the rails, their party was destroyed by a minority fringe, and now that fringe has taken all of the attention- so a moderate liberal from ten years ago is now a fairly moderate conservative. This has polarized everyone into this my-way-or-no-way thinking, with no sort of middle ground or compromise.

If a woman gets pregnant and doesn't want to be pregnant, that's her business. I've got no problem with abortions- and honestly I think people should have a lot more freedom of choice than they do, in all walks of life.
Just like I think the ATF(e!) should be a convenience store, I think that store should also offer Plan B, sugary soda, and potato chips.

I especially have no problems with IUDs, birth control, and condoms- anyone advocating that an IUD is murder has lost touch with reality, because they're equating tossing a condom loaded with spooge in the trash to genocide.

My only problem with birth control is that there's no pill/patch option for men- because science has given us the ability to bypass the pregnancy function of a woman, but not the impregnation function of a man.
That gives HER the choice but not HIM, and that privilege is reflected in the courts when a woman changes her mind about keeping the father in the childs life after birth.

But they're working on it

NOW, having said that I'm sure I'm going to get attacked by all you invisible man in the sky types, so I also want to say this:
everyone needs to shut the f***K up about this and let the court do its job. the ONLY reason this is all over the news/tv/media/facebook/twitter and now ATS is to distract us from something more important.

The ministry of truth is quietly coming into force, the mask mandates are being rolled back out, the midterms are coming and the evil DNC is quietly rolling out their plan to keep sensible americans from getting sensible policy by overthrowing the government with corrupted voting systems.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

That should be published in every Op Ed in every newspaper in the U.S.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   

"Comedian"

That's the operative word and tells you everything you need to know really.

What's with the crazy computerized voice in the vid by the way???

That's fecking disturbing! LoL
edit on 10-5-2022 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: lordcomac

That should be published in every Op Ed in every newspaper in the U.S.

Thanks- I think.
I haven't seen anyone reading a newspaper in about ten years.

Come to think of it, that's about the time the deterioration of this nation was starting to become extremely obvious.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 08:34 AM
link   

She's an unknown comedienne...trying to promote herself with a tasteless joke about killing her baby.

Spoiler Alert...next week, she'll still be an unknown comedienne....and still flapping her gums about her neglected, vee-jay-jay and telling pu**y-fart jokes to drunks in some crappy nightclub.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Just more evidence of the Liberal’s mental illness to add to the mountains of evidence that we already have.
Don’t care that she thinks she is a comedian or not, she is a nut job.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

And that's what's called an opinion, which you are entitled to have.

Same as a Woman is entitled to decide what she chooses to grow, or not grow, in her own body.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: WWWIII
Comedian Laurie Kilmartin appeared on MSNBC over the weekend to fantasize about having sex with the person who leaked the Supreme Court’s draft Dobbs v. Jackson opinion, which could overturn Roe v. Wade, then “joyfully” aborting the baby out of spite if it turned out the leaker was a conservative. Watch Video

Yep this shows the world that for alt-left liberals abortion is a type of religious sacrament proving their dedication to the Democratic Party.

She isn't the first to say something like this regarding abortion as a (human) sacrifice for the Democratic Party and liberalism. Because pregnancy was done on purpose just to have an abortion to prove their dedication to the liberal cause.

edit on 5/10/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Same as a Woman is entitled to decide what she chooses to grow, or not grow, in her own body.

But you are ok with forced fake vaccinations?

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Yep if she wants to grow a human sacrifice for the express purpose of aborting it to prove her loyalty and dedication to the cause, who are we to find it repulsive? It is her decision, her body, her right to purposely grow a living sacrifice for the "cause". We need to mind our own business and keep our mouths shut, and not judge, because she may choose to do it for a cause, a political party, and a political ideology she believes in so strongly she purposely wants to grow a living being to sacrifice to her religious ideology of liberalism.

MYOB, right?

edit on 5/10/22 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:41 AM
link   

This comedienne has actually performed a service to the world...by showing that progressives STILL have a sense of humor...as long as the joke is about killing your own baby.

Hell, even the old, hatchet-faced, limousine-Leftist, lesbo prune on the panel managed to crack a slight smile, without cracking her face.

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Utterly disgusting, tasteless and sick depraved bodysak 🤮

posted on May, 10 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   
What if the leaker is a woman ? 🤣🤣🤣

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join